• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills:mapping
Proof of work:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Past experience:pokemon white destiney/black past. and many more
Email:[email protected] or pkmn/[email protected]
Contact information:pm/call

You are a fairly talented Mapper, but alas as of right now I do not need anyone else on the team. I'll send you a PM if I'm ever in a jam, thanks for applying anyways :)

.Mini

Graphics Artist
Years
Hey i made this a while ago and forgot to upload and post it here. But feel free to use it if you want.

soulhackers.png

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hey i made this a while ago and forgot to upload and post it here. But feel free to use it if you want.

soulhackers.png

Dude that is seriously amazing!!! You are crazy talented :) I definitely will use it, thanks so much :)

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Please send me the latest IPS when you can i have better indoors to insert that look way better than the old ones shouldnt take more than a day :)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Please send me the latest IPS when you can i have better indoors to insert that look way better than the old ones shouldnt take more than a day :)

Alright, I will when our Scripter is done Scripting :)

Tide

Nocturnal ROM Hacker
Years
Skills:
- Storyline: It's always been something I've been good at
- YAPE: I see that there are going to be Fakemon added, so I could supply stats if needed, for the sake of getting another thing out of the way and completed.
- Web Design: When I play a hack, and I see a fakemon, I always want to know what the heck it is and what uses it has, thus, I'd be willing to design a website for this hack including Pokedex, storyline, and all that jazz.

(^I know that isn't necessarily on your list, but it's still a skill....^)

Proof of work:
- For Storyline, I can PM you a couple scenes that I can type up that may be useful for the hack.
- YAPE, not entirely sure what or how to prove.
- Web Design: I have a website that has been strong for I believe 3 years, though I'm new to PC so I'm not fully sure if I'm allowed to post it here. xD

Past experience: I'm obviously not strong with hardcore game mechanics editing such as mapping and scripting, and I've been foolish enough to try to create a hack all by myself, and I failed TERRIBLY. Though since 2nd grade, I've taken an interest in writing and roleplaying, so I have a good 10 years of experience in writing. YAPE is simple, look at the pokemon - think about the pokemon - make sensible stats. In terms of web design, I've ran a couple sites that have all died at one point with the exception of the one that is still successfully running, so I'd say all in all I'm not too bad. ;)

Email: [email protected]

Contact information:
- nightdaze.webs.com/nightdazechat.htm
- [email protected]
- PM here
- paakyogo.proboards.com
- youtube.com/user/KhazBB

Other:
- I'm in the Eastern (U.S.) Time Zone
- It's Summer for me as of now, so I'll be online mostly all day at one of my contacts
- I'm never busy during these hours, so I'll be ready to be useful most often.
- I've been aspiring a pokemon hack that I've been a part of for a period of time, and am looking forward for making it come to life.
-......WHOOOOO!
-...You can call me Khaz or Tide, it doesn't matter all that much.

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills:
- Storyline: It's always been something I've been good at
- YAPE: I see that there are going to be Fakemon added, so I could supply stats if needed, for the sake of getting another thing out of the way and completed.
- Web Design: When I play a hack, and I see a fakemon, I always want to know what the heck it is and what uses it has, thus, I'd be willing to design a website for this hack including Pokedex, storyline, and all that jazz.

(^I know that isn't necessarily on your list, but it's still a skill....^)

Proof of work:
- For Storyline, I can PM you a couple scenes that I can type up that may be useful for the hack.
- YAPE, not entirely sure what or how to prove.
- Web Design: I have a website that has been strong for I believe 3 years, though I'm new to PC so I'm not fully sure if I'm allowed to post it here. xD

Past experience: I'm obviously not strong with hardcore game mechanics editing such as mapping and scripting, and I've been foolish enough to try to create a hack all by myself, and I failed TERRIBLY. Though since 2nd grade, I've taken an interest in writing and roleplaying, so I have a good 10 years of experience in writing. YAPE is simple, look at the pokemon - think about the pokemon - make sensible stats. In terms of web design, I've ran a couple sites that have all died at one point with the exception of the one that is still successfully running, so I'd say all in all I'm not too bad. ;)

Email: [email protected]

Contact information:
- nightdaze.webs.com/nightdazechat.htm
- [email protected]
- PM here
- paakyogo.proboards.com
- youtube.com/user/KhazBB

Other:
- I'm in the Eastern (U.S.) Time Zone
- It's Summer for me as of now, so I'll be online mostly all day at one of my contacts
- I'm never busy during these hours, so I'll be ready to be useful most often.
- I've been aspiring a pokemon hack that I've been a part of for a period of time, and am looking forward for making it come to life.
-......WHOOOOO!
-...You can call me Khaz or Tide, it doesn't matter all that much.

I'm sorry, but Soul Hackers is in need of no more people at the moment :/ We're pretty much set :) The only reason we would accept another member is if your extremely good at an area of expertise that we are in need of... Thanks for applying though :)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I am in need of a Moderate/Advanced Spriter to sprite images for Morganite. If anyone is interested, just post your proofs in this thread, or PM them to me. Thanks everyone :)

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
Just sent Bolens the main dialogue for Minedai. Sorry for the delay. I didn't see the message about that until last night. In other news, the title screen is cool. I look forward to hearing the songs. Also, if there was any way we could make the rival battle song similar to the one from GSC/HGSS, that'd be cool. That one was always my favorite. Of course, I can only speak for myself on that one.

I also thought it'd be interesting to have the default rival name, assuming she's still only allowed to be a girl, be Morgan.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Just sent Bolens the main dialogue for Minedai. Sorry for the delay. I didn't see the message about that until last night. In other news, the title screen is cool. I look forward to hearing the songs. Also, if there was any way we could make the rival battle song similar to the one from GSC/HGSS, that'd be cool. That one was always my favorite. Of course, I can only speak for myself on that one.

I also thought it'd be interesting to have the default rival name, assuming she's still only allowed to be a girl, be Morgan.

That sounds good :) Morgan it is :) I'm glad you get on PC more often now because without the Story, we can't Script :( Glad to see you around again :)

What type of images? I'm sure I can supply.

Well I need a Hero Sprite/OW, and Trainer Sprites/OW's, and a few Trainer Background Sprites :)

Last edited:

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
Years
You should've told me earlier! I made a ton of Trainer Sprites for Team Snivy. I'll get to work at once, sir!

Update #1: I made a Male Hero, and a Female Hero, in that order.

MaleHero.png

FemaleHeroine.png

The Male Hero default name is Kyro, and the Female's name is Kyra.

I kept them in GBA-style, to make it fit in with FR.

Last edited:

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
If we're splicing, I can try some of the trainer spriting too. Did the Cypress OW work?

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
Years
I made a Poison-type Gym Leader named Acacia. I don't know which design looks better though.

Look #1:
GymLeaderAcacia2.png

Look #2:
GymLeaderAcacia1.png

Update #1: I made a Female Psychic sprite.

FemalePsychic.png

Last edited:

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
I made a Poison-type Gym Leader named Acacia.

FYI, if you're making these for Morganite, the leaders, E4, professor, teams, team leaders, and some other NPCs have already been decided on.

Back