Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 24th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Gary0ak
TPP ROM Hacker

Advertise here
Sorry of I posted this in the wrong section or if you think this belongs in General Chat. I have posted this on another forum and I am bringing it here to Poke Community.

We haven't received any news about X and Y and we haven't this month. They only released a few things about X and Y.

3D Graphics
Simultaneous Worldwide release
Starters (Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie)
Legendary Mascots (Xerneas and Yveltal)
New Eeveelution (Sylveon)

The only thing I EVER hear about X and Y is fan speculation. Although it is interesting what the fans think will be in the games, it gets VERY annoying if it is the only thing you ever hear about X and Y for three months and you want official news.

It also gets annoying when fans take fan speculation (MrXAndY of 4Chan) and take it as official news.

Sorry, just needed to let that out.
Old March 24th, 2013, 04:18 PM
LoveSnoopy
Jason

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to LoveSnoopy
Thank god I'm not the only one. Can't we all just wait patiently for more information on Pokemon X and Y?
Old March 24th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I already commented that some of the speculation here is pointless. I believe I was advised to let it be.

I still believe some of the speculation here is pointless. Talking about Sylveon and our guesses on type and such is one thing, or discussing dual-typed starter evolutions, or even the Elite Four and known legendaries. But seriously, we have a thread called "Transferral from Generation V". You know they will not let you transfer until you beat the game. That's the crux of it until we hear otherwise.

Cyclone
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old March 24th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
The whole point of fan speculation is to have fun and talk about things we'd like to see and things we can piece together from what we're given. The games were only announced a couple of months ago and they won't be released until October. News will be slow at times, but as time progresses we'll eventually receive more facts and details about what to expect. That's normally how it goes.

I get that sometimes speculation can be weary, especially when we're all itching to know more, but that's just part of the fun in anticipation of a new game and a new generation as a whole. Speculation overall is pointless, but it's fun. More than half the things we speculate about now will probably turn out false by the time the games are out, deeming most of it pointless. That shouldn't stop the people who enjoy it from doing it though.

All that aside, this thread really doesn't have much purpose other than to say speculating is pointless and we shouldn't do it. All I can suggest is have patience and eventually more news will come out. For now though, there's no real reason to have this thread here, so I'm just going to close it.

[ Locked ]
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here