• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I just sent a request to join the facebook group!!!

Also, I'll have my post in tonight or tomorrow. Right now, I need to work on a paper for school.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Geez, 200 posts already and on Day Two as well; Good Job to all!

I have mid-trimester break coming up at the end of this week, so I should get more posts pushed through and we can carry on to day three!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I wonder what this so called Day Three will offer... hopefully some training for Helena and Nikolai at last :D
Or, the apocalypse suddenly goes off.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Geez, 200 posts already and on Day Two as well; Good Job to all!

I have mid-trimester break coming up at the end of this week, so I should get more posts pushed through and we can carry on to day three!

Currently on Easter 'holidays' which means sitting at a computer for hours watching numbers scroll quickly down a screen and every so often it stops so I have to plot some pounts on a graph, think for a few moments then start it going again. But I do have more free time than normal.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
@ Skymin - I could, but uh I don't really want to write a post about Helena eating her food and staring at the others. So can we get this dinner over with and do something else soon? :D

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Okay guys, I apologise, I did say I was going to write posts yesterday, and I haven't. I've managed to hit writers block and I'm busy today, so I'll have a look at finishing them Thursday of Friday.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
^ he's feeling really bad about this so don't go all evul on him :3

Devon and Helena bonding time~! Or something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm lying in bed trying to decide whether I want to get up to write Devon's post. Hmm...

Oh sorry about the short port Torn, but if I can bunny Alex to just get it over and done with ill edit it.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I apologise again guys, I said I would get around to posts, and I kinda did, but they were on another board. I said I would get onto them, but my friend has returned from holiday, so I spent the evening catching up with her.

I have things to do tomorrow, so I shall do my best to make at least one post in Atlantis. I'm such a bad GM, hahahahaha

Please forgive me, have mercy and don't kill me!

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
*sigh*

For the past week or so, I have been struggling with extreme writers block/laziness. Sorry for inactivity, I'll try to post tonight, but no promises.

Also apologize for not being on Skype much, school gets busy, and AP tests are only about 3 weeks away. Then finals 3 weeks after that. Ugh, school. Anyway, I'm sure that the urge to procrastinate will overcome me at some point during studying, and I will have some revelation of something decent to post.

On the plus side, I should be on Skype tonight, if anyone else is on that is. Fortunately no school tomorrow, so no doubt I will be staying up till after midnight doing....stuff.

Now! To brainstorming, and dinner! Yum!! Tacos!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ichiro, you are a failure as both a GM and a human being. There is a special place reserved in hell for you. xD

Hey, don't worry man. Take your time. Better us wait longer and the post turns out better than you rush through it.

RL Days until Day 3: 4,324 and counting...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey guys, I must apologise for posting, life has been quite hectic lately and University has got me swamped. I will try and post as soon as I can.

Atlantis will not DIE!

Back