• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
We are now in to late afternoon/evening! The sun is setting in the sky. Time to make final preparations before the event progresses to stage 2 in a weeks time! ;)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
So just a quick question, is anyone willing to interact or do something with Ryan? I decided to start off my first post with him meeting Janna (the berry gardener), but I was hoping for him to meet a player in my next post (which will be up as soon as someone else posts on the IC, and answers my question)

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I'm currently thinking of a wonderful post that involves flashbacks to give a meaningful backstory to Tobias' special stone and some of the stuff he stole and used to have, so that should finish off his current story arc until the expedition begins. Dis gonna be fun.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Ohhhh I didn't noticed this at all! I'll totally join in on this with my Sableye character Snype. Just gotta think of a proper way to introduce him. Anybody wanna be spooked late at night by a Sableye? :D

Snype the Sableye

1. Shadow Sneak
2. Detect
3. Foul Play
4. Will-o-Wisp

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Then I will finally compile a list of everyone who has entered and sort out the teams.

Foxrally

Years
Sweet! Good thing I got to meet Milran before the teams were made up, at least this gives me someone to know.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Any questions or anything should now be PM'd to Magic Fox rather than SwiftSign :D

Foxrally

Years
Sweet, another fox :D

Congrats on the new account, and I prepare to get a post for Ryan up today evening, if not tomorrow.

HearttheWolf

Likes the Rule Book
Years
I was just wondering but.. uh.. are sign-ups still open?

[EDIT:]
<<Heat Wave the Kirlia>>

1. Hidden Power (Fire)
2. Sunny Day
3. Fire Punch
4. Psychic

(I'll Change it if that's not good. It's just, I've seen other people using Move Tutor and TM moves..)

Last edited:

Name

Moémon Master
Years
i signed up and dove in just two or three days ago.... no one has said boo about it . . .

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Please check the first post of this thread (the spoiler at the bottom) and check that I got your details down right :). I am now formulating the groups.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Woo! Can't wait to see what teams we all end up in. Snype is still open for interaction. Just message me if your interested or I'll just throw Snype into one of the scenarios already playing out :p

OmegaPikachu

The Best of Pikachu's
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
<<Zeno the Bulbasaur>>

1. Magical Leaf
2. Petal Dance
3. Power Whip
4. Bind

Status
Not open for further replies.