• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firebolt Sprite Gallery Shop Center

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
OMG alpha, I loves it! thanku very much!

Current Projects:
base:arcanine
want:dark fusion
DONE!

1. What you want animated
The attachment (a mewtwo-luxray fusion I made. You have permission to use it :) )
2. How fast
I want it awesome, so however long it takes.
3.[COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Actions[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]
One of the below ideas
Running (if none other, this one)
Jumping (crouches, springs upwards, lands in a ninja-like-pose)
Backflip (crouches, springs upwards and flips in the air ((curls body in rollout-like-pose, lands with arms folded)
Movement (tail moves up and down while sparking a little, on arm an energy ball appears and then fades, hair ripples ((like he's in the breeze)) )
WOW THERE! this'll take me a while:)

would you be able to make an ow sprite movement sheet for charizard, squirtle,and bulbasour please?

I think there are other sprite sheets out there... Notify me thanks! Tell me what you want to move and such..

What does OW mean? Apparently, I 'm good at it! i've prob heard it before but not the appreviated term

OW! overworld! AHHH! *revelation*

Last edited:

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
This would be a huge request
4th and 5th gen unique characters (pcs, gym leaders, rivals, and E4) in 3rd gen style?
You said you do overworlds, but this is a bit massive
Let me know if you'll do it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2011
Just take your time on my animation and make it awesome :P

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Your Request

@lpha and I will take a long time on this one! This will take forever, but I guess we could try! Person who requested 4th 5th in 3 gen style!

Dark pulse! Here is your banner:
A9jMA.png
you can do what ever you want with this... Give credit though...

I will begin your other banner soon!

@lpha, can u help me annimate the mewtwo lux thing? Thx! I will work on the aaron and the other banner. plz? thx

MMSSK : I am working on ur anime girl ~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2011
Dark pulse might not need the second one, since he asked me to do it for him (which I did).

http://i[DOT]imgur[DOT]com/lOOXR[DOT]png

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Thanks

I cant believe you're attempting this. But seriously thanks a lot. If you want a list of specific characters Here it is:
Ethan Unova Gym Leaders/ Elite 4
Lyra Alder
Silver Prof Juniper
Prof Elm Ghetis
Prof Rowan N
DP Male Plasma Grunts
Dawn Cheren
Barry Bianca
Sinnoh Gym Leaders/Elite 4 BW Male
Cynthia BW Female
Team Galactic
Sinnoh Frontier Brains
Johto Gym Leaders
Elite 4 Will
Elite 4 Karen
Team Rocket Executives
Gym Leader Janine
Unova Gym Leaders

Priority would be the Johto Characters
These will appear in my and Kethias' upcoming game.
The link to our site will appear in my sig when we've successfully posted the topic here on poke community.

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Aaron Rock type gym recolor? Trainer sprite COMPLETE!

Hello, I would like to request a Trainer Sprite. I want it to be based on Aaron, the bug type E4 of Sinnoh, but changed his hair colour to maybe dark brown or something along the brown family and if possibly recolour the clothes he wears. I'll be using the sprite as a Rock-type Gym Leader that's why I want most of his appearance to look like a Rock-type user.

b11Bw.png
there~ I kinda forgot, but here ya go:)

@lpha! I will start on shadow suicune! I didn't see your request untill just now! :) Is the RSE okay? The pose is so dynamic! Great for a shadow suicune!

@lpha! I will start on shadow suicune! I didn't see your request untill just now! :) Is the RSE okay? The pose is so dynamic! Great for a shadow suicune!

xQwsU.png
here ya go @lpha! First shadow attempt.... Sorry if u don't like it!

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
Whoa there Firebolt - While I like it - this banner was meant to go into a signature, so that's already WAY too big xD

something about the size of the banner in my sig (it's one Iegis made) - and I got an update - I only need "The Nova Coalition" one, "Team Aero" can't use the banners (unfortunately :()

thanks for the work though! you can put the other banner on the backburner, as like Iegis said, he already did one for me...

although the more banners, the more likely it'll fit into a member's style (these are going to be signature banners for a "battle clan" on Bulbagarden)

in summary:
-thanks, but that's WAY too big
-I now only need the 2nd banner done (about the same size as my signature's banner pls)
-Low Priority, as I already have one - but don't forget about it! (lol, don't worry - I don't NEED it as much now)

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Darkpulse:

I am so sorry! I thought you meant any banner! I will try better next time... Sorry...

My Projects:

Luxmew2 animation- this is going to take a while
misc. Overworld sheets: ALL WHO HAVE SAID I SHOULD DO AN OVERWORLD< TELL ME HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE EDITED. You can find regular ones ripped by other places!
Banner

Gregz request:
Click the button below if you are gragz, or like to heed my warning.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
Can you make a userbar for my shop.
I desperately need one.

Title:- Punnagg's Fusion Shop
Pokemon:- Put the fusions in my shop
Background:- light blue

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Punnags User bar

So I am going to make you a user bar. Just like the ones in your signature... I see. Yeah, I can do that!

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
Hey my userbars kind a little odd looking.
I want one like you have in your sign & there was no code there

PickupTeam

Free Item Abuser
Years
Can you do an animation of Pachirisu unwrapping and eating a Rare Candy? If that's too hard you don't have to make him unwrap it.

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Sure, but I am so SLOW at animations. you might want to look elsewhere if you want it Zippity quick... How fast do u want him to eat it? What does the candy look like inside?

Please fill this form out better.

PickupTeam

Free Item Abuser
Years
Sure, but I am so SLOW at animations. you might want to look elsewhere if you want it Zippity quick... How fast do u want him to eat it? What does the candy look like inside?

Please fill this form out better.

Sorry, I guess I should be more specific.

The candy should be red, I think. The wrapper is blue with a curved darker blue line across it.

He should at first be without a candy, and then maybe a little puff of smoke before the candy appears. He sniffs it, then realizing it's a rare candy, shreds the wrapper with his claws, opens his mouth wide and devours it. And by wide, I mean comically wide. Exaggerate it a lot.

Then to show a level up, I would just draw some lines around him for a second.

Take as much time as you need, and feel free to put it on a back burner if something more interesting comes up. I'm in no hurry to get this.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Hi, I'd like to request a scratch fakemon sprite.

It is a water starter Pokémon named Bublé
Don't really have any details on it but there is a rough image that I did in the attachments.
The purple things are supposed to be like seaweed.

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Userbar requests

Well, I see you got your team aero one, so I guess I'll make your other userbar soon. :)

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Punnag: Sorry.. I can do better... BUt you really need to give me transperent sprites or I can't make it look completely clean. Sorry about the coding, I'll fix that too

Back