• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This seem like a real cool forum

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen May 29, 2015
Hello everybody! I grew up with pokemon and now I want to pick it up again, it seems like I picked a good place! :)

See you guys around the forum.

Years
Oh yay nice to see you get back into Pokemon, and welcome to the forums!

From what I've heard so far, we don't know much about you with the little information you've given but do tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you more. Like what your fave Pokemon game or generation is or when you got into the series? Also maybe what other interests you have besides Pokemon? Do share us as much as you'd like us to know!

And I hope to see you around as well, do stay active because it'd be sad to lose you since I've seen so many new users who disappeared within days of joining, and that would be a huge waste so let's hope it doesn't happen to you, yeah? Have a great time and I'll catch you later!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Welcome to PC! I can really appreciate you trying to get back into this series, especially with all the hate the later generations get for even existing. You won't find much of that here though so this is a good place to start. As Hikamaru said though, we'd like to know a bit more about you.

Anyway, I hope you have great time here. Just PM/VM me if you want someone to talk to.

Years
Oh yes indeed, you've picked an awesome forum. 8] PC is very active and friendly so we're always happy welcoming new faces. Nice to meet you, Mr! Have any nicknames? It's a little hard to type out your whole username and "Mr" sounds a little odd ahah. Hope you enjoy your time here and looking forward to having you around to discuss Pokemon. <3

Years
Hey Mr. Whoooo! Welcome to PC!

Like Hika and Viper have said, tell us a bit about yourself! Why did you quit Pokemon? Why do you want to pick it up again? Is it because of the all new and improved graphics and stuff?

Anyways have an awesome time here and if you want to friend me go right ahead! Also if yiu need someone to talk to feel free to shoot me a VM ok?

Back