• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✜// CHECKMATE (OOC)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Kefka is the bad guy in FF6. (Vinnie is a big FF fan so he'd porbably have a kefka action figure, like his gunblade.) He's a nihilistic sadist that dresses as a clown and basically turns into a god and destroys the world. All because its funny. He says funny things and pretty much makes fun of how insurperior everyone is to him. As I say this I start to realize he is pretty OP. So I'll just do something else.

And oh yeah, Dave's 1/2 swordkind is sorta different...right? Well, I'll probably only use gunblades anyway, so I'll just change it. I can alchemize new stuff with the Revolverblade (thats its name from now on) base.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I just said Swordkind was fine O_o

And the sprite wouldn't become Kefka if he tossed in a Kefka-toy. Because it's just a toy! It would become a sprite that thinks it is Kefka and talks a bit crazy and sadistically but who really hasn't got many powers beyond his talking~ That would be fun ;) would rather make your sprite a bit underpowered ^^ but that would make the RP more fun! Until Vieve prototypes with something that makes him a bit more useful, of course :3

Also, coupled with the Aspect I've planned for Vinnie, it could become pretty fun. Not to mention how awesome the imps could look if I'm allowed to base my ideas on this picture:

Spoiler:

Or, uh, is this better? I have no idea, so...

Spoiler:

But your choice ;)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
@Otherworld: Sorry I didn't finish this earlier, but here's an outline of what my room's supposed to look like.
(I basically wanted something big enough so that all the machines would fit in one room, but I placed the machines where you said you did.)
Spoiler:

In other news, I'll post soon… ish.

Oh ok, I see now. If you like, I can redo the post and somehow put all the machines in one spot! Or we could just get some grist and move them if Ricardo wants them inside his room.~

@Red - Oh yes, Gamzee's! >;o)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Heres my room, retro!
(Don't make fun of it, I had to draw this on a touchscreen...with my fingers. And its probably huge, being a screen capture and all)

Spoiler:

And I'll probably post sometime around 11 pm. Thats when I have a chance. (band camp takes foreeeeevvvvveeeeer)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Guys. I have mentioned at some point that you are all amazing RPers, right? If not, let me just do that again.

*does that*

There. Now I should perhaps go to bed for today.

*doesn't go to bed, reads new post in IC instead*

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I hope I managed to get Fluffricksprite's character right. I really had no idea what he might say, so I decided to let him speak a bit...and not sure about his actions either. Just thought up something he might have done.

It's pretty short, but the fight seems longer than the last one. ^^; Hopefully it's not as dull.

EDIT: THANKS A BUNCH. It helps to get motivated.~~

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Heres my room, retro!
(Don't make fun of it, I had to draw this on a touchscreen...with my fingers. And its probably huge, being a screen capture and all)

Spoiler:

And I'll probably post sometime around 11 pm. Thats when I have a chance. (band camp takes foreeeeevvvvveeeeer)

Yay, thanks for this!

Awh, thanks Red!

Now let me read the IC while I have time to. I'll be posting later tonight because I'm not even suppose to be on the computer right now. (sooo much stuff to do)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Alright Red, I'll go with my original plans. Swordkind and kefka toy it is! And an underpowered sprite sounds alright to me, we become gods, right? Pfft who needs a lame drug running grandpa sprite.

And thanks for the support Red! Gonna start up a new post Retro!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha, I hear you, drunk! Speaking of which, I'll get drunk tonight and prolly won't post. Tomorrow I'll be able to post. But after that I'm afraid I have to give a heads up that I might not be online every day. I'll try to, and I want you to know that if I don't log in for one or two days, it means that I am literally busy and away from home doing university stuff taking care of the new students - it does not mean that I intend to leave this RP :>

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Sorry for the absence guys, but I'm here :oD

And nah, don't worry about it. I'm kinda very busy myself with school approaching...although not as big, but it's still approaching. xD I'll try to be here every day once school starts, but I can't really promise I will. I am SURE that I will be here at least every other day though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Btw, do you guys think there's any point of me trying to update what your characters are carrying in their sylladexes? In the IC's FP (first post) I mean. Since your characters can put in and take out something in one post, it feels a bit redundant even, for me try to and keep track.

So, do you think you can remember what you've got in your inventories on your own? :3

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Yeah, I was a bit nervous about that inventory. I can definately keep up with mine, and probably others too.

Spoiler:

A related question: We aren't dealing with fetch modi, are we? We're just sticking with the wallet function?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
A more complicated fetch modus would only be... unnecessarily complicated, is what I feel.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Ack, as I've said been this later half of August is going to be terribly busy for me. I might not be able to post daily but I'll make as much of an effort as I can to post the day after that. Alright, I'll be posting soon-ish.

EDIT: Red, you never said that my imps thing burst into Grist so I just went ahead and said they did. I hope that's okay...

And I hope Ricardo has time to save Pussysprite. x;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I made Gavin save him ;D And all imps / ogres / basilisks / other monsters of the dark that aren't carapacians will burst into Grist. Carapacians bleed like we do. But more about that later 8D

EDIT: Evan, I'm not sure that I can play Kefka as I've never seen him. Any good youtube links or something that shows his way of speaking and behavior?

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Yeah, no problem Red.

Here are some of his best moments in Dissidia

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=/watch?v=Fi0VBwU6Mx0&v=Fi0VBwU6Mx0&gl=US

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=/watch?v=PaC-3Hh0wzA&v=PaC-3Hh0wzA&gl=US

And of course FFVI

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Sorry for the slow check ups, but I've been waiting for Drunk to post. I'll put up a post to reply to Pesterchum and deploy the PRE-PUNCHED CARD for now, just to catch up. ^^

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
And the plot thickens…

Sorry that I hadn't posted. I'll try to post tomorrow again.

I recently had to visit the dentist to get a fractured tooth fixed (like that was going to happen), so now my life is a pain medicated blur…

RPing is still pretty fun though :P

Anyways, I'm sorry I hadn't posted earlier, and I hope y'all liked my post. :)

Except Vieve, she probably won't like it… xD

Back