• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON SUNSET

HOW MANY BETA S SHALL I MAKE

• BETA 1

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • BETA 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BETA 3

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • BETA 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BETA 5

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
STORY

YOU ARE A 10 YEAR OLD BOY WHO LOVES POKEMON AND YOUR MISSION IS TO STOP TEAM NEOYS AND THEY ARE TRYING TO CAPTURE A SHINY LUGIA AND THERE IS ISLANDS AS YOU TRAVEL IN THE GAME BUT YOUR RIVAL HELPS YOU PLUS BATTLES YOU AND SEE IF YOU ARE TRAINING WELL TO FACE TEAM NEOYS AND YOU FACE REALLY HARD ADVENTURES IN FRONT OF YOU AND GAIN EXPIRENCE PLUS YOU GET TO CAPTURE RARE POKEMON IN THE GAME AND THE STORY CARRYS ON BUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TO BE CONTINUED........ ........

HACK OF : RUBY

POKEMON SUNSET TEAM: RIOLU 9 : MAPPER
SILVER RIOLU: MAPPER/SCRIPTER/TILE INSERTER
MATT123337:BETA TESTER
RANDOMNESS:BETA TESTER
lMG123:BETA TESTER
WHO EVER WANTS TO HELP WITH THIS HACK JUST PM ME

I NEED SCRIPTERS + BETA TESTERS AND MAYBE SPIRITERS+WHO EVER WANTS TO MAKE TILES JUST SEND THEM TO ME SEE IF I LIKE THEM

DOWNLOADS= NONE YET

NEW FEATURES:NEW POKEMON+DIAMOND AND PEARL POKEMON
PLUS THERE IS GOING TO BE A SKATE BOAD INSTEAD OF A BIKE
A WHOLE NEW REJION CALLED THE SAMBI REJION

CREDITS GO TO:
ME:SPIRITER/MAPPING/TILES
SILVER RIOLU = SCRIPTING

SCREENSHOTS=

Last edited:

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I'm a mapper/scripter for Pokémon Sunset, and get ready for a new adventure as this is the second hack of riolu 9's hacks, this will be the best hack ever! And we'll still be working on Pokémon Green Diamond. More updates to come... ;)

Screenshots coming soon! :)

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
So you are working on more than one hack
that's a one way ticket to the recycle bin for your hacks when they get released and tried out
Finish green diamond then do this or you'll regret it

Years
I kind of agree with Big Steve. It's not too good to have more than one hack going. Unless you have the time for both hacks, then you should be focusing on one.

Alec_

Years
Hmm im just suggesting dont be angry ^^ If i were you i must finish one project from right now ^^
Just suggesting haha but if you want it then your choice not mine so Be Happy =) Good Luck with your Hacks!

Years
Hmm im just suggesting dont be angry ^^ If i were you i must finish one project from right now ^^
Just suggesting haha but if you want it then your choice not mine so Be Happy =) Good Luck with your Hacks!
thanks for the comments but its my chioce but everyone thaks for the comments

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
thanks for the comments but its my chioce but everyone thaks for the comments

OK, if you're going to insist on doing 2 hacks, make sure you dont do them completely at once
maybe spend a weeks worth of hacking time on one hack then the next week on another?
that means they both slow down but it's almost the same as doing them 1 at a time :)

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Seriously man, one hack is enough work. If you have that kind of time, then it's great, but when you release it, it will look like you rushed on both of them. There are so many thing that can go wrong in a hack, when you start testing it out (if you haven't already), you would just want to give up on both.
Good luck anyway.

PS: Is there anything wrong with your wild grass tile.

Years
Seriously man, one hack is enough work. If you have that kind of time, then it's great, but when you release it, it will look like you rushed on both of them. There are so many thing that can go wrong in a hack, when you start testing it out (if you haven't already), you would just want to give up on both.
Good luck anyway.

PS: Is there anything wrong with your wild grass tile.
well im going to release green diamond before and then a few months later im going to release sunset

p.s i changed the grass tiles a bit and a bit on the thin trees

everyone iv put two more screenshots up hope you like them

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2009
I see that the flower tiles are a bit off and that the grass don't look that nice, but it's your hack, not mine.

Years
dont forget i havent finished my hacks yet there are going to be some major changes and there will be updates nearly every week see how much it improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back