• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
cheezburgur5793 there are no available spots.

Obscurity - I've seen themes in other RP sign up sheets, and I've never really known what to put. I don't have a great memory or archive of music so I can never find exactly what I want ><.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Okie dokie. Post is up. Sorry for the delay once again. :3

Edit: Also, just a random thought. Does anybody have a theme for their character, musically I mean? Kind of like how in TV shows/Movies/Games, each character might have an overarching thematic sound. I thought it might be nice to share them. It really helps you view a RP with more depth sometimes if there is this melody in the back of your head. Sounds crazy, I know. :P

Anyway, here is the one I had when conceiving Melisandra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcThfO7kXrQ I really thought it captured the weightiness, hope and conflicted emotions that she doesn't even really know she harbors. What many people see is the harsh side of her, yet there is delicacy....somewhere. xD

I could make my own theme as I have hummed things on the spot for 40 mins but I am horrible at transposing it. I need to post soon...

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Edit: Also, just a random thought. Does anybody have a theme for their character, musically I mean? Kind of like how in TV shows/Movies/Games, each character might have an overarching thematic sound. I thought it might be nice to share them. It really helps you view a RP with more depth sometimes if there is this melody in the back of your head. Sounds crazy, I know. :P

Anyway, here is the one I had when conceiving Melisandra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcThfO7kXrQ I really thought it captured the weightiness, hope and conflicted emotions that she doesn't even really know she harbors. What many people see is the harsh side of her, yet there is delicacy....somewhere. xD
When I read your post my first thought for Rosemary was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S32X5-eKVp4

It starts off like "Wow that's a very nice sounding whistle~" and then BAM, you meet your doom.

Anyways, Kiklion and I should be finishing up our joint post very soon. Sorry for the delay!

jov0006

Years
I just posted my longer than usual post and now I am proud to say that Sirilia is now free to interact with others!

Years
Forgot to state this before anyone raises an eyebrow to me bunnying Rodrick; heretostay asked in the Roleplay Discussion topic if people could watch over his characters for a bit. And this seems to be a good way to segway many of the introductions of the Sky Kingdom to Forest Kingdom before the Wendesday deadline.

Also on a totally different note, my D and R key aren't working very well, and it's pissing me off to no end. <.<

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Unfortunately YellowGardevoir has had to drop out, which means...

1 SPOT OPEN: KINGDOM OF DRAGONS

If anyone has any friends who were thinking of joining, etc., then pass on the message :).

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I'll be jumping in! Just gotta find my character. FOUND HIM!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
So I slightly realized something odd about my character's Scyther; he wears armor to make up for numerous battle wounds....and Scythers evolve via Metal Coat....oops :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm still working on Ace and I's joined post, but it's going a tad slow. Apparently we're never online at the same time : \

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Fuyu you're in! Welcome aboard! :D

Perhaps people should share tgeir time zones/ online times for future reference. ><

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
It's just weird, because the first few times when he was online, it was around a specific time, but no matter when I check Skype now, he's not there :( I'm guessing he must be busy.

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Welcome, Fuyu! It's great to have you. I've seen some of your work, can't wait to interact with you when we get a chance. :3

Fuyu

Years
Yahoo! Thanks guys! Glad to be here! I'll make my opening post soon. Looking forward to working with you guys.

Side note: I'm on Eastern Standard Time, but I tend to be up late once in a while. XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Yahoo! Thanks guys! Glad to be here! I'll make my opening post soon. Looking forward to working with you guys.

Side note: I'm on Eastern Standard Time, but I tend to be up late once in a while. XD

:D

Just to let you know, players have to reach their destination (in your case, Cherrygrove) by Wednesday. If you think you won't have another chance to post by then, it might be a good idea to arrive at the village in your opening post :).

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
URRGH.
IM SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN LIKE. A WEEK. i've been busy with studies and then suddenly people decided i need a SOCIAL LIFE. bah. {XD}

in any case, i'll definitely catch up before wednesday! i'll write one more post maybe and then arrive in my next one. definitely! please don't mind me! :)
oh, also. my timezone is UTC + 1, aka CET! though it's Summer Time now. oh right, i was going to put that as my 'location'... heh.

again, sorry for the delay! i'll get back on track!

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
It's great to have you, Fuyu! The Dragon Kingdom is back up to full force and ready to kick the Mad King off of his throne.

@ Everyone, the post Sir Bastian and I were working on is (finally) done. And after he posts it I believe that both Cyrus and Rowan will be free for interaction in Cherrygrove.

& For future reference, my time zone is UTC/GMT -7 hours. Pacific Standard Time. United States. West Coast. :3

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
THE POST. IS. DONE! I'm sorry that it's so big, but we kinda had to cover alot of ground :P If you find anything that looks out of order, please let me know :3

Fuyu

Years
Yay I can read a super long post! XD I'll be having Ollie arrive in a little bit, probably in this next post or so. Then people, if they notice him, are free to interact with him! And hi Sovereign!

EDIT: Eastern Standard is UTC-4

jov0006

Years
Yay I can read a super long post! XD I'll be having Ollie arrive in a little bit, probably in this next post or so. Then people, if they notice him, are free to interact with him! And hi Sovereign!

EDIT: Eastern Standard is UTC-4

Huh... I am in UTC+10. The big difference, huh?

Back