• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite walking Pokemon interations

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
What are some of your favorite interactions with your walking Pokemon? One of my favorite aspects of the walking Pokemon feature is that there's always an interesting response based on when and where you talk to them, and which Pokemon it is.

One of my favorite ones is after you delete a move with the Move Deleter, the Pokemon forgets that it was holding an item. Also, Celebi dances when you take it into the Ilex Forest. It's adorable :) What are some of your favorites?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
In SoulSilver I have my prized and beholden level 83 flawless Noctowl, and whenever I'm flying cross-region and I stop at the Indigo Plateau, I talk to him and it says "Insomniac let out a battle cry!"

It's really cool considering his overworld sprite is gorgeous. :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • No.
  • Seen May 1, 2014
I had this unbeatable Blaziken who gave me a hug in the game.
That Blaziken was my most prized possession in HeartGold, not to mention that it was actually SHINY.

I also like my Magikarp's overworld, it was cool to observe how it flops on the ground.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
I was dissapointed to see Wailord (weirdly one of my favorite pokemon) being downsized....
However, the other sizes were nice, and I loved walking my Tyranitar to see the sights of Kanto at end game.
Z

Tek

Years
Lol Magikarp is very amusing. I like that Krabby and Kingler walk sideways. I really like that they have the shiny leaf thing, it's a cool way to make a pokemon more special.

Back