• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years

I resumed my 5th Gen business, still gotta grind more. Unova will always have the best Pokemon designs to me.

kokotko

雷君
Years
Pikachu is my no.1 Pokemon and nothing will ever change that!!
If I could, the score would already be 300! I'll be fair, though. Vote for Pikachu! Don't let Tajiri down!!! :D

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
If Nintendo hadn't made pikachu there mascot we wouldn't even be debating about this. All he is, is a second rate pokemon who they decided to be the main pokemon.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
50 but before him Clafairy was going to be the mascot, so im pretty sure pokemon would have a ton more haters than it does now. I mean a pink fairy thingy as the mascot of pokemon?

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
How dare you Nineray!
make a good arguement. But you do bring up a good point. Either way I still think Pikachu is overrated Pokemon.

kokotko

雷君
Years
Maybe so, but it has many more lovers than haters, because it is first class. Being not for him, the Pokemon would be maximally a local Japanese manga!

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
*looks at list*
*self destruct commenced*
I have run out of reasons why pikachu is overrated I will be back.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
21516_original.gif
I couldn't resist XD

Back