• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Illusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
It's really idea, so after the end we'll get the Riolu Egg.
Btw is egg moves are edited?

I don't know if I'm going to edit those but, like DR I will add their egg moves to be learned as they level up.

And I have made a CSS for the thread. :) Also I'm gonna put up a Live Beta Instead... :D

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
What's a live beta? Lol -.-''

Lol.

Instead of BETA's that have specific progress let's say until the second gym. I will be releasing the hack like a demo and the hack might have an updated version on the previous day and so on and so forth.

Ok, I've managed to start mapping and made some sprites this week and also been trying to replace the battle backgrounds... :) And I have finished the story until the 2nd Gym so watch out. :)

To Anyone interested in helping me out check out my team thread... :) http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=290969

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
lol, why are you deleting your posts and reposting them just to bump them?
You can bump your thread by posting updates. That's how you can make your hack more noticed.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
lol, why are you deleting your posts and reposting them just to bump them?
You can bump your thread by posting updates. That's how you can make your hack more noticed.

I'll post screen updates once I have done specific progress all I have done is only little things due to school and life of course. And please don't go off-topic.

Also forgot to mention you will have two Rivals in the Game the first one you will get to name and the second one is named Shai she's a tomboyish Girl but be warned she's pretty strong at battling... :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Sorry guys for the lack of updates well I managed to apply the Physical/Special Split yesterday and here's a few screenies for it. Showing if the moves are Physical, Special, or Status.

Physical:
Earth_zpsf27d5f0b.png

Special:
Hydro_zps47d316d2.png

Block_zps3cbec592.png

Credits to:
DoesntKnowHowToPlay (Physical/Special Split Patch)
Darthatron (Research on the Graphical Split)
Jambo51 (Research on the Graphical Split)
FrozenInfernoZX (For guiding me on fixing the Graphic Split)

Also I'm going to change the starters again. Now you'll have a random starter from the 1st-5th Gen Starters except for Eevee and Pikachu.

So for your starters you can have;
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott

I should be posting my mapping updates but NarutoActor was working on them so I'll have to wait until he finishes the maps. So maybe some time next week for the next update.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Great! Now with the 4th Gen split, I'm totally playing this hack. :D

But, whyyyyy change the starters to the ones from Gen I-V? They seem to be kinda.. redundant. XD
Starting with a Zorua was good. And Lucario is not really a threat with Zoroark learning Flamethrower right? So whyyyy??

Or.. we could start with a legendary Poke (An underpowered one of course, to maintain the balance of the difficulty of the game)?

Maybee.. Mew?

A starter that no other trainer could get would be really sweeet.. :D

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Great! Now with the 4th Gen split, I'm totally playing this hack. :D

But, whyyyyy change the starters to the ones from Gen I-V? They seem to be kinda.. redundant. XD
Starting with a Zorua was good. And Lucario is not really a threat with Zoroark learning Flamethrower right? So whyyyy??

Or.. we could start with a legendary Poke (An underpowered one of course, to maintain the balance of the difficulty of the game)?

Maybee.. Mew?

A starter that no other trainer could get would be really sweeet.. :D

I want the battle experience to be the most awesome as possible so I'm adding everything that would make the battles much awesome.

It seems having Zorua with you won't go that well with the story. What if the player releases it? I need it in my future scripts. But rival still get's to keep Riolu :P I guess you'll have to stick to fire types... :3

So my plan now is you get to have a random starter then you'll be able to get Zoroark after you get your 7th Gym Badge in a huge event where you get to fight a lot of Legendary Pokemon... :3

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
I want the battle experience to be the most awesome as possible so I'm adding everything that would make the battles much awesome.

It seems having Zorua with you won't go that well with the story. What if the player releases it? I need it in my future scripts. But rival still get's to keep Riolu :P I guess you'll have to stick to fire types... :3

So my plan now is you get to have a random starter then you'll be able to get Zoroark after you get your 7th Gym Badge in a huge event where you get to fight a lot of Legendary Pokemon... :3

I get the point.. sooooo.. Mew (w/ puppy eyes)? :DD HAHAHAHA!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Tajaros: Oh no... plz no normal starters :/ I'm so sick of them having appearance everytime...
Zorua was a good idea... And if you are just worried about players releasing it, then make every script involving Zorua(rk) check party pokemon Zorua(rk)'s number and if it's not present do a game reset xD

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Tajaros: Oh no... plz no normal starters :/ I'm so sick of them having appearance everytime...
Zorua was a good idea... And if you are just worried about players releasing it, then make every script involving Zorua(rk) check party pokemon Zorua(rk)'s number and if it's not present do a game reset xD

Haha lol. Well there's a thrill of having a random one this time. :)

And that would be a pain having a checkscript in every script you have, my only concern is also Team Jazz's goal is to capture a Zoroark/Zorua so what if you lose to one of the members/squad leaders? It would lead to some people being confused the grunt say I'll take your Zorua and you lose but you still have it lol.

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
aah u want to add a touch of practicality to the game, make it make sense. great idea on randomized starters, i suspect that they will be first form pokemon right? it'd be wierd if someone starts playing a game and they get a lvl 5 dragonite right?

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
aah u want to add a touch of practicality to the game, make it make sense. great idea on randomized starters, i suspect that they will be first form pokemon right? it'd be wierd if someone starts playing a game and they get a lvl 5 dragonite right?

You'll get a random starter from the 1st to 5th gen. Why would I give a lvl. 5 Dragonite lol.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Haha lol. Well there's a thrill of having a random one this time. :)

And that would be a pain having a checkscript in every script you have, my only concern is also Team Jazz's goal is to capture a Zoroark/Zorua so what if you lose to one of the members/squad leaders? It would lead to some people being confused the grunt say I'll take your Zorua and you lose but you still have it lol.
That's bad :/ I wanted to try Zorua :/
Might as well hack one xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back