• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAMERS: STREAM [OOC+SU] (M)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
^LOL I just realized that my sample was based on the fact that summer vacation has ended. ;D

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Seems like whenever Fuyu post their will be a mass gather at the bakery haha, all of us wanna interact .

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Putting this SU placeholder for something else and then I'll be writing that post. :D

Aw, First Snow. XD Don't worry about it. I said a random day. Didn't mean it HAD to fit the timeline. The date is August 1st so the school MIGHT open early. I dunno. XD

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
It's okay. I'll just make it not exist. ;D It's a sample, I'm sure I'll hit that avenue in a later date. ;D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Good luck Nickle! And my post is now up! Let the insanity... COMMENCE!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I know the feel Grif. This was the fastest I've posted in ages.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I know this is way too early to say this, and honestly it's kinda a joke, but who is gonna be that mandatory person to force their digimon to digivolve, thus getting a dark digivolution (like skull greymon or megidramon)?

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
RookChessmon looks pretty evil. ;3

RookChessmon.jpg

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
LOL I'd volunteer Lark but nobody would believe it. XD

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I have no idea who would do that. ;D WereGarurumon has a virus counterpart. Not sure if I want to do it.

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
The Coronamon line is pretty much set in stone:

Coronamon to Meramon

or Flaremon to SaberLeomon

are the only kinda evil looking digivolutions I see plausible.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Hmm, so far it seems Wizardmon is one of the only viable options with MetalPhantomon... As far who could do it, I believe that it should match their Tamer's personality, like how Tai was really pushy in Season 1 or how Takato was even pushier in season 3.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
^The problem using Takato as an example was that his pushiness came from grief over seeing Leomon brutally deleted deleted and seeing how distraught Jeri/Juri was. Tai was just, naturally pushy.

Back