• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty, May Or Dawn?

Favourite Female "Side Kick"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
Though I do believe Misty was a much more developed character, May is just like, way prettier. (<-Feels wrong for saying that.) Misty always looked too much like a flat-chested 10 year-old boy to me. (with a ponytail) When she took her hair out, she was much better looking.

Plus, May had a Blaziken so she won my vote before this poll even took place.

HAIL HARUKA! -shot-

Though about May, is the bottom part a skirt, or pants?

White Part seems to be the beginning of the skirt. The blue are really tight shorts I think.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Misty - best personality. (but easily gets grumpy sometimes...)
Dawn - cute only. (no confident too...)
May - the one that you will love or hate. (but quite annoying and naive sometimes...)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Misty always looked too much like a flat-chested 10 year-old boy to me

ouch!!!(your opinion & i can't contradict that..)
"flat chested","10 year old boy"????
in what way do you think Misty is like that???

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
may is cute,(when you look at Pokegals-a very unique hen*** manga)

Sitll my vote is Misty.

Ryousha

Years
why is every one voteing for mysty??

anyway i voted for dawn

P.S is dawn really 10 yrs old??

Shes 11 by now I think.( you only liked her cause Pokesho showed panties of her)

and Satoshi/Ash is 17

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
Years
Shes 11 by now I think.( you only liked her cause Pokesho showed panties of her)

and Satoshi/Ash is 17
Actually, it's been confirmed from an interview, that Satoshi's still 10 0_o (impossible)
I like all the girl character's that Satoshi's traveled around with. Kasumi, Haruka, and Hikari are equal, and no one should disrespect them for who they are. Although I came back to the pokemon series in 2007 because of Hikari, and then I honored Kasumi and Haruka later on after looking at the fans, the shipper's and the research. They are all equal; if they weren't, why have they been created in the first place?

Ryousha

Years
Actually, it's been confirmed from an interview, that Satoshi's still 10 0_o (impossible)
I like all the girl character's that Satoshi's traveled around with. Kasumi, Haruka, and Hikari are equal, and no one should disrespect them for who they are. Although I came back to the pokemon series in 2007 because of Hikari, and then I honored Kasumi and Haruka later on after looking at the fans, the shipper's and the research. They are all equal; if they weren't, why have they been created in the first place?

because the protagonist of the game= has to meet standards with the anime.

Dawn=Dawn Anime

May=May Anime

Kasumi-Kasumi Anime(though manga came first : so they copied manga.)

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
because the protagonist of the game= has to meet standards with the anime.

Dawn=Dawn Anime

May=May Anime

Kasumi-Kasumi Anime(though manga came first : so they copied manga.)

Ummm... I thought "Electric Tale of Pikachu" was the one that copied the Anime (Though not perfectly)?

On topic, though, I'll pick Misty (even though, technically, she's not a favorite since I don't like the term "favorites"). I won't mention my reason's why since I have mentioned them to death.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2008
I like May but she can be incredibly stupid sometimes.

Misty is awesome too, she's really headstrong.

Now that I think about it, I don'treally have a reason for liking May more . . . .

Misty has a Dewgong. <3

And May has 3 starters. How unoriginal. >.<

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
Dawn I never watched, because the show was already so bad, May I hated, partially for taking a place that should have been Misty's. So I like Misty most. She was the first, she was the best and I really like the realtionship between Ash and Misty. She really isn't the prettiest, though, and why was she so mean to poor Caterpie? *sniff*

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
She was mean to Caterpie because she's got a phobia of bugs (the only exceptions are Butterfree and Beautifly). As for her appearance, yes she usually looked very plain, but on rare occasions Misty did look pretty good (see episodes Princess Vs. Princess, The Misty Mermaid, and Cerulean Blues) as long as she let her hair down/wore hair extensions. Her relationship with Ash is one of the major points of her fanbase I notice. I think its because they have a Love/Hate (not counting ships, I mean how they act in general) relationship where they care about each other a lot but on each other's nerves which the others dont do (except that thing with Dawn and Misty's Special Lure which still is started by Ash's friendship with Misty). Also, the other girls are pretty much pampered where as Misty worked to get what she has, another redeeming quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back