• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
Oregon and Demitri Regions are dead, they will be substituted by the Sylion region:
Sylion.jpg

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
ye, it has enough cities to have oregon and demitri inside it but I'll manage to do something out of all of it XD
btw, Datriot. Sylph showed me some of the MIDIs you made. Would you be interested in making the Chromatite soundtrack? :)

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
My pc Crashed again, I'm getting a new one pretty soon, still got your Charsets BTW, if you wait about a month (time to get a new PC and finish the Charsets) you'll get a ZIP file.

Also I have been known to do a few Midi's too, I use Guitar Pro 4. For my band I've written around 25 songs then tabbed them on guitar pro, which exports them as Midi's.

I'll let you have a few of the Pok?mon midi's I have come up with if you want.
Maybe datriot and I could work together?

Below are two examples:

Last edited:

Waudby

Unlucky about ur computer Budgie_boy! Cnt wait to here more midis by u and datriot!

Budgie_boy

Years
Well, it's up to datriot! :D

And those aren't anything compared to the Rock version of the 1960's Doctor Who theme tune I made!!!

Anyway, It's the least I can do for you guys! Since I lost around 8 of the final Charsets and Battle sprites!

Where did you get Guitar Pro 5, I've looked everywhere for it and don't want to pay again for an upgrade!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I downloaded it off eMule but this might be against the rules to talk about here :P
Since I lost around 8 of the final Charsets and Battle sprites!
Darn, so that's why it's gonna take another month. cause you said only one more week a couple of days ago, if you need help with the battle ones PM me as I suck with the charsets :)

--EDIT--
I was thinking of writting a tutorial on how to add new pokemon to Chromatite when the game is finished, here'S what it would have:

- How to add a new pokemon to the pokedex.
- How to make that pokemon appear on grass with random stats and inherit all the values already on the pokedex in addition to the ones that are exclusive of each pokemon.
- How to make it breedable + interchangable with other chromatite games.

yep, that's right. I will add a pokemon online battling +trading system later on in the game that will let players battle and trade between each other online. That feature will be built so that even if:

Player one has a new pokemon called "Kirolio" in his Chromatite version

Player two does not have that pokemon on his game.

All pokedex info on Kirolio is added to Player two's Chromatite game.

If they are battling the "seen" information about Kirolio will stay in the pokedex.

If they trade the "caught" information about Kirolio will be added to the pokedex and Kirolio will be added to your team with the same stats it had on the Player one's Chromatite version, from now on that pokemon will be available on your game only with you, you will not be able to get it on normal grass unless you code your game so that you can. But it will alway be with you and if you have a male and a female or only one and a ditto you can get more to trade with your friends, this way Chromatite's pokedex and list of pokemon will increase really fast as far as everyone trades around and people will always have new pokemon to get from their friends.

A tutorial on adding a new region and other stuff might be written later but for now the infinite pokemon factor is what I am more interested in.

P.S.: When the game has that feature make sure that whenever you make a new pokemon you get a good spriter to make the sprites, I would hate Chromatite to have pokemon badly sprited :x

Last edited:

Budgie_boy

Years
I've got some battle style music that i've got at home, I'll post them when I can.
It's a mix between ff3 and pok?mon battle songs.

The rhythm guitar bit is like:

e|--------------------|--------------------
b|--------------------|--------------------
g|--------------------|--------------------
d|-5-5-5-5-5-5-2-2-|-5-5-5-5-5-5-2-2-
a|-5-5-5-5-5-5-2-2-|-5-5-5-5-5-5-2-2-
e|-3-3-3-3-3-3-0-0-|-3-3-3-3-3-3-0-0- Then it repeats for a while.

Back