• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Scootaloo's not a chicken, she's a dodo!

Also, is there anyone here that joined the fandom in February or before, or am I the oldest one?

2009/2010 for me *thanks to my sisters dvd she borrowed of my little pony tales* and i wanted to watch the series but i couldn't find it

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've been a fan of FIM since... April or May. Sometime around that time. Has to be May at the latest, considering when I joined this club, hurrhurr. It was during the time when a looot of people had MLP as their signature/avatar, even more so than right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Most crazes tends to annoy people, whether it's an all out collab that people jump onto the bandwagon of, or everyone having a theme from a certain series. My Little Pony was of no exception. Even today some people are annoyed/bothered by the certain amount of MLP themes on here. But, the best thing to do is to just ignore them.

Three more days until the next episode!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Been a fan since May but, didn't go public since August.
But, still there are a lot of Pony Themes out there still. :)

Last edited:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
I've been a fan since... Wow, it seems like forever but it's only been about two weeks! And yeah, that also convinced me to change my signature to a pony theme~

Years
Spoiler:

Hey, do you think this picture is a good drawing? My friend drew it for me after I told her what I wanted it to look like (Well, it was at first going to be a Smurf because this was on a group poster for marching band. I told her I wanted my Smurf to have yellow pegasus wings, and later she said "Wait, you wanted it to look like Fluttershy, right?").
I censored out my last name. I think it's a really good drawing.

Magica

Miss Magic
Years
FLOOTERSHAI NEEDS MORE BLUSH!!!

I kid, it's an adorable picture. But now you have me wanting to see a Pony/Smurf crossover.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Oh no... you said the fateful words. Now a fic idea will form in my mind... and will never leave me alone until I write it.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
May I join in?

- Favorite Episode: It's a tie between Dragonshy, Bridle Gossip and Sonic Rainboom
- Favorite Main Pony: It's difficult to decide; do I HAVE to choose? ... Really? Okay. Hm... Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie... Fluttershy it is.
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves, of course.
- About Me: I got curious with the MLP themes around, but actually got into the series a month or so ago. A friend who I've kept contact with through Facebook had a profile picture of none other than Twilight Sparkle and her crazy face and messed up mane. Since we have similar tastes for entertainment, I figured he had something good if he was showing it off, so I went for it.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
It's been a while since I posted here xD

Anyway, I'm working on another project (got alot of these going on xD)

I'm currently making a massive database that includes most, if not all, of the characters in FiM. I'll post some screenshots when I get farther along.

Back