• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Alright, got the thing updated, but I still preferred my first draft...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, I imagined the Pokémon having buildings, but them being more basic, made of wood, stone, built into trees and such. Stinko just wrote it as if it was Ruby/Sapphire, but way in the future after an apocalypse of some sort, which wasn't the case :P But it's all sorted now, so that's good.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Um, okay, what?

Slateport is not abandoned. It's actually a base of operations of the HR, which is why I have marked it as a human settlement in the map. Idk why people assumed it was abandoned :/

Also I would like it if people refrained from adding drastic things like a "third tribe" or anything. Please stick to the history given in the OP and not add anything else to it...

[Sorry if anything wasn't clear though, if you aren't sure, just ask me about it.]

I think we have enough members for now, I'll start the RP later tonight, and the others can jump in after signing up.

And Pokemon do have simple stone structures, not as advanced as human buildings of course. Once I post I'll include a description of all major locations in the RP and then you can base off other settlements according to that.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I'll start the RP later tonight, and the others can jump in after signing up.

Oh, I thought you said earlier that we could start posting, post #143, I think. I've kind of already done mine, I'll post it later. Just hoping it still fits in, I think I deliberately didn't include much.
We'll see, though, It'll be a lot easier once you've posted, I guess. Your posts are law in this RP, after all :p

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Deleted my post, on your request. If you need anything else of me just ask.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
That is correct, he said a post would come up tonight.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Can't wait to get mah boots on the ground. Hopefully said post will be made soon...

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Everything is too vague, DI. You really do need to instruct us and tell us what to do for the time being. The beginning as as important as the end. :) War One's start was great so it eventually ended xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
LOL War One's start was nowhere great it was a lotta godmodding from me and that's what made it cool.

No but seriously I had a few things to take care of irl which is why I haven't got on so much, but I've started working on the post.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
IT HAS STARTED! [Crappy post, but in my defense it has been more than a year since I last RPed xD]

Okay, let me keep it clear this time, Humans, if you want, you can proceed to Nicolas for the special scouting trip of Route 103. Or, you can stay behind and watch Mikkelson's ceremony. Mikkelson, of course, stays behind for the ceremony d: Remember, only two members will be chosen for the scouting trip, but even if you're not, you'l end up getting involved sooner or later. ;]

Caerulus Tribe members, start from Lavaridge this time. Describe your preparations for the trip [All of you are going]! Tray and Adamantius are my characters, so don't bunny them.

Aecor tribe, same thing. Get prepared for the trip, and Kip and Aecor are off limits.

Make sure sure none of you attacks any other tribe member/species because the fighting is yet to start!

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
OooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH, I've POSTED! I'M FIRST, FIRST (besides DI, but eh...) STILL FIRST-ISH.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it please don't hate me...

Anyway, yeah, kind of nervous. Never actually posted IC before. Let me know if I've destroyed any of your visions, DI, I don't think I have :p

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Quick question. Since Blythe kind of makes the other Pokemon uncomfortable and they don't like to associate with her, would she be invited on this trip? Or would she just be a secret follower?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
True Epicness, good enough! No problems with your post. In fact, much better than mine when I'd first started xD

@Strikit: Well, it's up to you. It's more of whoever wants to come can come, there aren't any invitations. So if Blythe wants to come, she can come or not, but it would be better if she did come because it'll help you become involved more.

Oh and before I forget, here's a small description of Nicolas-

He's 5'9, thin, weak looking, with pale skin, black unkempt hair and dark brown eyes. That's all you need to know for now. d:

Trevalyn is a Blaziken, and Kip is a Weavile. All three characters of mine are second in command.

Last edited:
Back