• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You should probably give Crystal a chance! I thought it was a great game. But then again, it's all up to you. :D Welcome to the forums, Lizardon! ^_^ Wonderful to see you here, and hopefully you get settled in ok! Have fuuuuuun!

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Hello, everyone! I have pokemon pearl, heartgold, black, and I am DYING for X or Y, but I really like collecting the cards (even though I have no one to play with) and I LOVE MYSTERY DUNGEON!

Years
Hello, everyone! I have pokemon pearl, heartgold, black, and I am DYING for X or Y, but I really like collecting the cards (even though I have no one to play with) and I LOVE MYSTERY DUNGEON!

Hello there, welcome!

I gotta say nice avatar you have gurl. Vanellope and Jigglypuff are such adorable characters aren't they? Anyways, I'm sure you'll find topics on everything you love here and I'll be seeing you around!

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
Hello everyone, I am TheZenTraveler. You can call me Zen, or Lost (Ha! I kid, I kid). I have played Pokemon since my first Game Boy Color (4 years old, Blue Version). I have recently revived my interest in Pokemon, thus leading me to this forum. I left the Pokemon scene during Gen 3, so I don't really have much knowledge past that point (I'll get there eventually ^^). I'll go about posting my intro thread after this post. If there is anything else anyone wants to know, or anything I left out let me know.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
User Control Panel > Your Profile (or Edit Your Details) > Usertitle

Welcome btw!

Hello everyone, I am TheZenTraveler. You can call me Zen, or Lost (Ha! I kid, I kid). I have played Pokemon since my first Game Boy Color (4 years old, Blue Version). I have recently revived my interest in Pokemon, thus leading me to this forum. I left the Pokemon scene during Gen 3, so I don't really have much knowledge past that point (I'll get there eventually ^^). I'll go about posting my intro thread after this post. If there is anything else anyone wants to know, or anything I left out let me know.

Hello, ZenTraveler! Welcome aboard~ I look forward to your introduction thread, that is...if you did make one! ^_^ I kinda did left the scene at Gen 3 as well, but I returned back in full force at Gen 5 and never left since! Enjoy your return to Pokemon and have fun, alright!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 24, 2015
hey everyone. new guy to the forums. looking forward to some battles, trades and friend safari goodness.

message me if you are looking to add my FC

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
hey everyone. new guy to the forums. looking forward to some battles, trades and friend safari goodness.

message me if you are looking to add my FC

Hey there, Stephen! Welcome! :)

Visit this thread to post your FC, so that way people can add you easily into your 3DS and hopefully you can start trading or battling immediately. :D Stick around and hope you enjoy your stay!

Years
Hey everyone. I'm new here as well. you guys all seem pretty nice, I look forward to having many a battle and discussion with you all. If anyone wants to add me just let me know, sadly I don't know what type my friend safari is just yet.

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
Hey everyone. I'm new here as well. you guys all seem pretty nice, I look forward to having many a battle and discussion with you all. If anyone wants to add me just let me know, sadly I don't know what type my friend safari is just yet.

Hey! welcome to PC and if you enjoy battling and battle discussions make sure to visit the Battle center!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Aww, you'll find out eventually! It takes some patience. :) And be sure to advertise your FC on your signature...for best results and better contact! :D Welcome~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
haha you're not the only one. xD I wasn't very creative with this name when I first joined. I wanted to use something with Meganium. Not too smart back then I guess! But it's okay. Sooner or later you will probably grow to love your name, because of the history you're going to create with the name. <3 (or if you want, you can also create a new name and be more creative this time! that's up to you :P)

Welcome to the forums, Mason! Enjoy your stay, and ask questions if you have any alright! :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2023
Yo, So Im a first gen veteran, played until they started making ****** fire starters. working on a fire red hack. associate yourselves with me. if you need any tilesets, sprites, maps, or minimal scripting done, im your man. I enjoy fannart fan fiction or anything we can work on together involving pokemon. so yeah friend me if thats a thing, message me, if you need something, and I look forward to meeting you all.
Dopplegang3r out!

Years
Hi guys!

I'm Jan from Slovenia, you can call me Susi (pronounced Sushi). I'm a student at my local faculty of arts, studying translation studies.

I'm 21 years old and I wanna meet more pokemon enthusiasts :)

Have a nice day and be gentle with me, okay? It's my first time here. :)

Years
Welcome aboard to PC, Susi! :)

Translation studies, eh? That sounds pretty interesting :o I wish you the best of luck on your studies! :D And you have definitely come to the correct place for sure to meet lots of Pokémon enthusiasts, so be sure to have a look around at the various discussions here and post as much as you want and wherever you want to as well :]

If you have any questions about the site, never hesitate to come and say hello to a moderator such as myself or anyone else on staff (other users with the bold usernames), and we'd be glad to help you out! ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here Susi! Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you want to chat! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
Hi guys,

New to PC but willing to help anybody out as I will need the same from time to time.

Friend code 1822-0345-9469

If you add me then PM with your friend code so I can add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back