< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > Community Feedback & Support Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Notices

Community Feedback & Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2476    
Old January 2nd, 2016 (6:57 AM).
Flowey's Avatar
Flowey Flowey is offline
The Flower
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Gender:
Posts: 225
2 Questions,

1. Is it possible to change a theme and keep it? Sometimes I change my theme to a theme I like, but whenever a new theme rolls around it automatically changes to that one which gets really annoying to change back each time ._.

2. Was there a best forumer/member 2015 thingy thread last year? I want to check it out but I wasn't really on at that time ._.

3265 - 6411 - 1873
Previous names: DynamicMan2, Green Latios, Green Dragon
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2477    
Old January 2nd, 2016 (7:00 AM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 31,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Dragon View Post
2 Questions,

1. Is it possible to change a theme and keep it? Sometimes I change my theme to a theme I like, but whenever a new theme rolls around it automatically changes to that one which gets really annoying to change back each time ._.

2. Was there a best forumer/member 2015 thingy thread last year? I want to check it out but I wasn't really on at that time ._.
1. I'm pretty sure you can choose a forum skin and keep it as soon as you are logged in. I believe there is an option for that in the Edit Options section of the User CP.

2. Unfortunately there wasn't such a thread. It was apparently decided by staff that the contest would be abolished for an unknown reason, but I did hear it did suffer controversy in recent years plus the member who hosted the event had retired from staff last year and they couldn't find a suitable new host.
Reply With Quote
  #2478    
Old January 3rd, 2016 (3:43 PM).
Adrasteia's Avatar
Adrasteia Adrasteia is offline
'Whatever doesn't kill me, simply makes me.... Stranger'
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kent, England
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 1,099
Is there a specific forum I can post in or user I should PM to suggest a new thread/section? Or is that none of my business


Please review our trade by clicking here
Click here to enter my Jewellery design Competition
Reply With Quote
  #2479    
Old January 3rd, 2016 (3:54 PM).
Nah's Avatar
Nah Nah is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: over there
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrasteia View Post
Is there a specific forum I can post in or user I should PM to suggest a new thread/section? Or is that none of my business
If it's just a thread, you could ask the mod(s) of the section you plan to post it in. If it's an idea for a new section, you can make a thread for it in this section (CF&S). iirc that's actually how the Underground started.
My Breeding Shop (open) | PC's Intro to Competitive Battling
Round Table: The PCNation | PCL Clan: Black Magic
Reply With Quote
  #2480    
Old January 3rd, 2016 (3:55 PM).
Adrasteia's Avatar
Adrasteia Adrasteia is offline
'Whatever doesn't kill me, simply makes me.... Stranger'
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kent, England
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nah View Post
If it's just a thread, you could ask the mod(s) of the section you plan to post it in. If it's an idea for a new section, you can make a thread for it in this section (CF&S). iirc that's actually how the Underground started.
Brilliant, thank you


Please review our trade by clicking here
Click here to enter my Jewellery design Competition
Reply With Quote
  #2481    
Old 4 Weeks Ago (9:23 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,140
When and where is the PC yearbook going to be posted up or is it?
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #2482    
Old 4 Weeks Ago (2:22 PM).
Mana's Avatar
Mana Mana is online now
ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~
When and where is the PC yearbook going to be posted up or is it?
I'm slowly getting there :c sorry its late. I'll (hopefully) post it in The Bulletin Board as an announcement when its done, or failing that The Treehouse.
Reply With Quote
  #2483    
Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:23 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,140
I looked and can't find where to post this, it's about the pokebank, but not about connecting issues, when I go in on my OR / AS game, there is no box 31.
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #2484    
Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:37 PM).
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus Astinus is offline
Remember NovEnder
Super ModeratorPokéCommunity Daily Staff
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,798
My best guess would be the in-game help thread in the OR/AS section.

This also sounds like a technical bug, after a quick Google search found no answers. Hopefully someone here knows something and can help!

Reply With Quote
  #2485    
Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:44 PM).
chrunch chrunch is offline
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,291
Is the "Let's Fly Together [Legacy]" theme broken for anyone else or just me? It's not loading the background image.
Reply With Quote
  #2486    
Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:49 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
Is the "Let's Fly Together [Legacy]" theme broken for anyone else or just me? It's not loading the background image.
I use "blossom shower" but checked it and it works fine for me.
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #2487    
Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:05 PM).
chrunch chrunch is offline
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,291
Seems like it's only broken when I'm logged in, same goes for a bunch of other themes. Tried refreshing my browser cache and logging in on another browser and it didn't work.
Reply With Quote
  #2488    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:24 AM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: traveling ♥
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 16,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
Seems like it's only broken when I'm logged in, same goes for a bunch of other themes. Tried refreshing my browser cache and logging in on another browser and it didn't work.
Hey chrunch, just letting you know that our tech admins have been looking into this! Sorry for the delay.
Reply With Quote
  #2489    
Old 1 Week Ago (8:00 AM).
Dedenne1's Avatar
Dedenne1 Dedenne1 is online now
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kalos probably
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 4,210
So umm ik we havent had the memberlist for alittle while which is cool thats cool but will we ever have the PC Anniversary List back up at the bottom of the page or is that gone for good or?














Reply With Quote
  #2490    
Old 1 Week Ago (8:19 AM).
Razor Leaf's Avatar
Razor Leaf Razor Leaf is online now
sun over hills
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Italy
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedenne1 View Post
So umm ik we havent had the memberlist for alittle while which is cool thats cool but will we ever have the PC Anniversary List back up at the bottom of the page or is that gone for good or?
For now, it's gone because it was horribly inefficient. It may or may not be back in the future.
Reply With Quote
  #2491    
Old 1 Week Ago (11:56 AM).
Jaylou Jaylou is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Gender: Female
Posts: 1
Hi, I'm just wondering where I'd ask for some advice on what game to buy next- the last one I ever played was Pokemon silver! I know I could just google it but I don know where to start and I'd rather have a chat to people about it. Not sure what thread though?
Reply With Quote
  #2492    
Old 1 Week Ago (6:32 PM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: traveling ♥
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 16,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylou View Post
Hi, I'm just wondering where I'd ask for some advice on what game to buy next- the last one I ever played was Pokemon silver! I know I could just google it but I don know where to start and I'd rather have a chat to people about it. Not sure what thread though?
Pokémon Gaming Central should be your place! Feel free to post a thread there. ^^
Reply With Quote
  #2493    
Old 1 Week Ago (11:48 AM).
Electricbluewolf's Avatar
Electricbluewolf Electricbluewolf is offline
Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Land of Tea and Crumpets
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 122
Just checking what are the rules on advertising Facebook Groups in signatures?
I admin a FB group on Pokemon, we have around 3000 members but can always use more friendly faces.
Am I allowed to put it in my sig with a small description?


Reply With Quote
  #2494    
Old 1 Week Ago (12:41 PM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 31,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricbluewolf View Post
Just checking what are the rules on advertising Facebook Groups in signatures?
I admin a FB group on Pokemon, we have around 3000 members but can always use more friendly faces.
Am I allowed to put it in my sig with a small description?
I'm pretty sure that you can link Facebook pages and stuff in your signature, so I'm sure you'll be fine. You could always contact a staff member if you're not sure.
Reply With Quote
  #2495    
Old 1 Week Ago (12:50 PM).
Razor Leaf's Avatar
Razor Leaf Razor Leaf is online now
sun over hills
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Italy
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricbluewolf View Post
Just checking what are the rules on advertising Facebook Groups in signatures?
I admin a FB group on Pokemon, we have around 3000 members but can always use more friendly faces.
Am I allowed to put it in my sig with a small description?
That's fine, as long as it's only in your signature.
Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:17 PM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top