• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokemon and Type Combinations Speculation

blue

gucci
Years
I'd just like to see more Ghost Pokemon full stop. I think Black and White introduced a reasonable amount but I think we could still do with a few more since we're kinda limited atm.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 25, 2022
What about a Rock/Electric saber-toothed cat like SaberLeomon? (even though it looks more like an Electric/Steel)
Spoiler:

Actually, there are over 1000 species of digimon (iirc), so I'm sure we can all get some really cool ideas from them.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I think we all know that ghost-type needs a major re-vamp. I mean th current ghost Pokemon arent terrifying enough. If they add this ghost/fighting beasty in, it will be spammed by literally everyone... Including me. And can you even imagine the abilities of a ghost-steel? Think of the Atk and Defence of Steel-type mixed with the Sp Atk and Speed of Ghost-type. I want this so badly.

Those are amazing. I'd like to see more Pokemon like that.

Years
I came up with an idea: We need Legendary Pokemon based on Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades!

I could see that happening. Kalos is based of France (a country in Europe), and the mascot legendaries are based off a bit of European mythology at least (Part of Xerneas' name is derived from a Celtic God, and Yveltal reminds me of a Wyvern).

Some Norse mythology would be a nice touch as well, maybe with the Mountain subregion.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I actually think there should be a fourth legendary bird, and call it Roquattro. Like the other three legendary birds it will learn a weather condition by level up, in this case a Sandstorm. It could have the following base stats.

HP: 90
Attack: 85
Defense: 125
Sp. Atk: 95
Sp. Def: 100
Speed: 85

blue

gucci
Years
Next weeks Smash episode seems to center around the crew exploring Pokémon types, this being in the same episode of an alleged announcement that will change Pokémon battling history... hmmm.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 26, 2018
I'd like to see a Lion pokemon. I know that Luxray is supposed to be a lion but he doesn't really do it for me. I think a fire type Lion with a flaming mane would be really badass

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Hey everyone! I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! I completely forgot about this website!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we all know that ghost-type needs a major re-vamp. I mean th current ghost Pokemon arent terrifying enough. If they add this ghost/fighting beasty in, it will be spammed by literally everyone... Including me. And can you even imagine the abilities of a ghost-steel? Think of the Atk and Defence of Steel-type mixed with the Sp Atk and Speed of Ghost-type. I want this so badly.

Dayum. Cool Pokemon. You should have entered them in the Pokemon competition, they would've won for sure! The Ghost/Fighting looks incredibly beasty, but I reckon the Ghost/Steel is way better defensively. (One of the best typing ever, too bad it hasn't been done yet :()

Oh yeah, just so you know, every time you post a Pokemon design you would like in the game, Gamefreak aren't allowed to put it in their games. Just saying! ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Now that Fairy has been confirmed, I'd like to see a Fairy/Dragon (or Dragon/Fairy).
Maybe it could be a bit more elegant..maybe even a more Eastern-style dragon.

blue

gucci
Years
We have three new Pokemon revealed!
Spoiler:

The seahorse-looking Pokemon uses a Poison-type attack. The bird Pokemon is an evolution of Fletchling and used a Flying-type attack. The blue crustacean used a Water-type attack.

Last edited:
Years
We have three new Pokemon revealed!
Spoiler:

The seahorse-looking Pokemon uses a Poison-type attack. The bird Pokemon is an evolution of Fletchling and used a Flying-type attack. The blue crustacean thing used a Water-type attack. There is also a lady who says the following
"According to an online translator, she says, "Do you want to have a Sky Battle with me?"

so pokebeach leaker is for real, he said that their gonna be air battles.
about the pokemon-i don't like fletchling evolution(the first six gen pokemon that i don't like), the other two i will judge when i see their evolutions

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Where are those from? I don't like any of those designs lol >>

[Edit]

Ah, PokeBeach.

Is that seahorse maybe... Inkay?

A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up (the 3DS has an accelerometer and gyroscope, so it can detect that). Malimar's type is Dark/Psychic.

but seems more water to me <.>

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I am really hoping that the rest of the leaker's info is illegitimate. Double-typed attacks...? Please for the love of God NO u_u

Anyway, the designs are mediocre to me. The crustacean image honestly looks like a fakemon shopped onto Black and White's battle screen but that's just me. Heh. The only one that I can say I like would be the seahorse but that's debatable. I'm hoping Fletchling evolves twice and that's the middle stage evolution because it's definitely underwhelming.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I like the seahorse Pokemon. It looks so goofy and sad, haha. And I'm not a fan of Fletchling's evolution, either. It looks like a half-cooked chicken.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Hey everyone!
Wrong friggin' thread!
You should comment on these Pokemon in the "Noivern and Vivillion" thread.

Years
I have thought of a new Pokemon and Type idea:
A small fly Pokemon based on a typical tiny dark fly with clear wings (not Yamna or Yanmega) and it could be a Bug/Dark type or the evolution form could be a Dark/Flying type and this small fly Pokemon will be just about the same size of a fly. Haven't thought of a name for this new Pokemon I made up yet. (Can't post an image of what it should look like so picture it in your head of what it may look like)

Fire/Electric type combination which will be a final evolution form of a Fire type Pokemon? We never had a Fire/Electric type or Electric/Fire type also a Psychic/Electric Electric/Fire type Pokemon if anyone can think of what that new made up (if not made up) Pokemon will look like whether its based on a Myth or inanimate object.

Last edited:
Back