• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I always thought your hair was shorter though I guess you mess it up all the time in your pictures. This doesn't look bad.
Its a pattern. What you remember my hair as, spiked & all, is done from spring to fall. Whenever the snow dries up, starts to get warmer, etc. The reason why my hair is long is because I like to keep myself warm during winter. Ya know? Basically, if you don't like my hair long, might as well not see me all winter!
Sector your hair is already way past its best before date, you can't wait til Spring.
Do you want to cut my hair? Just don't make me bald, 'kay? How about this: Give me a random hairstyle of your choosing. I'll try to see if I can do it B) My hair is fit to do anything!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Its a pattern. What you remember my hair as, spiked & all, is done from spring to fall. Whenever the snow dries up, starts to get warmer, etc. The reason why my hair is long is because I like to keep myself warm during winter. Ya know? Basically, if you don't like my hair long, might as well not see me all winter!

Okay, never thought of that. I usually get my hair cut when I need to lol.

I kind of want to see this mohawk Andy is talking about hahaha.

Years
This is what I did yesterday to kill time in between classes. Take selfies in the bathroom.

Spoiler:

Cause what else would I do while during my hour breaks in between classes? Besides do school work?
I'm lovin' the goatee! :)

Since I've never posted here. This is a little old, but anyways:

warq6g.jpg
You are very cute! :) you should post more often! :P

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'll pay for your haircut, I won't cut it myself :P. Mohawk time!
Oh gosh, OH GOSH! The one hair style that I was never a fan of :o I've never tried it. First time for everything, I guess! Why not? You have to become a barber :P
Sector doesn't always smile. But when he does, he looks like he's going to kill you.

Jkjk, love you Jesse, you look purrrtyyyy.
I was told once, at a bar, that I was beautiful. :) Someone said that once before in real life. That my smiles are a sign of evil :(
Okay, never thought of that. I usually get my hair cut when I need to lol.

I kind of want to see this mohawk Andy is talking about hahaha.
Maybe you will, one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back