• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Midnight

So, what do ya think of the game so far?

• Total voters

cdrew

Spastic Video Game Designer
Years
@gubgub - i'm more focused on actually making the game rather than making vids of it. Maybe when I have a litte free time I will.

@Beedrill Lover - I've considered it. I do make games other than pokemon. I just havn't ever posted them.

UPDATE:

I posted a demo up to the Team Dark Factory. It should work without problems but if you find one please report it.

What will come in the next demo:

I will not release the next version of the demo for a while. I am aiming to make it at least up to the 5th or 6th gym before releasing the next version.

Last edited:

cdrew

Years
Ok. But I have been adding screenshots under the screenshots section I just haven't been noting that so i will put this in bold and capitals:

IF YOU CHECKED THIS THREAD TWO OR MORE DAYS AGO THAN THERE ARE LOADS MORE SCREENSHOTS FOR YOU TO SEE, JUST CHECK THE SCREENSHOT SECTION IN THE FIRST POST. ALSO IF YOU LOOK AT THE LITTLE TITLE IN THE CORNER OF THE FIRST POST, I WILL BE CHANGING THAT EVERYDAY TO SAY WHAT RANDOM THING POPS IN MY HEAD FOR NO REASON.

gubgub

Person
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 19, 2009
As soon as I try to open the demo, it gives me an error message and closes........

lol "since 1904." what's with the random titles?

gubgub

Person
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 19, 2009
oh, lol..... ok i tried the demo and it worked.

cdrew

Years
Since not a lot of people leave comments, I barely know what you guys think. So I added a poll. If you vote badly about it please tell me why.

EDIT: Ok the first three votes were average, horrible, average. C'mon guys! It's not that bad!

Last edited:

cdrew

Years
yes, but i was out all morning so I didn't have much time to workk on my game but I did manage to make this tiny update:

newnewtreeandgrass.png

I replaced the trees and grass because I thought the old ones looked wierd. Plus these are a little more platinum style. I still have the old ones saved somewhere if people liked the old ones.

Last edited:

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
thanks for listening to what i had to say and not getting angry. Instead you asked for some more insight and i like that so i gave this game a five star ranking for progress and open mindedness. :)

zirico

M.C.F.C
Years
Will there be anything to do after the Hoenn League and will there be a story based on Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza when you get there, or will it all be based on Darkai and Heatran.

cdrew

Years
hmm... well I may put it back later. but for now I'm keeping it like that.

Oh, small update:

I made the region map:

Map.png

it's a little off in some sections, but im working on it. Also i've recently made a lot of tileset changes so I redid almost all the screens (see first post under "screenshots").

I also found few glitches in the demo which i fixed and will repost in the first post.

Last edited:
Back