• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
If there had to be a gif that I would want, it'd be either an icon of Kurt appearing back at McKinley with his top-hat, or Kurt jerking his body to Barbra Streisand. :)

You mean?
Spoiler:

MOAR SPOILERZ.

The Prom Queen

Mostly just songs.

Spoiler:

Funeral

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nationals

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Enjoy.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Spoiler:

But I'm guessing that Jean is going to die sadly. I mean she's older, in assisted living already, and it would drive Sue crazy and make her character even more ridiculous than she already is.

Years
Spoiler:

That sounds goood.

Spoiler:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Spoiler:

And as for the GIF worthy moment, I think it was posted here already, but in Blame It On The Alcohol. When Brittany throws up on Rachel xD .

Perriechu

Years
D: The promo is out for the prom queen.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Just saw Rumours, man it was a great episode, I felt so sorry for Sam... :\. Santana singing Songbird and Don't Stop was awsome.
D: The promo is out for the prom queen.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

May i just say one little thing?....
Spoiler:
You got that right. xD

Gif worthy moment, eh?
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
To your first spoiler Mew~ (it kept giving me errors when i tried to reply ¬.¬)
Spoiler:

Perriechu

Years
Spoiler:

Since everyone know's now I'll just post.

Nah. ;) Just kidding, it's going in a spoiler. [Adding some other spoilerish things to.]

Spoiler:

As for the Rumor's episode, I loved it! <3

I mean, @_@ Just wow. The Sam thing made me feel bad for Sam! ;__; I knew he wasn't cheating and such, I was wondering what was up. The fact that his Little Brother & Sister joined in with "Don't Stop" was great, and the fact that Finn & Rachel did all that nice stuff for him. <3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Perriechu

Years
I think I know why Quinn slap's her.

Rachel brings Jesse to the Prom, Finn and Jesse get into a fight and are both chucked out. (This has all been confirmed.) Quinn get's mad at Rachel for bringing Jesse and getting Finn chucked out because she think's it'll ruin her chance at Prom Queen.

Years
Spoiler:

Don't even know why I'm using spoilers any more -.-

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
OMG. Songs for "Prom Queen" are FINALLY out! :D

Links;
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I have to say, ROLLING IN THE DEEP IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! <3
001cxy9w.gif

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
You couldn't be any more wrong my half love. If they're going to do a cover of another cover at least pick someone with the same vocal range. I hate you RM! :cer_pissed:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well, it's just a matter of opinion. I love St. Berry, the song, plus the actors/singers. It's an amazing Acapella cover. I've replayed it around 50 times now, gives me chills everytime. :)

Plus, it isn't a cover of a cover, I'm pretty sure it's based on Adele's song, which Adele and Paul Epworth wrote it. :\

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
The version Rachel & Jesse are singing is an acapella cover of Rolling In The Deep done by John Legend. I love John Legend's version. I just don't like the Glee Cast cover of the cover.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Wow, I almost forgot about John Legends version, I heard it on the radio once. :)

But yeah, I'm still in love with it to be honest. Screw Finchel! St. Berry ftw... (Well... I still love Finchel either way)

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
tumblr_li881saUWQ1qamllk.gif

glee just lost some of it appeal by choosing friday, but got it back 5 fold with the other songs~

Perriechu

Years
OMG. Songs for "Prom Queen" are FINALLY out! :D

Links;
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I have to say, ROLLING IN THE DEEP IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! <3
001cxy9w.gif

Hey! >: Song posting is muh thang! >:

Anyway.

Dancing Queen - OMG OMGOMG <3333 Love it. Raping reply tbh. :D
Rolling in the Deep - Ew. Just Ew. Jonathon is not made for these kinds of songs, yeah he has an amazing voice but please; stick to things like Queen. Overall I don't like it.
I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you - I actually love this song! <3 Funnily enough. ;D
Friday - Better than the original IMO. This song is gonna get a better rep than the original.
Jar of Hears - Meh, so so, haven't really listened to it much. D;
Isn't she lovely - Kinda the same as JoH,

Funeral

Spoiler:

D: I don't want Jean to die. :x

Back