• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Has anybody gotten a Masuda Method Shiny yet?

Years
I was about to give up on Shiny Fennekin with already 6 boxes full and after reading what you people wrote, I am even more willingly.

Rayquaza 97

Draco Meteor.
Years
Just got a shiny Eevee on only the 5th attempt!

1388153_529940437096007_531322621_n.jpg

Now... Sylveon, Umbreon or Espeon! Urghh soz about poor quality, I took it using my iPad :3c

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
About 500 egg in and no sign of a shiny pumpkaboo, but regardless I feel pretty motivated to continue.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Sylveon would be my first choice if our places were switched. With his pretty bowtie, I will name him Gallifrey (because eleven and Matt or Smith don't really seem that suitable...I -might- name him Doctor, but Gallifrey just seems much more fancy). Why? Because it's fancy and bowties are cool.

Also, I dislike the shade of green that espeon comes in. Umbreon would be my second choice though :D

Grats, I am envious ^_^

Years
Ughhh just hatched my 1000th Onix egg and still no shiny -_- Also my ditto and onix have been in the daycare for that long while I've been hatching eggs the Ditto is now lvl 99 and my onix is now lvl 89....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
Just got my first box full of Abra, 30 down. hopefully next 30 ill have a shiny.

If anyone wants to trade! lol, I have various Abilitys (Inner Focus,Synchronize,Magic Guard) and all types of natures.

Last edited:

Hinokage

Ghost Pokemon Trainer
Years
I've already sent 60 of these Duskull out into Wonder Trade, hopefully they made someone's day. Wish we could release or trade more than one Pokemon at once though since we've got a max of 31 boxes it seems.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2016
I got a Shiny Wobbuffet this morning, after hatching like 300+ eggs....but finally got it =]

Years
Good news! After 1000+ eggs, I still haven't got my shiny Froakie... Although while I was hunting for shiny Charmeleon today, I found a shiny Braixen in the friend safari! :D

Years
Nothing for me yet but I've still only hatched 200 eggs lol.

(Psst guys if you click the section of my signature that says "Shiny Hunter's Club" it takes you to a club for shiny hunters :3)

Years
  • Age 35
  • U.S
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
right now I'm up to 912 eggs with masuda method and still no shiney froakie...this is getting really tiresome now..

Rayquaza 97

Draco Meteor.
Years
Sylveon would be my first choice if our places were switched. With his pretty bowtie, I will name him Gallifrey (because eleven and Matt or Smith don't really seem that suitable...I -might- name him Doctor, but Gallifrey just seems much more fancy). Why? Because it's fancy and bowties are cool.

Also, I dislike the shade of green that espeon comes in. Umbreon would be my second choice though :D

Grats, I am envious ^_^

Yeah, I think I'm probably gonna go for Shiny Sylveon as I have no idea what the shiny form looks like, hopefully it will be a nice surprise!

Hinokage

Ghost Pokemon Trainer
Years
45 eggs down, I know it's not a lot compared to other peoples, but it's tough

I know it is tough, especially since a lot of us are expecting to get our shiny Pokemon as quickly as others but perseverance is key. Make sure you're using Hatching O-Powers or a Pokemon is in your party with Flame Body or Magma Armor!

right now I'm up to 912 eggs with masuda method and still no shiney froakie...this is getting really tiresome now..

It'll be worth it in the end, I promise. We're all working toward the same goal here and we're feeling just about the same way, can't give up yet though. On the positive side we can put our extra hatchlings on the GTS or send them through Wondertrade. We may not get something better but atleast we'll be making someone's day and earning PokeMiles at the same time.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Gave up on Espurr, about 200 in on Helioptile. The shiny gods blessed me with a Furfrou within one box, hopefully I'll get this one before Box 32 haha.

Back