• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
todays trade fodder is... a timid spiritomb!
no idea on it's iv,s but half of em should be flawless... cause my ditto is sexy.
also don't worry about finding me a breloom :) hehe... we'll consider the training a friendly gift :)

haha sweet swinub has 31 in attack, idk about the rest. my ditto is only mildly sexy haha.

hey thanks again. :) if you need more items or whatever you know where to go. ;)

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
anytime live ^_^
btw are you keepin an adamant EVd in attack huntail secret, but i really need one lol

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
he said that we may trade them as long as we give credit to him. On my shop you can see i gave credit. If you were to put it up for trade you'd need to give credit as well.

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
hidden power grass, substitute, explosion and thunderbolt. you also need to link to his thread. I just evd a shiny ninetales with perfect IVs. would you like it? (ninetales is free)

Back