• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random battlebacks

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 10, 2022
Hello there, I love the idea to play PE in fully randomized, so I'm wondering how to set a very random battleback...

So if I'm in the grass and I find a wild pokemon, I will like the fact to see every time a randomly chosen battleback (rock, water, gym...)

Thank you!

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
There's a nifty script called pbBackdrop... Try editing that to do what you want... For example, anything with this on it's line: Graphics/Battlebacks/... Change it to suit you.
Like changing:
battlebg="Graphics/Battlebacks/battlebg"+backdrop+time
To:
num=rand(5)
battlebg="Graphics/Battlebacks/battlebg"+num

then rename all your backdrops to battlebg0, battlebg1, battlebg2 and so on.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 10, 2022
This seems not working for me, but thanks anyway...

Now, when I battle the same trainer more times using debug menu, can it have a randomized sprite? So if I battle Champion Gary, I would love to see his sprite randomized every time I battle him...

Thank you

Back