• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm gonna work hard next week and gonna try to finish all the paperwork before the end of the month, hoping they won't kick me out of the school ;~;

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Yeah, I only skipped class when I knew I could get away with it. It didn't happen too often, of course, but when it did, I didn't feel guilty over it. Sometimes, things just happen or you have to do things during class time. Or hell, sometimes you just need to study for that test the class after u_u
I seem to skip regardless of that ;;
I'm gonna work hard next week and gonna try to finish all the paperwork before the end of the month, hoping they won't kick me out of the school ;~;
Say whaaaa? They would do that? ._.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Paying for class and then not going is not a good idea, Pedro and Jz. :P

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I know what you mean, Megan. When I got into my major, I really enjoyed going to those classes.

Gabri

m8
Years
I've skipped more classes in uni than those I can remember.
The bed's gravitational pull is the strongest force there is on the entire universe.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Man I skipped so many classes in high school. Didn't go to one of them for like an entire quarter once. I was a terrible student~ Should be better in college though because I'm going to go to things I have to pay for.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Pretty sure you can look at my postbit for that information :D
You just kinda act like you're... nvm. :p
Man I skipped so many classes in high school. Didn't go to one of them for like an entire quarter once. I was a terrible student~ Should be better in college though because I'm going to go to things I have to pay for.
You know you'd think you would. :/

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I never skipped often, but it was more regular than I cared to admit. Though I know some students who would pop in for the last ten minutes, sign the roll, and then be on their happy way to skip 90% of the next class.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm glad I went to class. He gave us an updated syllabus because he missed so much class himself that we have to catch up XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
In 6th grade I missed a lot of days at school because I would randomly get these stomach pains every Friday. It eventually sorted itself out but I dont have any idea what caused it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I honestly dont know what was wrong 0_o I used to get stomach pains then when I ate chicken too.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I used to skip a LOT of classes last year. (Same topic as before but nvm lol.) Things were going alright until my parents found out via the attendance feature on the university's website. Oops, big mistake. Shouldn't have given them my login details, but had no choice. X_X

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
TF are you in college? These are two entirely different spheres we're talking about here haha. Skipping class in college as an adult is very different from skipping class in high school when you're under your parent's supervision. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back