• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hey, Bolens. I am a scripter that is able to devote a lot of time to this hack. If you require some proof, here it is:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
checkflag 0x820
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @1 0x2
trainerbattle 0x1 0x001 0x0 @before @after @later
end

#org @1
= Hello, [player]. I suppose you're here\nto defeat me.\lMuahahahahaha\pWhat a joke! With all of my\npokemon at my side, I am\linvincible!

#org @before
= Bring it on!

#org @after
= What, how could I lose to someone\nas weak as yourself.

#org @later
msgbox @2 0x6
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @3 0x4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
msgbox @4 0x6
setflag 0x820
release
end

#org @done
msgbox @5 0x2
release
end

#org @2
= I suppose you want this badge as\nproof that I have been defeated.

#org @3
= \v\h01 recieved a badge!

#org @4
= Now, leave this gym!

#org @5
= Leave!
That is awesome!, I just needed one more scripter, as I can script most events it just becomes super tedious lol. Thanks for applying! Right now Willpowerpedro is doing some mapping, than i'll let you script some events :)

man

Scrafty the Beast
Years
Thanks for accepting me into your team. As for the scripts, just tell me and I will be more than happy to create them.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Looking for Co-Owner for hack, and a Tile-Inserter needed right away, thanks.

man

Scrafty the Beast
Years
What is required to become the co-owner of this hack? I would like to become one, but I must first know what I am expected to do.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
What is required to become the co-owner of this hack? I would like to become one, but I must first know what I am expected to do.

Nothing really, or at least my last one did nothing, hence forth why he is gone! You are already helping out immensely, so I would love it if you would be the Co-Owner! I guess all that is required is making sure you help out with the hack, which you are so it's all good. Thanks man!

man

Scrafty the Beast
Years
Oh, okay cool! I would love to become the co-owner for this team. My next assignment should be completed soon, so I wont be able to reply for awhile.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Oh, okay cool! I would love to become the co-owner for this team. My next assignment should be completed soon, so I wont be able to reply for awhile.

Well your officially Co-Owner now, congratulations! Yeah, when you get the time reply, thanks for everything!

Years
Skills: Mapper, and support bar making
Proof of work:
Spoiler:

Past experience: I've been working with Johto_Legend on Peridot, (if you ask him please refer me as Bluefire Knight)
Email: [email protected]/[email protected]
Contact information: ^^^

+ I don't like to make a storyline out in public, but I can write a storyline/ write a/the storyboard....

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills: Mapper, and support bar making
Proof of work:
Spoiler:

Past experience: I've been working with Johto_Legend on Peridot, (if you ask him please refer me as Bluefire Knight)
Email: [email protected]/[email protected]
Contact information: ^^^

+ I don't like to make a storyline out in public, but I can write a storyline/ write a/the storyboard....

Okay, your on as Mapper... Thanks for applying!

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I am in need of a Tile Inserter urgently!!!!, I need someone to insert a few tiles so I can continue mapping... I have a lot to do :/

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't given up on this hack :) I'm just working on it when I get the time. It would be nice to get some new members or the old ones to help out again :) If not, that is fine...
Soul Hacker's Leader :Bolens "Revival of Thread"

man

Scrafty the Beast
Years
It's great to see that you haven't given up on this hack or team. Perhaps with time, we will be able to attain more members.

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
Name:Abrahan
Skill:Mapping
Past Experience:I used to work for you but I left due to some problems
Proof: Please note that this is in rpgxp but I hope it is fine if not I'll put a map from amap BTW I don't know why
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Name:Abrahan
Skill:Mapping
Past Experience:I used to work for you but I left due to some problems
Proof: Please note that this is in rpgxp but I hope it is fine if not I'll put a map from amap BTW I don't know why
Spoiler:

Alright, your on the team :) Hoping to release Beta 2 weeks from now! Should be great :) Any more help is most appreciated :)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Looking to release Beta 1 in less than a week ;) If anyone could help in any way, please let me now. Thanks everyone :classic:

Back