• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Universal Race (Invite Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Looks simple enough to me, but wher- ahh." I said, noticing a kettle kept on a heating pad nearby. It looked like they had given me a choice of which form to fight in. I picked it up, and poured the hot water over me, transforming myself back into a guy, and giving me my full strength back. "That's better," I said, turning to the monk. "You'd better be ready, 'cause I ain't gonna hold back!"

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I sat on a convienient rock to watch the upcoming match. To be honest, I was pulling for Ranma, whatever he, she, it, who knew was. Clipping my lightsaber back to my belt, I began to meditate, trying to forsee what would come. Forsight had never been among my talents, but I could try.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Well then..." I said as I pulled out a sutra in my right hand, and brought my left one in front of my face. I was channeling the energy into the sutra, so it could produce damage. A brilliant blue light surround the sutra, and I threw it at Ranma.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I saw the attack coming, and jumped out of the way before the paper could make contact. "Okay, that's it..." I said, and leapt towards Miroku "Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken!" I said, punching at him with speed fast enough to pluck chestnuts from an open flame without getting burned...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I managed to block most of the blow with my staff, but the pure force knocked me onto the ground.
"You're much stronger then I thought." I said as I noticed a large boulder behind him. I got up, and placed my left hand on the cloth from the right, removing it. "Wind Tunnel!" I called as a hole in my hand began drawing things in, though I meant for the boulder to hit Ranma.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I saw the boulder coming, and jumped down to the ground, though I wasn't fast enough, and the boulder grazed my head. That was going to make one big lump later.

I couldn't give him a chance to keep this up, he'd be trying trees next. Time for one of my best techniques, though I was hesitant to use it... I fell to my hands and knees, and vehemently begged Mirokufor forgiveness...

Years
I watched this all, now off my bird and standing at its side, as to be able to run my hand along the bird's feathers and comfort it to stop it's nervous movements. it squaked at me, and i understood immediatly, giving some birdseed to the chocobo, as it gently, carefully plucked it out of my hand

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"Wait, this is supposed to be a race, right?" I called out to teh other racers. " If' it's started now, why aren't we going anywhere?" Grumbling with dissatisfactoin, I sit down on my Support Platform and start shuffling through my deck to entertain myself in the meantime.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I stopped a fair distance away from the others. I watched the battle intently though. I was lost at what to really do and I had no idea where to go. I was bored of juggling the three eggs behind me. I sat on the ground between two springs. It had been an interesting battle to me so far and was keeping me occupied at least...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Tired of looking at my cards, I reinserted them into the Duel Disk and sat and watched, trying my best to be patient. Which sadly, as Yugi and my other friends knew, I was't very good at.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"You may press on..." A voice was heard saying to the others, perhaps from a device that Kagome called a 'speaker'. "Or you have the option of staying and joining a side of the battle. But you wouldn't want to be left behind with them would you?"

I reclosed my Wind Tunnel, and examined Ranma. He couldn't be giving up yet, so i decided to not let my guard down, and instead secretly powered up another sutra. "Fine, I'll stop." I lied.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"That sounds more like it!" I shouted excitedly. I quickly stood upon my support platform, and as soon as I pressed a button on my duel disk, I planted my feet in place and I took off like teh silver surfer, speeding down the track. I didn't bother to see if the others were keeping up. I had a race to win.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I lunged forward, noting that he was still defensive and decided that instead of the third desperation strike, I lunged into a flying kick instead. This was going to be a difficult fight, the first real challenge I'd had in a while...

Years
I shifted my Chocobo, and hoped down, deciding to work with the blue robed guy. WIthen a moment, I had changed my appearence to my Black mage form (appearence will be shown as soon as I get home) and was busy casting Slow. Soon, I'd hop off my bird, but for now the bird was my mobility and speed...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
This was getting to be too easy. It seemed everyone was staying back to help in the fight.At this rate if I hit no major obstacles I would win this race easy...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I sped off after the blond haired boy. I decided I oguht to not aprticipate in the fight. I didn't really like fighting anyway and it would just be a waste of time. I continued on, careful aroudn the springs. I wasn't losing stamina hardly at all. I had a lot of stamina to spare and proved to be farely fast. I ran up beside the boy and turned my head towards him. "Can I travel with you?" I asked kindly. I wanted company... I then turned back just in time to see and jump over a spring.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I was confused by this little dinosaur's fear of springs, but I didn't feel like contemplating it. Instead I dug in and urged the Support PLatform to go faster. But I knew I had to slow down teh dinosaur somehow. "I play scapegoat!" Ishouted, and as the card was slapped onto my duel disk, for horned goats of various colors appeared in front of the dinosaur's path, blocking it as I continued on. I only hoped the dinosaur didn't quickly figure out the weak defenses of those goats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back