• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 6th Generation. What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I feel like they need to let the franchise grow and mature with the older fans that are still clinging on to it. Like, it just doesn't grow at all. Playing online feels so elementary an noncompetitive with the way random battles is set up. I'd like generation 6 to be on a system capable of hosting a better online gameplay. And from there there needs to be character customization, more creative monsters instead of reusing the same concepts, and higher difficulty. Honestly, I think it should be in the form of a MMORPG. I mean, it's 2012. I think it's time for it.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
I know it's unrealistic to want to see this, given the age group that Pokemon is geared towards(even if not so much primarily any more) but I would love(and I mean LOVE) to see an Evil Team that goes one step beyond bad and becomes the worst.
And by that, I mean they try their hand at Pokemon and human resurrections to serve their evil aims. Why steal them when you can resurrect them? That'd be the dynamic of the team.

Along with this, I'd like to see a rabbit starter that's Ground/Fire to tie i with the theme of the Chinese zodiac they've been running with them so far.

Bolanboy

ǝpısdn uʍop
Years
A rival who actually tries to kick your ass or, heck, how about a rival who joins whatever bad guy organisation will be in that region.

That's pretty much it. Couldn't care less about whatever else, as long as there's a new region, new pokemon, and a cool rival, that's a-ok.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
A rival who actually tries to kick your ass or, heck, how about a rival who joins whatever bad guy organisation will be in that region.

That's pretty much it. Couldn't care less about whatever else, as long as there's a new region, new pokemon, and a cool rival, that's a-ok.
I also agree with this,I think Blue in the manga joined team rocket for a little time. I would love to see it get more mature. Or make a new game more like, Gale of Darkness or Colosseum.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
I would like more actual interactivity with your pokemon. Yea the walking with with your pokemon thing was great. But would be better if it was an optional feature. I'd also like to see other cool features too that makes in-game progress a bit more fun.

Oh and for the lulz I wanna know what you guys would think/do if they made another fire/fight starter

I'd like to see a bit more interactive features with the pokemon as well, but like what could they add that you'd want to see?

gaminggarchomp

YouTube LPer
Years

I see it now. A rival that is evil. Actually evil. Not like Gary-evil. He should be the leader of an evil team. Dude, evil idea.

gaminggarchomp

YouTube LPer
Years
OHOHOHO!
I had many request for the gamefreak, really!
- Please to create a baby form of Pinsir
- more than 5 region
- More grass gym leader!
- High level trainer, (when start the journey, the first trainer has around level 10 pokemon!)
- Many changeable clothes for player that can we change anywhere!
- Fusion pokemon please~
- Please! Really need contest and pokestar studio!
- Can use weather changer move (Rain dance, Sunny day, ect) to use outside of battle
- Fly anywhere (i meaning like Pokemon Ranger : Guardian Sign, we can go to the sky and traveling with our own way!)
- Need a cool and unique starter!
- Get all type eevolution!!
- Cool gadget that has a game like Poketch

Eh...
It's like only this...hehehehe~

Also a pre-evolution for Skarmory too.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Something I would like is something like Global Link,but where we can actually walk around and talk to other trainers,not just running into pokemon. Something like an MMO,but not as graphicaly advanced.although that would be awsome as well.

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Firstly, I'm not sure if there is going to be a 6th gen, or if it all ends after Unova......but should it continue...

1. NEW POKEMON!!
2. Meeting up with all the previous PLAYER-Characters from previous games, similar to the unova memory link thingy from B2/W2
3. At least some members of the ELite four with Legendaries!!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Pokemon is a huge popularity in Japan so I highly doubt they would stop it. I mean they have buildings in Japan that is just for pokemon stuff I think and they are still putting the movies in movie theaters. Pokemon will be like every other thing the Jap. make. It will countinute for a long long time. Besides that,I do not think they would have made a fresh fresh new start in pokemon if they planned to end it and they probably would have told us this would be the last gen before they realesed it. I see no end to pokemon soon. I can see at least 2 more generations take place in American based places itselt like Unova. And it has been confirmed that not all the pokemon have been discovered yet and not all the regions have been explored. I can see them at least getting to about 1000 pokemon before they stop. They aren't running out of ideas. They got thousands of bug types they can make and thousands of grass types they can make. That is just bug and plants. If you count fish and every species of animal,they can make 10000+ more pokemon and that isn't even counting objects they can use.

gaminggarchomp

YouTube LPer
Years
Pokemon is a huge popularity in Japan so I highly doubt they would stop it. I mean they have buildings in Japan that is just for pokemon stuff I think and they are still putting the movies in movie theaters. Pokemon will be like every other thing the Jap. make. It will countinute for a long long time. Besides that,I do not think they would have made a fresh fresh new start in pokemon if they planned to end it and they probably would have told us this would be the last gen before they realesed it. I see no end to pokemon soon. I can see at least 2 more generations take place in American based places itselt like Unova. And it has been confirmed that not all the pokemon have been discovered yet and not all the regions have been explored. I can see them at least getting to about 1000 pokemon before they stop. They aren't running out of ideas. They got thousands of bug types they can make and thousands of grass types they can make. That is just bug and plants. If you count fish and every species of animal,they can make 10000+ more pokemon and that isn't even counting objects they can use.

I agree with you in some parts, but if they were to make a Pokemon for every species of animals then too many Pokemon would be way too similar.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Im hoping in Gen 6 to see more evolutions/ pre-evo's of old pokemon. Not to many like Sinnoh, but some. I also kinda want some more Fire types, in the past to regions there haven't been as many. Usually the starter and another line and that's it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Im hoping in Gen 6 to see more evolutions/ pre-evo's of old pokemon. Not to many like Sinnoh, but some. I also kinda want some more Fire types, in the past to regions there haven't been as many. Usually the starter and another line and that's it.

Ya I would love to see a few more fire types. 5th Gen was mainly Steel and Dark I think. Would also like to see a few more posions. Actually there was a lot of fire types in 5th gen. 5 Evo Lines,1 stand alone and Reshiram. I hope we don't get many bugs in this next Gen. There has been a lot of bugs in the past 2 or 3 gens. I would also like to see a few more Ice and Poison types.

jarodwr

Legend, wait for it.. daaaary!
Years
What do you want from the next gen?

What you want and what you don't want in the next generation of pokemon

I want:

-Secret bases
-Following Pokemon
-poketch (with c-gear features)
-Higher resolution sprites
-the dream world to stay
-Character customisation
-Fly and surf sprites for all pokemon that can learn the moves
-move animations for all pokemon (I know this will probably not happen but it would be pretty cool)
-different eggs for different egg groups
-More endgame (I loved all the endgame stuff at the end of black 2!)

I don't want:

-3d sprites
-All regions in one (because by the time you reach the 3rd one you will be all level 100's)
-split sequels (seriously Nintendo? you split grey? Y u so money*****?)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Customizable characters would be cool, yeah.
But I kind of would like the next gen to be a remake of the Hoenn games. n_n"

jarodwr

Legend, wait for it.. daaaary!
Years
I see the Hoenn remakes being this gen, I was so dissapointed with black 2 and white 2 but I like the fact that they were sequels, I hope that the Hoenn are sequels.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I thought there was a topic similar to this one, can't remember the name

• One thing I really want, Pokemon Contest, not like the Ruby/Sapphire but more like in the anime (1 round of appeals, and 1 of battling)
• Pokemon Follows

non important, but really Really Want!! - Water-type Cat-Based Pokemon, and a Fire-Type Cat-Based Pokemon.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Gonna merge this with the topic that already exists :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
I want poison to damage you out of battle again, and I also want the return of the game corner, and the safari zone like the one in gen III

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
- new evolutions (since every even-numbered gens introduce a large number of them)
- new Pokemon based off of my fakemon list
- story involving prejudice between humans and Pokemon (one organization saying humans > Pokemon and vice versa)
- region based off of San Francisco or a European country
- dark gym
- the ability to see our Pokemon's EVs
- nerf Dragon, Fighting, Water, Steel, and Ground types
- buff Grass, Fire, Ice, Electric, and Poison types
- new moves that'll benefit low-tier Pokemon/types
- make weaker endgame legendaries in order to be used in official battle facilities (since kids love using a team of legendaries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back