• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
We Breakers take things seriously B) Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to take down my pillow fort and put away my coloring books.

Har-dee-har-har, you just contradicted yourself, good sir. Just felt the need to point that out. In all fairness, pillow forts are fun.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Hm, it seems I've hit even more turbulence. Due to a rather harsh cold that I've gone and caught, coupled with some serious sleep deprivation (I was up watching horror fest all night) I probably won't be able to get on tomorrow, and if I do, I'll only be able to catch up, and I won't post. Just, you know, for anyone who cares.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Hm, it seems I've hit even more turbulence. Due to a rather harsh cold that I've gone and caught, coupled with some serious sleep deprivation (I was up watching horror fest all night) I probably won't be able to get on tomorrow, and if I do, I'll only be able to catch up, and I won't post. Just, you know, for anyone who cares.
Really? You too? What's up with everyone in the world getting a cold? I blame this "spring".

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Name: Shadow Skies (Im rubbish with names)

Nickname: n/a

Species: eevee

Team: Woodland Wanderers

Title: member

Appearance: A small eevee with messed up dirty fur, has one silver, and one black eye. She has a scar on her paw.

Personality: Slightly adventurous. And takes on way more than she can handle. She is a joker with good intentions, looks up to other people. Slightly nocturnal, will spend all night looking at the stars (well till she falls asleep) she dreams that one day she will touch the stars. Despite her outgoing personality she may also be shy and a bit naive at times

History: Shadow has been a lone wolf, but has always enjoyed the company of others. And even though she can be fully independent has always enjoyed being looked after. She doesn't remember her family so she sometimes convinces herself that she came from the stars, and one time she climbed to the top of the highest tree an jumped to try and 'return' to the stars. That it how she got the scar on her paw as the grabbed on to a branch as she fell. Being naive she has got herself into difficult situations, so some times she has less than she needs. But she stays optimistic, with her dreams of her stars.

Level: 20

Moveset: tackle, swift, bite, iron tail

RP Sample: Shadow looked at the stars, just as she did many times before and she waited to see the sunrise. "Wait for me" she whispered as dawn came and the stars faded. She then hid in a bush and fell asleep.

Last edited:

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Midnight-Umbreon, you're denied. First of all, learn the name of your team since it's Woodland Wanderers and not Woodland Warriors. Also, the personality and history are way too short.

I also have a little surprise for everyone. Thanks for waiting <3
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Ok, sorry about the first one. That was an actual mistake, I was on my phone which is touch screen and the auto correct mucked that one up. And I understand with the second one I'm not that good at things like that :/

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Name:Ryan Willarums

Species: Snover

Team: Woodland Wanderers

Title: Member, Camouflage artist.

Appearance: A average Snover, except for the fact his fur-hat is grey.

Personality: Ryan is a calm and relaxed, almost half-awake at times, and he is often caught day-dreaming. He enjoys his powers as a grass-type, as they help him with his favourite interest: plants and nature. He often underestimates tasks and missions, not due to arrogance, but due to his laziness and relaxed habit of doing things. He is quite slow, so he prefers to hide instead of escaping. Sometimes gets annoyed at himself for being so weak to fire types (super-effective on ice and grass).

History: Ryan was born to a travelling tribe of Snovers and Abomasnows, on a cold side of Securis Volcano. He enjoyed his time in the mountains, and at younger age, never thought he would leave them. He soon would. He had often been told of one legend concerning an Abomasnow living in the hotter parts of the volcano, as it had been banished from the tribe years ago. For any other member of the tribe, banishment was unthinkable. The Pokemon had survived, though, and was often seen by members of the local explorer team.

As he grew to the age of 14, the young Snover thought he would give it a go. In the middle of the night, he ran from his tribe's camp base and into the shaggy rocks of the Securis Volcano. After days of searching, on a rock he was climbing on, he slipped. He was saved at the last moment by no other than the Lonely Abomasnow. Apparently the 140-year old Pokemon was dying. It had no offspring, nobody to witness its final moments. Nobody but Ryan. The massive creature led him into a cave, lied on the ground, and firmly holding his hand, used Giga Drain on itself into him.

When Ryan came back to his senses, he felt different. he felt much stronger, and the heat that was making his fur fall off was now not so bad.It was then he realised what the pokemon had done to him. The lonely Abomasnow was dead, and had passed on all its powers and wisdom to him. He paid his last respects and buried the Pokemon in the cave.

Level: 31

Moveset:
  • Powder Snow
  • Hail
  • Wood Hammer
  • Avalanche
  • Double Team

Well that was fun to write.

Last edited:

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Oh golly, another woodland wanderer! Welcome to the team Foxrally. Just feel free to post whatever trouble you wanna make around the guild hall. There's a lot of NPCs around that are free to control and everything. I'll promise than when Lynn, Ewan and Naomi get back from their mission, I'll plan something to involve interaction between all Woodland Wanderers members.

Also, I am trying to keep a list of established members -- former, current, playing character or not -- of the Woodland Wanderers to make everything conventiently arranged:

So far, we've got

Current Members
Lynn Hawkeswood, Ampharos, female, Chief
Ewan, Breloom, male, Second-In-Command
Oliver, Servine, male, Third-In-Command
Naomi Sanders, Cubchoo, female
Ryan Willarums, Snover, male
Ponyta, female
Marco, Lopunny, male
Buizel, male
Treecko, male

Former Members
Lance, Abomasnow, male, Chief
Eleanor, Swampert, male, Second-In-Command, later Chief

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Hey, Typh, I think the effect of a Blast Seed is that you eat it and it blasts out at your opponent, not making your opponent eat it and him exploding, so you might have to edit your post.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Name: Sam Scooter

Nickname: Sammy

Species: Gligar

Team: Crossblade Crew

Title: Member

Appearance: He's a normal apart that he's chubbier than normal Gligar.

Personality: Sam is always the weakling of the group, he always acts like a kid and does stupid things, he also loves to eat and if someone steals his food he's attacks him with outrage and knocks them down. Sam hates flying although he knows how to fly because he is really scared of heights so he stays on the ground.

History:Sam was born as a chubby Gligar where his parents abandoned him.He was found by a group of Kangaskahn then was raised by them. At the age of five he was given to a group of Gliscor so he could learn to fly, by that time, he was really fat, it took him three more years until he mastered flying.When he became eleven,he left the Gliscor group because he didn't evolve, and felt himslef left out.

He went travelling trying to find a shelter,he finally found a one in Atarip town.He always was gathering berries and attacking the people who were stealing his berries.One day,a Scolipede stole his berries and he went to attack it.The Scolipede was too strong for Sam. He was left with bruises all around him waiting for someone to come and help him.After three days he woke up and started moving,he was still weak and was searching for someone to help him and finally found a base near the sea.He went asking for help.After days of healing Sam was asked by the leader if he wanted to join the Crossblade Crew,it took him some time to think,but then he finally made his mind and joined the team.

Level: 20

Moveset: Outrage,Xscissors,Shadow Claw,Hidden Power (Dragon),Bite

Back