• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen News Discussion Thread [use the threads in forum for new things]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
That's what people said earlier on in the thread, deoxys. :x By the way for everyone, if you wanna discuss the Keldeo distribution, do it in the thread for it. This one is fine for box art, though!

Talking of which, I wonder what children will be more likely to buy based on box art, Black 2 imo, since White 2 doesn't really look appealing at all. :(

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I don't think I can judge the White 2 box art right now, that scan picture isn't the best quality at the bottom. If anything though, White Kyurem's pose looks much more awesome and scary, with it's hand is out like that.

blue

gucci
Years

Talking of which, I wonder what children will be more likely to buy based on box art, Black 2 imo, since White 2 doesn't really look appealing at all. :(

That's what I thought, if it was judging on the box arts I'd say most people would go for Black 2, it looks much neater and generally better. There's just something about the White 2 that doesn't look right, they could have done a better job tbh.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Since I can't read Japanese, this is just another "Serebii confirmed" to me right now. I'd need a screenshot that shows the player character just to make sure.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I definately prefer black 2's boxart over white 2's, but I'll be getting white 2 anyway just so I get matching games cause I have white.
And I wonder what those weird glowing tubes are for, are they how kyurem absorbs DNA?

Kleinchen

boldly going
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Wow the box art for Black 2 is fantastic! I have White already so I was thinking of getting Black 2 just for diversity but the box art has me totally sold!

blue

gucci
Years
428078_131710200289240_100003507819799_126986_625940187_n.jpg

Gotta say though, I do still like what they have done with both boxes here. ~ The White 2 looks better than it did in the scan.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Those are some squishy looking cases! :P

All sarcasm aside, they did really good with the box art. I wish they'd stop teasing us though and give us some screenshots/story information to work with. I get the feeling there wont be much more information in this CoroCoro if any.

blue

gucci
Years
Those are some squishy looking cases! :P

All sarcasm aside, they did really good with the box art. I wish they'd stop teasing us though and give us some screenshots/story information to work with. I get the feeling there wont be much more information in this CoroCoro if any.

Apparently the uploaded stated that there is no more information on B2W2 in Coro Coro, it is becoming frustrating considering how we've known about these games for over two weeks now and we have no clue what they are about, we must be getting something soon.

franko94

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2013
Curious

Im curious as to how they will do a totally new story. It could be interesting

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Bulbanews said:
The April issue of CoroCoro magazine has begun to leak. The scans include the boxart for Pokémon Black and White 2, featuring Kyurem's newly revealed formes, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. The magazine also promises that these two games will be an all-new adventure.
I'm pretty sure that CoroCoro said that about Platinum back in 2008, and it just ended up being the same game as Diamond and Pearl, just with added features, still, if it actually IS a new adventure and not just copied and pasted from B/W, then I would like to see some screenshots showing proof of it, as only box art is rather vague...

Pokejungle said:
The leaks for this months CoroCoro have begun, and with it a juicy piece of information that answers what many have been hoping for…

別の色だと思ったか!?
今度は「2」だ!前作とはまったく違う衝撃ストーリーと新機能がキミを待ってるぜ!

"You thought it was just a different colour?
This time it is '2′, an utterly different story full of impact and new features are waiting for you!"

An all new story. An all new game. Defying Pokémon history for all the right reasons.
...Or maybe not, we will have to see if CoroCoro is telling the truth or is lying so we will all just get the same game as B/W just with extra features...

Guy who uploaded the scans says there are no more bw2 scans. Serebii says the pg100 is most likely meloetta(pg99 is bw2 pg101 is keldeo)

I think the guy who said that is just trolling us so we can waste spend another 30 days speculating on what the games look like, and really, I was VERY hyped to see some screens of the game this month

Last edited:

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
I think the guy who said that is just trolling us so we can waste spend another 30 days speculating on what the games look like, and really, I was VERY hyped to see some screens of the game this month
He's not trolling. I'm sure there are others who would've uploaded more scans anyway.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
He's not trolling. I'm sure there are others who would've uploaded more scans anyway.

In a few days people like Serebii will be getting their own copies, so it doesn't really matter what that guy does.

TeamRocketKid

Team Rocket Superstar
Years
In a few days people like Serebii will be getting their own copies, so it doesn't really matter what that guy does.

This

I'm kinda shocked that there is so little info. I mean as soon as BW and HG/SS were shown we had pics like a few days after. With these games coming out faster I just don't know,..,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back