• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

⚤ Mystery Eggs [Baby Pokémon Club] ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hahaha, nice one guys, I think I will try to add something more...harder, next time! D:
I will update the club very soon. i'm kinda busy of making a second club o:

Hello Kirito-kun! Nice to meet you, and a big warm welcome to you to our wonderful and cute Baby pokémon Club! As I can see, many players really love Riolu. Maybe the human's best friend look alike, who knows?
Oh and I invite you to read the rules, I know that it's boring, but it's better for you and all us :3

Mmmmh well, as all mythologies, they all have their secrets. Arceus was the first one to born in all the universe, we don't have true clues, but we know it about its wonderful power ton bring life, to destroy and even to change its type. BUT, if an egg came first, who made it? How? What a mystery o:

I will add you right now (:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, we would never know unless a crazy professor invents a time machine to know exactly what happened :D

Oh, oh. And if Growlithe had a baby Pokemon version of him. I would love it so much *_*

baby puppy Pokemon <3 :D

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Yea, we would never know unless a crazy professor invents a time machine to know exactly what happened :D [/S]

Unless someone makes contact with arceus...somehow. I'm sure he would know.

Oh, oh. And if Growlithe had a baby Pokemon version of him. I would love it so much *_*

That would be awesome! Mayybe a baby Houndour xD?

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Yea, we would never know unless a crazy professor invents a time machine to know exactly what happened :D

Hey! It's a great idea! Pokémon has not sufficiently exploited the lines of time, it would be a nice thing to see ...! I can't even imagine if they bring us into that, like if we can see how Arceus is born, how it made worlds with "its thousand hands". Iwould love to see Arceus's egg design!

I would love to see a Emolga, Meowth and Sandshlew baby forms :3

That would be awesome! Mayybe a baby Houndour xD?
Spoiler:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

Egg Mystery

The current Egg Mystery is still on, till [03/01/13]!
Sorry for delay and mistake, I was working on the second club to be born :3

There's still a current topic, feel free to change it or add more informations and speculations on it, it is always nice to know o:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

baby Growlithe would be just cute and awesome <333

Egg mystery: Gastly

Which came first, the egg or Arceus??
Arceus!
but pokedex entey says that egg came first
chicken or egg mystery -
If you haven't heard, the age-old 'chicken or the egg' mystery is not so confounding anymore—the issue has been resolved; scientists have revealed that the chicken came first
the egg cannot exist unless it has been created inside a chicken.
link
so similarly Arceus came first xD XD

CourageHound

Years
I would like to suggest a topic: If you had a choice, would you evolve your baby pokemon partner or not? Provided the decision was completely up to you.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
If it would competing in battles, then yes. Since it would become more stronger if it evolves. If it's just for to hang around with me and play, then no. I would rather have it as a baby unless it wants to evolve :P

CourageHound

Years
Answering Topic: If you had a choice, would you evolve your baby pokemon partner or not? Provided the decision was completely up to you.
This was always a tough decision for me :L. While munchlax is super cute and still reasonably strong while in baby form, Snorlax is stronger and becomes gigantic! So, now looking past that, I go onto the biology of Munchlax and Snorlax. After mauling it over a bit, I decided that I would keep munchlax, a Munchlax due to me not wanted my partner asleep on me all the time if it were a snorlax.

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Answering the topic, now. Geez I haven't been on for a while. xP
Well In Heart Gold I did evolve my Togepi since I wanted to beat the game, but now I bred a Togepi, and I'm playing with him in the game now that I've completed it.
So my answer is almost the same as Courages answer except I wanted to beat the game. :3

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

If you had a choice, would you evolve your baby pokemon partner or not? Provided the decision was completely up to you.

Well, this a tough question. As we know, baby Pokémon are really weak in many combats, and mainly more weak than stage one Pokémon. But, for me, it depends what kind of Pokémon I want to keep. I love Lucario and I think I would love to evolve my baby Riolu into it. Same thoughts about Togepi, Togekiss is really lovable, more than Togetic, in my opinion!
In HG/SS I loved the way to be accompagnated by my Pokémon. So I would love to keep all the others. Like Ash, I would love to keep my Pokémon how they're if I had choice to be not competing.
If Pokémon were real, for sure I would love to keep them how they're, even if others keeping to evolve them haha.

Pichu is so lovable, and Azurill too <3

CURRENT TOPIC IS DONE!

Egg mystery: Which pokemon does this egg is from
mini_325558Mysteryegg4.png
?

First of all, thank you for participating. The winners will be listed under spoiler!

• Here are the three winners

Spoiler:

And of course, you all reconized it, the answer is Gastly!
It is recognized by its color and the two dark circle to make its two big eyes! Congratulations guys <3

092gastly.gif

Thanks for participating!

Egg mystery: Which pokemon does this egg is from
wZjQ5M6nlQMHunIwasjsh5uqgGKtCVhGwcoHbogUVSiCxiYoQHz124zNC+0ZercS111vi93GERBQakMAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
?​

• Triston1zn & CourageHound can take one egg. Don't forget it guys D:

Last edited:

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Oh noez, another hard one. >.<'' It's like you're doing hard, easy, hard, easy. But whatever, I like a good challenge. :3 Well my only guess right now is Slowpoke because it has those ear things on the egg. So Slowpoke I guess. xP
Edit: C'mon people talk already, I'm bored. Dx

Last edited:

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
What are the badges like? You should have badges like the Friendship Badge. Maybe we could go on adventures with our Pokemon once they've hatched. That would make this so much fun! I hope Wynaut? dosen't feel sad...
I know all pokemon. I guess you could keep Riolu on the Baby Pokemon List. I think everything above this sentence is a good idea! *Pets Egg* "I wonder what it'll be like..."

I hope the quesion about arceus isn't done like the gastly egg is.
My answer is Egg because Arceus's pokedex entry... POKEDEX YOUR TURN TO TALK it said Arceus the Alpha Pokemon Arceus emerged from an egg where there was nothing. It is believed to have shaped the world

Last edited:

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
I might join this...
Name: Chaos Fork
Partner:
th_mantyke.png
(if you choose your own partner)
Partner name: Jet
Trainer: N
Why do you like baby pokemon? These guys may look cute, but they can pack a punch when they need to
Current topic: it looks like a likitung egg...
About the arceus and egg thread. It says in the dex that there was an egg that had arceus in it. So the egg came first

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back