• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I finished it on Wednesday and I'm still depressed over the ending ;; Then I read the manga and now I'm even more depressed over the anime's ending. (The manga's ending sucked too. Then again, the manga wasn't the best.) Also I think it's a personal record 'cause it took me a whole week to finish Madoka o3o ...Though at the same time, I finished a 44 episode anime in six days, iirc. (I remember watching 12 episodes in one day.)

'Course now I have classical music stuck in my head. Doesn't help I've been playing the entire soundtrack every night o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

At first I didn't mind because I wasn't too big a fan of what seemed to be the "main" pairing, but then... Fff stupid character development why you do this to me. (Also reminds me of how I hated Edgey in Case 2 but ended up loving him later.)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...*sigh* I wish I were as good at enabling as I am being enabled. Instead, I seem to end up un-enabling people more.

Also, reminds me that I should probably read more of Katawa Shoujo now that I have the full version.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

trials_and_tribs_screenshot.jpg

Guess what I'm playing and on what grounds. n___n

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh come on now. Don't be like that. I look at things that pique my curiosity. Nothing to do with me being enabled. Princess Tutu piqued my curiosity a while ago, I tried it, and it ended up being one of the plenty of anime that just didn't make it past episode one or two.

I was playing that earlier! I'm on the last case of the third game now. ♥

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It gets more interesting after the first two episodes, though...

Aaaah, now I'm feeling a slight bit more depressed. Sometimes I just wish I could find somebody who shares as much interest in my all-time favorite fandoms as I do. I should probably get off and play PMD2 a bit to relax myself.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The AMV that I enjoy shows that. But.. nevermind. I'm just going to end up making you more upset and more upset. If it helps, you were part of the VN conversation in DDC the other day.

If someone has a theme or something about a series that piques my interest, I'm keeping it to myself from now on. Probably the best thing I can do. Looks like we have different definitions on "enabling" anyways.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
81. May I ask who is Yuno supposed to be again?

Yuno is the girl in the middle/right icons in Netto's sig. o3o

On another note, I am in love with your theme Shawn. Tempted to go back to my Zelos x Xellos (x Sheena) theme now, sob. But I like my Fakir theme so I'm keeping it...hey look Safari says "Fakir" is spelled right. Gotta learn what it means ;;

/in which I am supposed to be working on scholarships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back