• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt-A-Role-Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Feeling generous today? Care to give the newbies a place to live? Adopt a Newbie today!

The point of this whole thing is to help others with their rping skills, show them the ropes, if you will. Tell them what you know, and teach them what they need to improve one and so on and so forth. And for the newbies, to listen to your mentor because they're here to help you. We can provide you with some of the top rpers on PC to help you with your rping skills.

Rules:

For the Rper who wants to adopt:
1. When you sign up, you'll go through an inspection process to make sure you're suitable for adopting a new person.
2. Good English grammar.
3. Following rules.
4. Polite.
5. Be nice to people. Don't want you to be rude to your newly adopted rper.
6. Be Patient. Give them time to learn.
7. If you want to adopt more than one person (the max is two) than you have to notify either ~*Stider*~ or I and we shall either deny or accept your offer.
8. Once you have adopted you're name will be crossed out on the list, but it'll remain there to let everyone know that you've been certified, if you've been oked to adopt one more, it'll be uncrossed to signify that you are able to adopt more than one person.

To apply for to be an Adopter, either pm ~*Strider*~ or myself with an RP sample, to make it even more simple, if you don't feel like PMing, you can simply just post it on this thread and we'll PM to say whether you're accepted or not (that cuts down on spamage...). It can be a previously written on, just give us the link to the post where it is from so we can verify it is your own work. From there we will either deny you, or if you pass that portion, we'll do whatever it takes to make sure that you're fit to be an adopter, whether that be questioning, or whatever. After we're done chewing you up, one of us (the person you send you're RP Sample into) will accept or deny you. Be warned, only the best or near the best will be accepted, and yes even if either ~*Strider*~ or I know you, YOU STILL HAVE TO DO THE WORK TO BECOME AN ADOPTER! Don't want lazy people teaching our newbs!

Also you're RP Sample will be accompanied by a short little sign up form:

Name: Your username.
Length to which you've RPed: How long have your rped?
Why do you want to become an Adopter:
Other: Any other information you want us to know about yourself.

Fill that out before you do you're RP Sample. I recommend it, it might help, if one of us are iffy.

The Newbies:
1. Be nice to your adopter. It's nice for them to adopt you.
2. Be patient with your adopter.
3. If you are not accepted as an adopter (that is if you tried), then you are a newbie, so don't say you aren't. No means no! So if someone denies you, please don't PM the other one, and after the verdict, don't bother us again but trying to argue.
4. Try not to annoy your adopter too much, you might have lots of questions. But sometimes we can get frustrated.
5. HAVE FUN.

If you have any problems with your newbie you adopted, or with your owner that adopted you. Or if you want to stop being the Adopter (Owner) or the Adoptee (newbie). Please PM either ~*Strider*~ or I with your newbie or your owner's name and explain what's the problem or what you want to do.

Here's the application for the Adoptee. You will post this on this thread and a certified Adopter will sooner or later adopt you, take you under his or her wing, and teach you everything they know.

Name you want to be called:
Dislikes:
What type of Adopter I want:
Length of time I've been Rping:

Below is the list of members who have been ceritified to Adopt

Adopters:
Raichu Master
~*Strider*~
The Adamant Dodger
Kagome
Dactylus
Alana

Please remember that I ain't the only one you can pm your application to. Feel free to pm ~*Strider*~ as well. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurosaki

I'll fix that little grammar issue, and join in a minute, XD

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
Years
Applying to be an adoptee
Name liked to be called:Midget
Dislikes:Snobs and jerks
What type of adopter I want:patient
Length of time I've been RPing:Long time(Just bad at it)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I just have a question... can I PM one of my already pre-written RPG samples? xD;

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
Somebody feeling generous?

Adoptee
Name you want to be called: Xion/ Sima/ Kyle
Dislikes: Arrogant people, discrimination, homework. ^_^
What type of Adopter I want: Someone understanding, someone easy to talk to.
Length of time I've been Rping: On here, a few weeks. In all, well, a while. But, I still think there's a lot I can improve on. Hopefully, I'll be able to do that.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Adopt the newber! XD

Name you want to be called: Chibi...or me old name Kura
Likes: TWISTS! XD not to much though..., anime, gamecube...
Dislikes: Flammers, arrogant peeps, peppers...
What type of Adopter I want: A fun person! ^___^ Someone who likes to me the fun one, yet understanding :3
Length of time I've been Rping:Here? A month or two...still getting good...I get better when I get the flow of how diffrent people RP...

Teach me the ways of the Rp o_o

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
Name you want to be called: Orphen
Dislikes: People that are nasty. My nephew and neice
What type of Adopter I want: Fun but good at it
Length of time I've been Rping: 4 months (but not good at it)

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Chibi-chan, I'd be willing to take you on, now that I'm accepted. If you're cool with that, drop me a line.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
name you want to be called: Teresa
dislikes: rude i-know-everything-and-you-dont people
type of adopter: people who are nice
length of RPing time: 10 months, but I still think theres more to learn from people who have been RPing longer than me

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
IO want to be adopted
Name you want to be called: Zero
Dislikes: People that get easily angry.
What type of Adopter I want: Someone that have lot of patience.
Length of time I've been Rping: 5-6 months.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2005
Name you want to be called:Devyn

Likes:i love anime and role playing and making friend that don't mind when i have my days where nothing gose right and every thing gose wrong

Dislikes:I don't like green beans....dont ask

What type of Adopter I want:one that won't yell at me for miss spelling a few word but correct me, some one i can role play with, somone who is often on so i don't have to wait 2 months for a reply

Length of time I've been Rping:i have ben role playing on different sights for about three years but i still need impruvment according to a few people here with high standers, I am a divoted role player and have stuck to one role play for a whole year at one point then every one left.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
squall said:
Name you want to be called: Orphen
Dislikes: People that are nasty. My nephew and neice
What type of Adopter I want: Fun but good at it
Length of time I've been Rping: 4 months (but not good at it)

Squall I already agreed to help you with profiles and stuff. I might as well adopt you too while I'm at it! ^^

(Sorry a shortage of people applying for adopter positions is short...I would have hoped that the better rpers would have jumped at this chance...*sigh*)

Years
ima Yi's Apprentice and shadowolf~foever I will be willing to take you both on ^_^

Perhaps the Adopters should post their profile here too, and either me or you (RM) coul edit them into the first post or something ^_^

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
I just have one question left now. How do we do this? I mean, do we talk to them through PM? Do we join the same RP and they help us out? I'm just a little confused. Thanks to whoever helps me out. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back