• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Cafeteria

Jimmy turned to look at Rosalyn after she squeezed his hand and said that she didn't care and that she wanted to hold his hand so she did. Wow, that's some attitude. It reminded Jimmy of his old self, doing stuff because he wanted to, and he smirked for a second, before turning to look where he was walking.

"Whatever." he said.

This event got Alice's blush off her face and Roxas off her mind. She wanted to go all "D'Awwwwww!~" but she knew it was not appropiate, especially after seeing how moody Jimmy could be. He seemed calm now and didn't want to upset him again. Anyway, what had just left the red-haired Entei Dorm student made a comeback, as Alice found herself at the cafeteria, next to Jimmy and Rosalyn. And the time to tell them about the boy she ahd met the day before was coming closer...

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing... Still]

Air Cutter hit Gabriel and blew him back, but he was quickly able to recover. Again, the small croagunk tried Earthquake, which registered as a Magnitude 7. The shaking increased, but it still didn't produce the desired effect that he was looking for.

Skarmory flew above him, watching in confusion at what Croagunk was trying to do. He blew a sand-attack towards him, and the small frog began to rub his eyes from the abrasive grains of sand that hit him. As he prepared for another Earthquake.

Meanwhile, back on the other side of the clearing...

"Alright. You're going to the tree and back. Ready, get set, go!" Tristen watched as the two pokemon took off towards the tree. After some time, she barked out, "Stop!"

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth Argoz
"Okay! See you around!"

Seth sat down, giving Kira her rice. He felt Shadow was trying to tell him something.

What do you want now?!?

She wishes for you to enter her mind

Now? Sheesh!

Seth, finding no resistance, entered Kira's mind yet again.

He was fine when he came to the beach, it wasn't until he saved Rafael. So tell me, does he know dark magic or something? You seem to be oddly interested in him for some reason.

"You want to talk?" Kira said, breaking his concentration.

"I don't know about Teal using magic, he just seems to be close to a Ghost type Pokemon to me. Which might explain why we seem to be in the same place all the time... I think we're mentally connected somehow, but don't count on it. What kind of Poke block does Kim like? She seems to be the Green type to me, but I may be wrong..."

Seth looked around the cafeteria and ended up looking at Shadow.

Could I ask you to go watch Teal? Maybe even help him train...

You mean spy on him so you can get some alone time with Kira?

Mind your own business...

I thought so.

Shadow drifted out the door, off to wherever Teal was. Seth presently turned to Kira, awaiting her response.

Shadow

Shadow drifted out the door, and soon located Teal's powerful aura. He was somewhere in the forest, with his Pokemon and someone else. They were all in one spot. Most likely, they're eating...

Shadow approached the clearing reasonably quietly. As he approached, he heard a girl yelling orders. If she talks to me like that, I'll give her a reason to fear me... "Hehehehehe" he accidentally let out the laugh.

Damn, there goes my cover... he thought as the female trainer stopped yelling and everyone stopped. Shadow, not knowing what else to do, floated up to Teal.

I have been sent to join you for the time being. Seth doesn't want me around while he tries to impress that superstitious dancing girl...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Lucia closed her eyes as Roberto was hit with the attack. He cried out and almost fell back, but managed to snap his wings open and quickly righted himself up. This battle would be hard, but he would give it his best. Lucia smirked, "Now! Attack mechanic three!" She shouted out.

Roberto gave an almost smug smirk as he held out a pincer and opened it up as a yellow ball of energy formed in it. His other pincer reached out and gripped his arm to keep it steady as a Hyper Beam flew out and headed right toward the Leavanny.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

(OOC: Just felt like adding this part to finish up Tristen's pokemon training session for now. Interaction with Vel is in my previous post.)

After some frustration, Croagunk made up his mind. Ignoring the sting of the sand in his eyes, he focused himself. Moments later, he was in the air, preparing his body for impact on the ground. His third attempt at Earthquake was produced, finally unleashing his desired result, a Magnitude 10--the shaking that was borne resulted in the ground splitting from beneath him, creating several cracks in the land as well as areas where the ground moved up from impact, creating several areas of high ground.

This is what he had been working for. Skarmory watched in amazement as Gabriel began sprinting up one of the raised areas of land. The small frog jumped with all his might, reaching eye level with the steel bird, and attacked with Astonish.

Skarmory had been caught off guard, and he took direct impact on his chest plate and staggered back in the air. He attempted a Feint in retaliation, but Gabe was gone before he could hit him.

Returning to the ground, Gabriel again launched himself from a raised area of ground, using Pursuit instead.

In frustration, Skarmory took the blow, and mentally prepared himself for the next attack. He would be ready.

From a distance, Tristen would distract her attention from Vel and watch her pokemon spar on the other end of the forest clearing. Good job with that Earthquake, Gabe. She continued watching as she noticed the fire in Skarmory's eyes. But you better watch out, hun. You're getting a little predictable.

And she was right. The next time Gabriel jumped from high ground to attack Skarmory, the steel bird reacted and grabbed the small frog in his talons and immediately bulleted upward.

They went higher and higher, and soon, the ground was so far away it seemed a mirage to the croagunk. He struggled, but Skarmory kept his grip. Without warning, Skarmory threw the pokemon down to the earth, using Sky Drop, aiming him to a patch of land that wasn't destroyed by Gabe's Earthquake.

Just as Gabriel prepared himself for impact with the ground (that would surely knock him out), Skarmory came swooping down and caught him just before hitting the earth.

Tristen smiled. "Skarmory--You win. You beat Gabriel without making him faint, just like I told you to." They flew over and landed next to Tristen as she continued. "But Gabriel," she laughed as she saw the extremely disappointed look on Croagunk's face, "you did so marvelously--You also did just what I asked. You were inventive, and that use of Earthquake was definitely out of the box."

She embraced them both carefully. "I'm proud of both of you guys. You did a very good job for this training session--I'm lucky that I have two pokemon who make the most out of everything."

Pointing to her bag, she smiled at both of them. "Go ahead and get some food to reenergize for now. You can rest and play and do what you want. Since you did so well, and since it's Thanksgiving, we might go and get something decent to eat later."

As Tristen returned her attention to Vel's training, Gabriel and Skarmory smiled at each other and began walking toward's the shade, their friendship still in perfect condition.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mr. Ryan's Classroom

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Mr. Ryan had started passing out the quiz to everyone in class. Yaiba noticed that class was starting & said goodbye to Pikachu. Guess he wanted to sharpen his shells some more.

He went to a window & looked out. I better get started on my quiz.

This might be difficult, but let's see how much I know. I'm not stupid.

Q1. Which Pokemon is credited for the creation of the universe and all in it?
A. Arceus.

Q2. Name What Pokemon is know as 'The Continent Pokemon'?
A. Is it Groudon?

Q3. Which Pokemon is known as 'The Nightmare Pokemon'?
A. Darkrai.

Q4. Which Pokemon is known as 'The DNA Pokemon'?
A. Blank

Q5. What are the main colours of Lugia?
A. White, which is tinted, & blue.

Q6. What number in the national dex is Mesprit?
A. Blank

Q7. How any different forms does Deoxys have?
A. 4?

Q8. Which Pokemon (excluding Arceus) has the highest total base stats?
A. Blank

Q9. Where did the Pokemon Ho-Oh live in ancient times?
A. Tin Tower!

Q10. Where was the Pokemon Mew found?
A. Guyana Jungle.​

Some of the questions were hard for me to answer. The only one's I could answer easily were those relating to Jhoto & Unova. The last question related to Kanto, but I read about Mew a lot when Mew was first discovered, so I would know the answer well. Hopefully I did good enough. Work involving paper isn't always my best attribute, just anything physical. It's not like they're going to kick me out if I fail, right? Yeah, that'll be the day.

As I flipped over my quiz, I noticed someone else familiar. Ruby, hhow did I not notice her earlier? Maybe she was daydreaming too, just like me. Hee, looks like this is a friendly class.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

He... accepted? She hadn't really been expecting this. Everything told her this was going to be a disaster, getting entangled with other people that would eventually turn on her. But there was a strange inflated feeling in her chest that was... nice, somehow.

She would have to dedicate her mind to training methods for Mark and Able now... it was difficult without being to understand Able and exactly what her protests were, so she would have to deduce what she could from the information available.

Able had seemed angry in class, but Nika hadn't seen what caused it. She'd calmed down when Mark asked her to, but not by much. She had seemed eager to battle, but was quickly infuriated by Yanma and Nika's evasionary tactics. Very quickly (if not immediately) she had stopped listening to Mark as a trainer and began deciding her own course of action in the battle. She was then extremely angry at Mark when he tried to regain control.

What could she confirm with this information? Able seemed to have a temper and a short fuse at that. Able also apparently had very little confidence in Mark and his competence as a trainer. Not a lot of information... but it was something. Strong emotional reactions coupled with control by a figure you question. Equals? Frustration over ability to direct own life. Anger at figure. Relationship without trust.

Just like me and...

"We need to rebuild your trust in each other." She said, trying to sound like she knew what she was talking about. "I think Able wasn't listening to you because she thinks she knows better than you. Did you have many losses together before she stopped listening to you?"​

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael smiled at Kira and continued walking and sighed halfway there still not feeling at a hundred percent. He ignored it and continued walking almost making it to the dorm. I saw the Raikou dorm in sight and I smiled and walked through the doors and sat down on my bed and allowed my light brown hair to cover my lime green eyes which showed actual happiness. I lay in my bed and couldn't get the events of what happened today out of my head. I chuckled remembering when I first met Kira and she was dancing in the middle of the School Grounds with her Ludicolo and Froslass. My eyes light up when I remember that Lulu evolved into a Lucario. I smiled at the ground and couldn't wait for the next day so I could spent time with Kira once again.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AaronPortrait.png
Lucario.gif

Sir Aaron Reiki II & Lucario

The man's voice rung out through behind the door. It had a pleasant tone, deep, lower voice, slightly hazed and fairly rugged; the voice of a great man, ready to help. And already WINNING!!

Aaron opened the door, entering somewhat casually and taking a seat in front of Charles' desk. His stomach growled, though he did his best to ignore it. Asking for food? That would be very disrespectful. He cleared his throat slightly, and the gentle-yet-strong voice of Sir Aaron made it's appearance. "I apologize for interfering with your busy schedule, though I have no idea where I'm going or what it is I'm expected to do. I came to the island, and not much else has happened. I saw in your aura that you are one who looks to help others, so I thought you might know what I am supposed to do."

Lucario nodded silently behind him.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Well... she was like this as soon as she evolved. My first battle using her, she disobeyed me whenever I told her to do something that she didn't like. You might be right. You might be right. Maybe she just doesn't trust me... She listened to me fine as a Nincada though..." Mark said. Able was certaintly a complicated Pokemon. The teacher might know her own share of things about her as well... he'd have to be sure to ask her before leaving. Mark still needed to meet up with Valorie after class though.

"I mean... I've been focused on strategies on alot of different Pokemon. Some of them are pretty good I think... I don't see why I'd be incompetent..." Mark continued. This was starting to seem like Trainer to Pokemon Counseling. He should consider trying that sometime, but he was sure the Nika's help would be enough.

"My other Pokemon don't seem to have that Problem. I got a Gligar earlier and she's fine with me... maybe its a Ninjask thing..." He said.

Years
C.J. Styles
Dead Forest

C.J. watched as Ax and Custos both connect and do nothing in the line of damage. Instead Golurk turns and uses Ice Punch on Custos who, from already being tired from his battle earlier, was K.O.ed in one shot. Ax faired out no better, after connecting with Aerial Ace she was hit with a Dragon Claw attack that near K.O.ed her. She didn't have much time to rejoice, however, when Gengar's Icy Wind started to come into play. The cold blue wind was enough to take the young Axew out of the question.

C.J. recalled Custos and Ax. He looked at Dardanette's Pokemon, fear and disbelief both present on his face.

"Chomp, return. This is to dangerous." he said as he recalled the Gabite.
C.J. turned to look at Ace.
"Don't you dare!" Ace proclaimed.
"I'm sorry" C.J. said as he took out Ace's poke ball and recalled him inside.

The Icy Wind attack was getting heavier C.J. turned and started to run out of the forest. Before he even got 5 steps in he slipped on an icy patch on the ground, hitting hard. Before he could get up the Icy Wind froze his legs to the ground.

He took a quick glace around. Was this the end? He closed his eyes and waited for his life to end.

Just his luck, tries to be nice and help his father out, ends up on the members list to an exclusive club of murder victims killed at the hands of that girl that lay unconscious just a few feet away from him.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Battlefield #7

Megan Sandoval

Attack mechanic three was Hyper Beam, as Megan saw the Scizor unleash a powerful beam at Leah. It was powerful, even Leah's Struggle Bug attack wasn't enough. All Roberto's strength went to the hyper beam and directly hit Leah. Leah screamed and was pushed back down to the floor, grabbing the attention of most of the students in class who had already finished their battles.

"Leah!!" Megan shouted at the downed Leavanny.

"Leeeevaaaa…." Leah was laying down, bruises were spotted around her face and body. She was willing to surrender. Roberto was just too strong for her, especially for his attacks.

"Get up, Leah! Try doing another Struggle Bug attack!"

The Leavanny couldn't get up from the floor. Instead it laid there weak and fainted. The winner of the Student VS. Teacher battle was Roberto and Lucia. This was Megan's first lost against a student at the Academy to date. Megan came up to Leah and returned her to her ball. Bree followed Megan as she walks up to Lucia to shake hands.

"Lucia, you are an amazing battler. Your Scizor is trained very well!" She said, smiling. "Congratulations on winning the battle, be happy you've beaten a teacher."​

Danielle Accola​

As Danielle and Sector stepped away from the ongoing battles near her, she found Mark with Snype and his Ninjask. He had already finished his battle with Nika Valentine. Danielle and Sector came up to them, not knowing she was interrupting their conversation. Lucia and Miss Sandoval are still not finished with the battle just yet, which means she'd have to wait for her to tell her the battle score from the battle with Tyler Smith. However, the battle with Lucia and Miss Sandobal was worth watching. It was Roberto versus Leah the Leavanny. It was an interesting matchup, and it looks to see that Lucia might be winning.

"Heyyy Mark! How was the battle?" she asked.

But Lucia's battle with Miss Sandoval looked to be over already, as Roberto's Hyper Beam was shot at Leah, making her end the battle. Danielle's eyes widened as she witnessed Lucia defeat a staff member of the Academy, something Danielle wasn't able to do yesterday...​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

As Roberto's attack hit he stood standing for a brief second before falling onto a knee, gasping heavily. With the battle over and his adrenaline dying down the pain from the Struggle Bug attack. The attack had hit him hard and it was only due to his Red Legion training that he had actually managed to remain standing. Sure he was young, but he was stronger than most other Scizor his age. He staggered up, grunting as he did so as Ms. Sandoval approached Lucia and congratulated her.

Lucia nodded, "T-Thank you ma'am." She said with a bowed head as Roberto limped his way over to his trainer. Lucia pulled out another pokeball and released Samuel. "Roberto, you need to rest." She said as she pulled out his ball, but the Scizor shook his head with a determined look in his eyes. Lucia frowned, but nodded, "Alright, but once you faint you get in here."

Samuel glanced over at the Bug, "Geez, what happened to you?" He asked as he noticed some bruises in the carapace and his limping status.

Roberto stared at him, "I won." He stated simply.

Samuel gave an Absol version of a shrug.

Khawill

<3
Years
Teal Wright
Teal ran toward where he left Tristen, I hope she likes rice. He approached and decided to hide behind a tree a bit and watch. Are they playing red light, green light? How unorthodox.

I have been sent to join you for the time being. Seth doesn't want me around while he tries to impress that superstitious dancing girl.
Teal jumped at the new voice in his head. He turned his head to see a shupett.

Shadow? Why are you randomly speaking to me in my head. Teal shivered, You can read my mind too? I need a better conscious. Teal sighed slightly bothered by the fact, Well it seems odd to me that he'd send you to follow me, are you suppose to watch me or something? Teal was still watching Tristen training Vel, seems like she is doing well. He stood up with the food and began walking toward her

"Hey! Tristen, I brought some food and some water!" Teal set the food down near his backpack, and then laughed, "How did you get my blanket?"

Vel

Vel saw Teal and immediately stopped listening to Tristen. Vel ran up his arm and laid down, "Hey Vel, there's no way you missed me after only a few minutes." She closed her eyes and made a small sound as he pet her head. Suddenly she sensed a familiar pokemon. She immediately alerted and looked at Shadow threateningly.

Kira
"Not sure why you are so interested in Kim, but what do you mean hes "like a ghost type" that sounds stupid." He must think I'm some sort of idiot, "I'm sure you're able to read his mind, he seems pretty dim." Kira ate some of her food, "Oh yeah, thanks for the food." She ate her rice with chopsticks, still talking "Tell me, if you say he is like a ghost type, that means you are either crazy or he is not human. And I'm sure hes part human."

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"The battle?... Well I guess it could have gone better. Long story. I'm pretty sure everyone at least heard the battle." Mark joked. He kinda felt bad for the trainers who were closer. Those loud noises probably threw their Pokemon off a bit.

On the bright side I've kept busy making some friends here and there." Mark said, nudging Nika's shoulder jokingly. He could see in the distance that Lucia was finished too. That Hyper Beam attack finished off the Megan's Pokemon quickly. Snype would be fine against it at least... he was a ghost after all and he didn't expect it'd be too powerful coming from a Scizor. Still, Hyper Beam is Hyper Beam. Mark started to consider teaching Commodore the move... Maybe it'd be more effective.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

As Tristen worked on command training with Vel through use of a game, she saw a shadow flash behind the trees. She grinned to herself as she realized that Teal was watching from behind the trees. Huh...

She wrapped the blanket closer around her as another chill wind blew past. After some time, Teal appeared from the trees, carrying some food. Behind him, a small shuppet followed him. Upon his arrival, Vel immediately stopped the game and ran straight to Teal, and not long after, began growling at the ghost pokemon.

Teal laughed. "How did you get my blanket?"

"Vel pulled it out and I took it from her." Tristen got straight to the point. She smiled, showing off bright white teeth. "You can have it back if you want; I was just borrowing it." She began to unwrap herself from the blanket to hand it to him.

She whispered quietly to herself. "Technically, Vel should pull the rock since I didn't tell her to stop the game..." She shrugged and brushed it off.

"By the way, what's up with the shuppet? It doesn't seem to be yours."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika jumped as Mark nudged her, clutching her satchel close to her side protectively. She wasn't used to physical contact and usually got very defensive when someone invaded her personal space... this time though she just plastered a weak smile on her face.

"Well... shall we go re-join Miss Sandoval? She'll probably have a few things to say before we're dismissed."​

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Pikachu returned the goodbye as class began. Kenshin looked over at this quiz and gave the following answers.

1. Arceus

That was easy enough. Most people know who he was.

2. RegiGigas

That one took a bit of work to think about.

3. Darkrai

Kenshin had to admit he's had a few nightmares of his own about this pokemon.

4. Deoxys

That one...he guessed because of the way Deoxys's arm when it was a red and blue tentacle looked sometimes.

5. White and dark blue

The dorms on this academy were set up almost like the Johto Legendaries themselves. Kenshin had wondered though why Lugia dorm was at the top instead of Ho-Oh. Wasn't Ho-Oh the master of Entei, Raiku, and Suicune?

6. 435

He had to guess on that one. Besides, it wouldn't have been fair if he looked at his own pokedex to answer the quiz.

7. 4

Deoxys was one odd pokemon Kenshin had to admit being slightly intrigued by.

8. Giratina

He guessed at that one too.

9. Ecruteak City

He was pretty sure that was as close as he could get to Ho-Oh's old stomping grounds.

10. Guyana, South America

Mew was one of Kenshin's favorites. Anyways, now that the quiz was done he was curious to see how class would begin.

Takumi Ryuuhiko
It looked like Takumi himself was almost done with assembling the new ancient pokeball. What would the proper term be for such a pokeball? Pseudo-Ancient-Pokeball? It might be.

He took note of Elizabeth's warning. So it seems like he can't use the runes to enhance his pokemon already caught in their pokeballs. Oh well.

Still...Something was bothering him. His 6th Sense was nudging him. His eyes narrowed as he glanced around the classroom. He wasn't going to invade every student's mind here unless he had to. He didn't like the look in one student's eyes, but for now he was going to let this nudging problem slide. If it was still there after class was over he'd stay behind to try to take care of this..."problem."

N Harmonia Gropius

Olivia actually asked a pretty good question whether she realized it or not.

"It usually takes time. Best way to communicate with a Pokemon is actually trying to talk to them and treat them like a person. After all, Pokemon are people too. They have hopes, dreams, thoughts, emotions, and knowledge much like humans already do," N began. "I've had over a decade and a half experience communicating with pokemon, so it is almost natural to me."

He raised a finger and pointed to the student next to Lincoln. Yes the odd red haired one. "Example. The Paper air plane you saw was an illusion created by Zoroark there."

Awe Natural, why'd you have to go and spoil the fun? Zoroark asked with a mischievous smirk on his face. Oh well, the jig's up.

With that Zoroark ceased the illusion and was now standing there on the chair of that student's desk.

"So, with that little bit out of the way, would anyone care to do an exercise on communicating with their pokemon, or shall we go over a different topic for the rest of the class?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Charlie Fitzpatrick
Counselor's Office

Charlie placed his hands together, patiently listening to what this kid had to say. To be honest, he was surprised about his appearance, as he had never seen anyone dress like that...or with that, let's say, eye coloring. Anyway, he decided it was best to focus on the kid's words rather than in the way he looked, as it was his job.

"I apologize for interfering with your busy schedule, though I have no idea where I'm going or what it is I'm expected to do. I came to the island, and not much else has happened. I saw in your aura that you are one who looks to help others, so I thought you might know what I am supposed to do." the boy said.

Well, that was something he didn't see coming from a kid, even one that dressed like a sir. And he definitely did not see that aura part coming. What was that anyway? He shook that off his head and thought of what to say.

"Well, I take it you're a new student here." Charlie said, "If I'm not mistaken, this school offers accomodation for them according to which Dorm the students are in."

He grabbed the mouse and opened some program that had a list. It was more like a chart, that listed every student in the Academy, and the Dorm they were in. The way the boy dressed and acted made Charlie believe he was from the Suicune Dorm.

"Okay, as for what to do..." he added, "I believe most classes are over, so students are free to explore the island. Now, may I have your name?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Cafeteria

Rosalyn smiled more still blushing as they entered the cafeteria. She was glad Jimmy didn't make a fuss about her holding his hand and she saw him smirk for a second before looking back ahead of him. At first Rosalyn hadn't thought she was that hungry, but once she smelled food her stomach gave a low grumble making her giggle lightly under her breath.

"you can tell whatever your gonna tell us after we get our food Alice" she said to the girl with a smile before letting go of Jimmy's hand. Rosalyn then walked over and paid for a salad and some Pokemon food and sat a table nearby. She got a few bowls from her bag and set them on the floor before letting Jet, Silver, Swampy and Melody out and Belle trilled happily joining them in eating, and as she set her salad down Rosalyn left a spot for Jimmy to sit next to her.

Sage Smith
Academy Grounds ---> Forest

After his encounter with his younger sister Sage chuckled and smiled walking towards the forest. Since it was his first full day on the island he wanted to see what plants there were and just generally observe the wild Pokemon, the advantage in doing that was that if any student decided to ask him if a Pokemon was found on the Island and were it could be commonly found. Humming a tune under his breath Sage pulled out a small notepad and made notes about berry bushes, and wild Pokemon he saw as he walked through the forest followed by Blossom.

Back