• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Rocket Science

sniebel

[color=#A75757]ニューラ[/color]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Is there any reason the Pidgeot standing before Cerulean Cave is ignoring me?
I caught Mewtwo and received my price for collecting all 100 Stolen PKMN.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Is there any reason the Pidgeot standing before Cerulean Cave is ignoring me?
I caught Mewtwo and received my price for collecting all 100 Stolen PKMN.
Spoiler:

no reason whatsoever...

the Pidgeot there is to replace the guy who was standing there originally... I could not just remove him or set his flag the way I wanted... so i made that work around... little birdy does nothing.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
This is very interesting maybe ill give it a try currently playing rocket rising another team rocket themed game i was sad when toxic purple died

Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
Sounds more like what ive been after in a Rocket game, I'll be giving this a try soon, currently playing other hacks. I've only played Rocket strike in terms of rocket games and tbh not that impressed as I don't really feel like a rocket but this looks more like it (even if its a scientist :) ).

Years
Nice game tbh! Loved playing as a part of team rocket even its' a scientist lol!
Just wanted to ask/know if there's any quests or events after defeating the Elite 4!? (Excluding capturing mewtwo)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Nope sorry, I only had a month to make it for the contest... limited time = limited content.

Years
Any plans on making a new game like this? I saw that you previously posted that you were working on another hack

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Vizzed.com has graciously allowed me to publish this hack here as long as it is not altered in any way... enjoy.

Attachments

• Pokemon - RocketScience (2.1) LSA.zip
    159.9 KB · Views: 35
Back