• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Well i dont know about that marz, i got used to RS battle music in the Lighthouse, i know the first time i went in there, it was like for me "What the...", but playing the game so many times, it becomes normal to you.

I dont know if he imported songs from RS or that FR had that music hidden inside it from using sappy but idk, its kind of hard to even import .midi files into the hack, just so you have the themes from the original G/S/C games.
FRLG already has every music RS had + its own. Emerald has every music FRLG had + RS music + a few new songs.

rune the 1st

......................... .....
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
so even if i gave the link to the thing He wouldn't be able to put it up?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
so even if i gave the link to the thing He wouldn't be able to put it up?

You've got the link to your desired Stadium 2 music? If you do, you could put it up and see, well first of all zel has to want to put that music in, and second, he has to figure it out. If there's a way then put it up. But you can put it up anyways.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Keep it up Zel.

Nice hack dude.

Hope we see more soon.

What plans you got for the Pokemon Leauge?

MickyD

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 4, 2009
Is ShinyGoldX 3.5 available for download yet? If so, I haven't seen it. I see people talking about destroyed Kanto, and new tilesets and whatnot, so I downloaded from the front page and I have yet to see anything new.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
B3.5 Uploaded!

OK. I think I've fixed a lot of stuff, so it should be worth of being posted. There it is, the B3.5 in my first post. If you were playing one version, perhaps you'll enjoy the other this time, since it's relatively more stable now.

Of course, now you'll be able to test the Headbutt Trees all you want safely (unless I forgot one, may happen... I hope not, but I'm human, after all) However, there's a small thing to remember:
To use the Headbutt Trees properly, headbutt one, then search another, OR STEP ONE TILE AWAY, and charge against the same tree once again

You are free to reuse the save file used in B3, however, exists the possibilty of one or two events repeated, since I had to change some flags (The obvious example is the Treecko Girl Event, if you got one Treecko, you'll be able to get a second one... lol). If you play the Beta from the beginning, there won't be such problems.

That's all... I'm not wishing to answer anything right now, and I'm gonna a bit busy the rest of the day. So, tomorrow I'll dedicate some time to doing the answering. Till then, smell ya later! Jojo!

Years
Hmmm. 3.5. Wow. I've been waiting all day for this.

Since the first post hasn't specified, does it still mean we can't go into Ice Path? :<

And uh, I seem to be having a problem.

I downloaded the patch, put it in a new folder, copied and pasted my .sav and .gba and renamed them all to have the same thing, like I did last time with v3,
And I couldn't get it to find the .sav file when I tried to do a file load.

What's going on? :(

By the way, great patch.

(Also, I tried using LIPS to patch it too. But I do have VBA set to automatically patch...)

Okay, I figured out what I did wrong.
I didn't have a .sgm file in there.
Which is strange.
Because I didn't need one for some reason yesterday.
Hmm.

Okay, so is there any way I can load up my .sav file, because it's a bit far. D8

Last edited:

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2007
How can i Battle Jasmine In Shiny old? i just buy Shiny Gold for my GBA..
and how can i go to cianwood city?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
How can i Battle Jasmine In Shiny old? i just buy Shiny Gold for my GBA..
and how can i go to cianwood city?

Sorry mate, but what you bought doesn't go as far as the beta that's available free in the first post of the thread. :( You got ripped off...

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2007
Sorry mate, but what you bought doesn't go as far as the beta that's available free in the first post of the thread. :( You got ripped off...

Ok.. but in the VBA how can i open the light house?
or how can i battle jasmine?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Ok.. but in the VBA how can i open the light house?
or how can i battle jasmine?

On the VBA, if you're playing B3/B3.5 you'll have no troubles going into the lighthouse and battling Jasmine and going to Cianwood.

waregreymon

Pokemon Master
Years
Finally, headbut works on the trees in B3.5. It doesnt work exactly like it does on GSC, but close enough. GREAT JOB ZEL.

This is the best hack ever. This hack is actually getting somewhere. The other hacks seem like if they're never going to get done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
This is the best hack ever. This hack is actually getting somewhere. The other hacks seem like if they're never going to get done.

*cough*pokemonquartz*cough* :D

But besides the point, yeah, Zel is determined. And knows his scripting.

This hack will get very, very far. I'd like it if you left Kanto "destroyed", but that's just me. :cheeky: Lol!

Are you sure Sappy can do all those things? Hmm...oh well. G'night.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
waregreymon you double posted. Merge your two posts.

Can't need to post 15 times.....

Oh, well when you get 15 posts up, then go ahead and put the link up. I recommend going to welcome new comers, and posting in the Simple Questions thread if you have any questions. 15 posts isn't hard to get.

EDIT: Zel, I've got a question: When you beat Carlos in front of Ice Cave, is that the last time you fight him? 'Cause he had caught a friggin' Chansey and Snorlax! I actually thought I was going to lose to him the first time I went against him there. Also, I think you shouldn't make him stand in front of Ice Cave, immobile, until you walk up there. I think, instead, when the player walks 2 tiles away from the entrance, Carlos should walk out of Ice Cave and then challenge you.
That's all from me... I'm tired so bye....zzzzzzz

Last edited:

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2007
What will happen if i give the sick miltank some oran berries? and how many should i give it?
And on the olivine city when i surf down there's no way to cianwoood city..

Years
@cool700 - you cant go any further than you are because the version the you bought is not finished. get the free version off the first page of this thread.
give miltank ten berries and you will get a free mooomoo milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back