• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Myths & Mysteries

Years
Hi. First of all, I don't know if there is any related topic with this aim. I tried to find it but without results.

Today I watched some mysteries and myths about Pokemon, some of which weren't as informal as the others. And I've got a crazy idea. To collect almost every Pokemon myth, mystery, creepypasta, theory, etc. and make videos from them. It could be a good series. What do you think about it?

But i will need a help with gathering information. If you think this is a good idea, you can post anything what you know about mysteries, myths, etc. here :)

P.S. Sorry, if I made a mistake. English isn't my native language.

GhastlyGastly

Crazy Pokémon Lady
Years
Hi. First of all, I don't know if there is any related topic with this aim. I tried to find it but without results.

Today I watched some mysteries and myths about Pokemon, some of which weren't as informal as the others. And I've got a crazy idea. To collect almost every Pokemon myth, mystery, creepypasta, theory, etc. and make videos from them. It could be a good series. What do you think about it?

But i will need a help with gathering information. If you think this is a good idea, you can post anything what you know about mysteries, myths, etc. here :)

P.S. Sorry, if I made a mistake. English isn't my native language.

An intriguing idea; I do believe I'll have to do that.

Back