• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Lt. Col. Fantastic: Yup! You may have up to 2 students and up to 1 teacher total. Neither your second nor third character take up a spot on the available spots list, and can thus be any dorm you wish without restriction.

@danaxe: Your personality has been expanded as asked, however your history has not been expanded at all and is still quite short. A character with more substance will be funner to play in the long run, so I heavily encourage you to go back and add s'more to it. (Ideally you want to double it's current size, but having a good history is once again just going to help you have fun,)

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
I know there's no way we can rush this... but I can't wait much longer for the next day to start. It's been about a week(?) since Meep retired for the night, and I want to participate in another action-packed day!

If Heart wasn't a new-born, she'd probably get out of her bed and wake Meep up for some midnight exploration... but unfortunately, babies do need their sleep. D:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I know there's no way we can rush this... but I can't wait much longer for the next day to start. It's been about a week(?) since Meep retired for the night, and I want to participate in another action-packed day!

If Heart wasn't a new-born, she'd probably get out of her bed and wake Meep up for some midnight exploration... but unfortunately, babies do need their sleep. D:

I agree.My character hasn't seen the light of day yet, and it seems no one is awake, despite my previous attempts at being overly loud. I have a few questions though. Where and how would I sign of for classes in the morning, does the 80's rockband Boston exist in Pokemon, and how would I earn money?

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
I agree.My character hasn't seen the light of day yet, and it seems no one is awake, despite my previous attempts at being overly loud. I have a few questions though. Where and how would I sign of for classes in the morning, does the 80's rockband Boston exist in Pokemon, and how would I earn money?

I believe that Yellow is going to announce the class rosters at the beginning of the next day.

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Until everyone either comes back to their dorm and falls asleep or passes out from exhaustion in the wilderness, I don't think it's gonna start for a while. :C

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Do you think they would do it if we asked nicely?(my character just went to sleep)

I doubt it. You have to admit that there are still some character plots still going on, and I doubt they'd just want to be skipped just because two people asked nicely...

Also, stop complaining. I've been asleep for a week now. :P

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@hereto: Meep is right, at least about me posting who is going to what classes.

The day will be forcefully ending in a couple of weeks. I will give a couple of advance warnings before it ends.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hey, I'm gonna finish up Arti's night in a post or two, since we have kept people waiting for a while. My teacher's sign up will be in shortly, I've almost finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back