• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite type Pokémon

Favorite type Pokémon

• Grass type

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Water type

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Fire type

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Electric type

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Normal type

• Ice type

• Dark type

• Ghost type

• Psychic type

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Fighting type

• Steel type

• Rock type

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ground type

• Flying type

• Poison type

• Bug type

• Dragon type

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Years
Psychic types have a lot of variety to their designs and I like that. There are some pretty funny/ingenious Psychic types out there. I think you have a lot more freedom in coming up with an interesting Pokemon if it's a Psychic-type.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Aww, can't we vote for more than one type? :(

Anyway, the Water-type has always been my favorite typing. I've always picked Water-type starters, and they are great for battling offensively and defensively.

I'm surprised that no-one voted for steel. All of these Pokemon are clean and not rusty. :P I mean, they're great defensively, with many resistances and high defensive stats. If I had a second favorite I would've chosen Steel.

Warbound

Iron Guard Instructor
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Fire or Dragon easily. Fire because some of my favorite types are Fire and Dragon because as someone said above they are tough to train but quite strong when trained well.

Years
Aww, can't we vote for more than one type? :(

Anyway, the Water-type has always been my favorite typing. I've always picked Water-type starters, and they are great for battling offensively and defensively.

I'm surprised that no-one voted for steel. All of these Pokemon are clean and not rusty. :P I mean, they're great defensively, with many resistances and high defensive stats. If I had a second favorite I would've chosen Steel.
Maybe because Steel types are fierce looking and have plenty of double weaknesses...?

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
I've always loved the fire types. Typhlosion my all time fav is a fire type. he just looks so awesome.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
I tend to like the last ones on the regular type lists such as Dark, Ghost, Steel, Dragon with Steel being my favorite.

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
Even though my favorite Pokemon is Pikachu I voted fire type for battling because the fire types that I have used in video games and the tcg are pretty strong hitters.

Years
Electrics! I've always been a fan of electricity and Pikachu was my favorite Pokemon, so naturally I'd take to this one more. :D

Years
man, I would say either fighting or poison. It's funny because I rarely have *favorite* pokemon of those types--they just seem to be my most common "monotype' challenge picks. Though I really like making teams out of those types, fighting just feels powerful and poison seems so deadly.

Back