• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokémon Platinum Deluxe

Should Pokémon, that originally evolved by Happiness, Evolve by Level now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
@ Rozen, thanks for telling me that (about Running Shoes). I'll try to edit that in the next version.

And, I thought you were not allowed to post full Roms here on the PokéCommunity? I'll check that. Otherwise, I'll just keep it this way (so you'll have to patch it yourself).

Thanks for the comments. I'll add the newest version as soon as possible.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
Well in the Showcase forum, I believe you can post your roms.

You're not working on this rom alone, are you? Kudos to you for your hard work and dedication.

EDIT: They're times when [so far] the Professor calls you by your rivals name [in my case it'd be Barry]. And they're other times when you're called by punctuation marks [!,?,etc.]

I'm not far in the game, but from where I am the grass seems to be buggy and "flashes" if you will.

Last edited:

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Well in the Showcase forum, I believe you can post your roms.

You're not working on this rom alone, are you? Kudos to you for your hard work and dedication.

EDIT: They're times when [so far] the Professor calls you by your rivals name [in my case it'd be Barry]. And they're other times when you're called by punctuation marks [!,?,etc.]

I'm not far in the game, but from where I am the grass seems to be buggy and "flashes" if you will.

Ah, thanks a lot. Actually, I AM working on this Rom by my own, and I really love to do it.

Yep, I know about that bug. It's a pity, but I'll try to change it as soon as possible.

And, what? Flashing / buggy grass?

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
@Oxnite: The grass tiles look like it flashes for a split second when you walk past it.

& wow, you're actually scripting it and whatnot by yourself? o.o Amazing. Good luck to you.

Years
Looks like fun! I'd like to see some tiles remodeled though. I'm not a big fan of the grass in any of the games :/ You should make it better!

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
@Jerkyjoe: I find the grass to be at its best right now, what more do you want from it?

@Oxnite: I've found loads of typos whereas you're called by your rival's name and whatnot. But, I guess you can leave that to the end. Like, work on the more important things. Not meaning to rush you or anything, I'm just really anxious xP.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
@Oxnite: I've found loads of typos whereas you're called by your rival's name and whatnot. But, I guess you can leave that to the end. Like, work on the more important things. Not meaning to rush you or anything, I'm just really anxious xP.

Ah, yeah, I sure know about that bug. It's really irritating, but I'll edit that later.

I've got some free time now, so I'm gonna work on it!

Will edit some more new routes (Route 214 and more). I'll try to upload a newer version today!

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
Don't rush yourself. Remember quality, not quantity.

And once again, good luck~

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I like this hack its good
And more harder than the normal Platinum

Keep it up ;)

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years
I was bored, so I decided to have a bit of fun, and made you your first Userbar for this hack. I hope you like it!

I'm hoping that this hack will be finished, since I'd love to play a Pok
[FONT=&quot]émon game where I can actually catch every single Pok[/FONT][FONT=&quot]émon.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
I was bored, so I decided to have a bit of fun, and made you your first Userbar for this hack. I hope you like it!

I'm hoping that this hack will be finished, since I'd love to play a Pok
[FONT=&quot]émon game where I can actually catch every single Pok[/FONT][FONT=&quot]émon.[/FONT]

Oh wow, thanks a lot for the Userbar! I'll put it in the first post! Thanks a lot!

Thanks for all the great comments people. I'm still working on it.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years
I made another Userbar, since I'm really anxious to see this project finished.

Pokemon-Platinum-Deluxe-20.png

This one has the I (Rattata and Pidgey), III (Zigzagoon and Taillow), and VI (Bidoof and Starly) Pokemon. I picked these six because they're the Pokemon that you see in the wild first, and it's fun to see how much Pokemon have changed since Generation I. I plan on making another one, using the Legendary Pokemon of Platinum (including Rotom if I can fit it). Hope you like this one.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
I made another Userbar, since I'm really anxious to see this project finished.

Pokemon-Platinum-Deluxe-20.png

This one has the I (Rattata and Pidgey), III (Zigzagoon and Taillow), and VI (Bidoof and Starly) Pokemon. I picked these six because they're the Pokemon that you see in the wild first, and it's fun to see how much Pokemon have changed since Generation I. I plan on making another one, using the Legendary Pokemon of Platinum (including Rotom if I can fit it). Hope you like this one.

It's VERY nice, thanks A LOT for this! Great!

I'll add this one to the first post as soon as possible!

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
This probably occurs everywhere, but so far it's only happen once because I've only been under one bridge: walk under a trainer where a bridge [or any obstacle?] and you will be forced to battle. O: It's really minor, tho'.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
This probably occurs everywhere, but so far it's only happen once because I've only been under one bridge: walk under a trainer where a bridge [or any obstacle?] and you will be forced to battle. O: It's really minor, tho'.

Could you tell me which Route exactly? Thanks a lot for telling me about bugs!

I've made you a userbar incase you need another one :)

pokemonplatinumdeluxe.png

Thanks a lot for your userbar and support! I'll add it to the first post as soon as possible!

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
Well, I'm not so far in the game so its only happened once so far at Route 205 under the bridge where the hikers are.

And it's not a problem, I'm loving the game so far. It's really challenging. XD

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Well, I'm not so far in the game so its only happened once so far at Route 205 under the bridge where the hikers are.

And it's not a problem, I'm loving the game so far. It's really challenging. XD

Ah, I think I know what you mean!

You mean that, when you're standing UNDER the bridge, the hiker ON TOP of the bridge will battle you?

Ah, yeah, that's a problem I'm aware of. Will edit that, thanks for noticing me!

Any more comments / ratings / tips / bugs you've found? Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back