• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
\\Nirvana - Col 2300//
\\Level 10 - Experience %27//
\\Town of Beginnings: Marketplace//

The store owner flashed his many wares, displaying his weapons first. The dagger was exceptional, and so was his Scimitar, but Nirvana wasn't impressed with the Sabre, which was his preferred weapon of choice. Nirvana feigned his interest, making sure Ryuusa wasn't offended. Nirvana mentioned beforehand that he was mostly interested in armor. Perhaps Ryuusa's armor was lacking in comparison to his weapons? The shop owner continued on to his armors, but not before saying: "I decided to wait before showing you these because an item we've recently acquired has changed what constitutes as light armor." This piqued Nirvana's interest. What kind of item could affect the classification of an armor's weight? The merchant withdrew a cape from his inventory and held it up for Nirvana to see. In a way the cape was magnificent, but what was it? Why did it matter so much? "This is the Luna Cape, an item that reduces the weight of any equipment you are wearing. With this, you can have the same mobility wearing medium-weight armors as you would wearing light armors without it, and light armors become that much lighter. This could potentially complicate your choosing process, so I thought it would be best to present the armors to you last with your weapon choice hopefully already decided if you choose to buy one." This item could easily be of use for Nirvana. His abilities in speed could easily be amplified with this cape. He must have it! Nirvana's eyes darted around for a price, of which he discovered. The Luna Cape was worth 1300 Col to the merchant, but Nirvana preferred to pay less. He would much rather pay 1000 Col for the cape, even if it the original price was fair. The real question now was about which armor should he go for? Cloth armor is unreliable in fights with multiple enemies, and any kind of mail armor would be noisy, so these were out of the question. This left him with two options leather and scale. The cape would make the scale as light as his current armor, but the leather armor would become nearly weightless. Scale armor provides better defense, which is useful against a number of enemies. Leather armor provides the agility he craves, and with no metal to cause noise, it serves as the perfect <Hiding> armor for now. Nirvana balanced these pros and cons, ultimately settling on the +2 Leather Armor.

"Unfortunately," Nirvana began. "Your weapons are not quite what I was looking for, but the opposite could be said for your armor." His eyes wandering towards the cape. "You've mesmerized me with this cape. It seems to be quite useful for a player like myself." It took a few moments for Nirvana to realize how easily that could be misunderstood. "I'm sorry, I meant to say useful for a player that prefers speed. I see that you have valued your cape at 1300 Col, which would be fine for players that could offer nothing in return. I, however, am not one of those people." Nirvana gave a mischievous grin at these words. "If you're willing, I'd be more than happy to strike a deal with you. You sell me the Luna Cape and the +2 Leather Armor for 800 Col, and give me a heads up on any kind of equipment I may like then I'll serve as a scavenger of sorts. For example, I find something that should pique your taste, and I bring it to you first. If you like what I bring I'll offer a more than reasonable price for it. As a matter of fact I have an item that may be the start of our business partnership." Nirvana opened his inventory and retrieved the Dueling Sabre. He placed the weapon in front of him, still wearing his grin. "This is a weapon I recently acquired called a Dueling Sabre. From my understanding it's a pretty hard weapon to come by on this floor. I'm willing to offer it now as collateral for my discount, and our future endeavors together. So what do you say? Is it a deal?"​

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Yuri Irving-Eclipse ll Floor 1-Forested Area

"You realize I can see you, don't you?" Yuri asked the man. He was hiding behind a tree, looking at Yuri. Yuri could tell he was <<Hiding>>, but Yuri's <<Detect>> skill was too high for him to be fooled. The player came out from behind the tree.

"I was just trying to scope you out," he said, "I didn't mean no harm." As he said this he was moving closer, and Yuri noticed that the Icon above his head was red. That meant he had killed someone. "Just trying to scope you out," the man repeated. "So that I could tell if you were weak enough- to die!" As he said that he charged, drawing two daggers. He threw one, and kept the other in his hand.

The throw caught Yuri off guard. The dagger caught him on the arm, sending his health down. He barely had time to draw his sword before the man was upon him. He ducked the man's initial blow, then kicked the guy's legs out from under him. The man fell, but Yuri didn't have enough time to much more then back away before he was up again. Why does this happen to me? I was just minding my own business looking for the teleport. Then as the man charged him again he thought, This is going to be a long fight.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Rikuto Yuuto Sato / Ryuusa Lvl.06
Town of Beginnings: Marketplace

Rikuto's mind reeled when this man asked for the Luna Cape and the leather armor for only 800 col (but was careful not to show an ounce of his shock). Is he being serious!? He was glad he had shown such interest in the cape SilverMist had worked so hard on (which had helped him in his escape from the bandits earlier so it was definitely good), but this was a rare item and that price was crazy. However, Nirvana began to make a proposal. If he told Nirvana of new equipment that would interest him, then he would bring items to him in return. He also offered a dueling sabre as a sort of down payment towards the partnership. As much as Rikuto hated to admit it, a PKer probably had a good chance of finding rare or interesting equipment, albeit having belonged to other players before they were killed. He suspected the same was true of this sabre now in front of him. Despite this fact, Rikuto realized the profitability of this relationship, and what was good for business was good for him. He had to be willing to put aside some morality if he was going to make it out of this game alive and reunite with his family.

Back to business, Rikuto looked at the sabre and estimated it to be worth about 650 col it its current condition. The total for the items Nirvana wanted amounted to 1800, so it seemed Nirvana thought his business was worth 350 col, although it was doubtful that he had the skill level to inspect weapons for their value. However, it was bad policy to buy items from players at full price because there was no guarantee it was going to sell, so if he had only been buying the sabre, he would have offered maybe 450, 500 if this had been a different town where such an item would have more potential buyers. This was the same reason he didn't stock more katanas or katana-type weapons like wakizashi; there weren't enough players in this town looking for that sort of thing. Under these conditions, he would be buying the partnership for 550 col, more than he was willing. He also needed to account for the fact that there was no guarantee that he would live up to his word. To adjust the price he would need to offer an amount that made it appear like he was buying the blade for its full worth, so it would have to be less than 1150, but it also had to be enough to account for the 200 col difference between purchase and selling price, so it needed to be more than 1000. It was also likely that he would try to further lower the price, regardless of what Rikuto increases it to, so he needed to account for that. All things considered, Rikuto decided 1050 was a good price.

Rikuto made his offer. "You make an interesting offer, and this sabre is indeed a good item, but that cape is one of a kind. While the cape is universally valuable, this sabre will be more difficult to find a buyer for in this town. All things considered, I believe that 1050 col is a more suitable price."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Maria Renée {Princess}
Level: 12

Maria looked around as she entered Tolbana Town looking around she spotted Psyche standing near his guild-mates, Poseidon and Zeus. "There you are Princess" Psyche grinned when he spotted her and she walked over to them brushing her bangs out of her eyes.

"Hey Psyche, Poseidon...Zeus" she smiled timidly as the other two boys greeted her. "You said there was a quest?"

"Yeah Princess" Zeus spoke up and she turned to the brunette boy who was the same age as Psyche. "It's pretty simple. We have to defeat 10 of the spiders that hang out around the edges of the town. If we work together that will be easy, and we'll each receive 20 col and a choice of a new weapon" he held up his war hammer. "I know I need a new one of these"

"I need a new weapon too" Poseidon agreed holding up his spear.

"That sounds good." Maria smiled and Psyche took her arm leading her to the NPC were she received the quest.

Psyche has invited you to a party.

Accept/Reject

Accepting the party request she noticed in the corner of her vision she could see the health bars of Psyche, Poseidon, and Zeus. "You ready Princess?" Psyche asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, let's go" she looked at the boys and followed them out of Tolbana Town. Looking around once they left it behind she spotted a few spiders that were huge, about the size of a wolf or maybe even a small bear in the real world.

"Alright, stay close to one another, help if you see it's needed, working together we should be able to kill ten of these things" Psyche said and Princess nodded. He was the leader of not only this party but also his guild The Flaming Blade. Which she had been invited to near the middle of the first month, she had turned it down during her grief, though if it was offered again, she might change her answer.

Taking a breath Princess locked her gaze on one of the spiders and threw one of her daggers, the blade landing right in the spiders side drawing it's attention to her. The spiders weren't as high a level as her or the others, but they were level 8 which could still prove to be a challenge. The spider sent a web at her and Maria jumped out of the way and ran forward picking up a pointy rock of the ground and throwing it at the spider hitting it in one of the eyes getting a cry from it as she snatched her dagger back. "T-Try hitting their eyes!"

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Lucina
Player level 14
Floor 1: Horunka Ruins -> Dungeons

Lucina was a little weirded out when Robin confessed that he didn't consult Lucina about the teleport because he thought she might be a beta-tester. Lucina heard Godot chuckle after she poked her elbow in his ribs, this probably meant he was just joking. Shiren send everyone a party invite and declared Lucina to be the leader. She just sighed and started walking after hearing "shall we go?" from Robin and Godot. She still thought that Shiren was a little bit too hyper but Lucina had to get used to it for now.

She took a few step forward and turned around. "Let's go, i'll lead the way." She said as she started walking towards the exit of the ruins again. She thought it was very unfortunate that Robin was still level 9. Godot, Shiren and Lucina probably had to keep an eye on his HP bar for a while until he leveled up and was able to take out the monsters without losing too much health points. It could also be that she was just underestimating him like many people had underistimated her in the first week of SAO. She wondered how well Robin could fight.

Lucina suddenly got reminded that she hadn't seen Godot fighting yet too, this would be a great opportunity to get to know more about her ally's. Shiren... she probably could handle herself but Lucina couldn't help but feel like she should protect her because she was so young.

So much had happened today... Lucina sighed quietly and thought back. She bought new armor and a new sword today, that she had been wanting for some time. She went to the dungeons after that and met Princess, Godot and Eclipse and while having some sort of discussion with Godot, all of the received a message and headed to the Horunka Ruins. Lucina was exposed for a few seconds when three boys from her first week in SAO appeared in front of her and pulled her hood off. Godot and Shiren saw her real appearence and gender and started a conversation with her. It soon ended up that they became a party to explore the dungeons to find the teleport and Robin joined not long later.

A lot had happened but it somehow couldn't stop Lucina from having a small smile across her lips. She loved the idea that she had made some friends even though they probably hadn't recognized Lucina as a friend yet. She turned around to see if everyone was following, then exited the ruins to follow the path to the dungeons.

Last edited:

Colony

Years
\\Nirvana - Col 2300//

"1050 Col," was Ryuusa's counter offer. The offer seemed fairly equal, which was always required in these more business oriented negotiations. At least that is what Nirvana thought about business. His sense of capitalism was always a bit off. This aside, Nirvana wanted to press just a little more. He knew that salesmen of all ages set prices above what they had to have to make a sell, and one thing currently stood out. Why was there an unusual 50 col added to the price. It struck him as odd, but ultimately he figured it meant the minimum price was set at 1000 col. Nirvana immediately knew he would rather make that deal, but he also knew that if he didn't use his words properly he could injure Ryuusa's merchant pride. He began thinking of elaborate plans to appeal to a merchant's sense of grandeur, but Nirvana lacked in displaying whimsical showings. Instead, he often used simple honesty, even if it came out as aggressive or offensive. People appreciated honesty, regardless of whether or not they liked how it was used. "Make it an even 1000 Col, and we'll have a deal. Think about it, a mere 50 Col less would make me happy and it would cement a long, lucrative investment." Any trace of a smile on Nirvana's face had disappeared. He was serious, and he hoped this solemn stance would reflect it. Nirvana let out a muffled sigh, glancing a bit to his side. What he saw was unnerving.

A group of five were watching him, and by that distinct sigil on one of their cloaks he knew who they were. His solemn face took a more grim look at the sight. It was more of those Nightwatchers. They really were out for his blood. Nirvana hoped they wouldn't draw any conclusions about his dealings with Ryuusa, and besides, they wouldn't cause any trouble in town would they? It still worried him, though. Their problem was with him, after all, and any inclusion of others would be completely unjust. Not that he figured they cared much about who they hurt in their quest for revenge. The Nightwatchers started walking closer to Nirvana and Ryuusa. Nirvana leaned and started speaking in a hushed tone. "Those people," he pointed at the Nightwatchers. "are not to be trusted. They're out for blood and I wouldn't be surprised if they hurt innocents. Make sure not to answer their demands, and feign ignorance if they mention me. If we're going to make that deal now is the time, otherwise I must leave."​

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
« PEPERTON & TITAN » (LEVEL 15) // 1st Floor: Horunka Village Ruins, heading towards the Forest Dungeon
Titan couldn't believe his ears at the obvious slander this low levelled pesant was throwing their way. He was a Beta Tester, he played the game, he had helped add to the Aincrad survival guide. He was playing the game with the same amount of information any other player had. It wasn't his fault people were stupid enough to get themselves in over their head. Right now though, this whole meeting was a waste of time, time he could better spend grinding, or looking for the damned boss entrance.

Peperton on the otherhand was unsurprised by Saito's words, still found them disgusting. So his plan afterall had been to waste their time. Instead of using this time to level up, like she would have, this Beater-hating loser had eaten up the precious time they had. He could have at least said something productive, like, perhaps, "I'm a loser player and I don't understand how this game works."

"Hey, Peper, want to group? We can probably find this portal thingy faster than any of the noobs here." He had frustratingly spent hours by himself scouring the dungeons or any sign, but he hoped that another set of eyes could help that.

Peperton turned to the hulk of a guy, sizing him up, comparing him to the last time they had met. Hm... Yep, he still looked like he sucked.

"No thanks," she plainly rejected him, flicking her head and headed out of the crowd and towards somewhere that was more purposeful than this place. Perhaps the dungeon in the forest? It wasn't too far away and the mobs were a much higher level than usual field mobs. That might take her mind of things. If this dude didn't annoy her to death first.

"Come on, Pep," he followed behind her, almost like a sick puppy, "I can take any hit, and you can deliver a deathly blow. Together, we'd be unstoppable!" He knew it was a hopeless cause, but he wasn't a hopeless man.

"No thanks," she repeated, stressing her words. She strode ahead, her head held high, pulling up her map every now and again to make sure she was on the right track. The entrance was just through these trees up here, as far as she could remember. She went to step through it, hesitated for a moment and looked back at 'Titan', her head dipping on its side with a slightly annoyed expression on her face. "Please don't follow me." Then, she stepped through the dungeon entrance.

He stopped, the rejection hitting past his armour plating, watching her disappear between two larger trees that lined the rim of the forest. It was probably his fault for choosing the most stubborn solo player in the game to befriend, but she was literally the only one on his level. She had told him to not follow her, but he couldn't help it if he was heading the same way as she was going? It was oddly apparent that she was heading towards the forest, maybe Peper knew of somewhere within the maze of trees that could hold the portal?

"Peper?" he queried as he stepped through the bushes, following her into the quickly thickening tree line.

By the time that Titan had stepped through the entrace, Peperton had already started attacking mobs and such, slashing them and killing them, her attacks requiring a lot more force and skill than the normal mob. She actually had to use Sword Arts to get them down. Unfortunately, like the fields, these mobs were only giving her a small amount of percentage. A small amount that didn't even seem to register on her EXP bar. God, this was so annoying. Why couldn't she just get to a higher level, defeat this floor's boss and go back to her life outside of SAO?

"What?!" she yelled, flicking her head around to notice Titan had indeed followed her. What?! Why?! Couldn't he respect her privacy or respect and just leave her alone?

In a flash of steel, he drew his two handed sword from it's sheath, blocking the mob that attacked her from the blindspot. Parrying the monster with a simple flick of the sword handle, he continued on through, turing the parry into a full on Sword Art to slice the monster along it's flank. Panting heavily, he turned to another mob that had now latched onto his shoulder armour, flicking his shoulder hard enough to send the monster flying before a large swipe sliced it along the neck. He was surprised, these monsters were highly levelled, not high enough to give him more than a millimeter of experience, but a lot higher than many mobs that rested on this floor.

"I got your back!" He yelled at her, squaring off against another beast.

"Watch your own!" Peper rushed forward, vaulted over Titan's shoulder, her sword glowing silver and slashed another mob that had come from behind him. She circled the beast, slicing it several times, her finishing blow forcing it up and shattering into pixels. "Geez."

"You're tough, but you're not that tough!" he replied angrily, "We both obviously want to get out of this game, I can take the hits, but I can't deal much. You can deal the damage, but can't take the hits. If we work together, we can at least get past this floor!"

The way she was carrying on, she was going to end up being another causalty, and he couldn't have the only other person with the same level as him dying. It would take at least 3 people to make up the player that she was.

"Ugh, I would be fine if you hadn't distracted me!" Peperton ducked the attack of one beast and swung at another, her sword glowing red. A slash at each monster left them paralysed. It only took a few more slashes to destroy them. What was he talking about? This was cake.

The monster attacked, flinging itself widly at him, a parry knocking it to the side, but not giving him enough time to strike before it stuck back at him. "You're body would be glowing red like your Sword Art if I hadn't come along!"

Still annoyed, she came to Titan's rescue, rolling and striking upwards on his mob.

"Don't insult me."

Titan aggro'd the rest of the mob in his direction, his blade glowing silver as his Sword Art was released, trailing down his hilt and attracting the attention. If he was going to be a tank, he needed to do it properly, assuming Peperton knew how a raid or dungeon group usually worked.

"It's only the truth, sweetheart, sometimes it hurts," he retorted, parrying attacks heading his way and watching his health take minimal damage as several mobs landed sucessful attacks.

With a sigh, Peperton ignored his remark but took his agro to her advantage, picking off the mobs quickly one by one. She couldn't see his HP, but she wondered how much this guy had committed to being a 'tank'. How could he ever do a dungeon by himself if he had to rely on others for a successful stratergy? This game was about getting to the top. And you couldn't get to the top with amateurs slowing you down.

Laughing maniacally at the meagre HP the remaining mobs had made on him, he continued to aggro, watching Peperton take them out one by one. She was swift, fast and deadly. There was no doubt that she was an amazing player, but this was an MMO like every other, solo play could only get you so far. There was no way to be bulletproof in this game, even as a tank he was no where near invulnerable, so how could this girl run around like she was? The game was about working together, one hit from the wrong opponent and she would just be pixels, lost data in an endless stream.

The mobs had finally stopped rushing and they were left in an empty forest, a clear path ahead of them. Peperton's face turned sour, exchanging looks between the path ahead and the player behind her. She sighed again, pointing her sword at him, but not in a menancing way. Like an extended finger.

"Fine. I'll party with you. But if you even try to pull a stunt like last time and make stupid decisions that puts us both in danger, I swear to god I'll abandon you and you can try and reason your way out with the monsters," she breathed heavily, bringing up her menu and sending the party request. Why had she even accepted his friend request in the first place?

"Whatever you say, Boss," he said somewhat unintentionally in a sarcastic tone. He clicked the small button that popped up on his UI display, accepting her party request, now able to see her name, level and HP floating ghostly above her head. "Lead the way," he motioned ahead at the path that now lay out before them.

She responded with a sniff and obliged, trudging down the path and into whatever chaos she had thrown herself into, whether it was with the monsters or her new found 'friend'. Titan following close behind her, ready to jump in when needed.​

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Rikuto Yuuto Sato / Ryuusa Lvl.06
Town of Beginnings: Marketplace

As suspected, Nirvana lowered the price again to what he thought he'd lower it to. Rikuto was ready to accept the offer when Nirvana turned to spot several people in cloaks wearing sigils that suggested that they were in the same guild. Nirvana became troubled, talking about how they were bad news. Maybe they were his guildmates that were here as part of a scheme to intimidate him into settling on this deal with no opportunity for a counter offer. The more likely scenario, though, was that this player killer had messed with them and that they were after him. And now that trouble would spread to Rikuto and his shop.

Rikuto accepted the offer, saying with an even tone, "All right, 1000 it is. Take your purchases and go, but if those people cause any serious trouble, I expect you to take responsibility for it." He waved goodbye with a restored smile, saying, "Enjoy your purchases, and I look forward to your continued business!" He secretly hoped that Nirvana would get rid of those 'bad people', but he knew that killing people was wrong in any situation. Great, I have enough trouble with people after me as it is. Now I'll need to hire a bodyguard...

Once that was over, Rikuto realized he needed to notify Princess that she was hired. First, though, he decided he should inform the other employees that there would be somebody new joining them. Immediately afterwards, he received replies saying that they wanted to meet her. Rikuto realized he hadn't hired anyone new in a relatively long time, and at the time he hired his other employees he hadn't really been close with any of his current ones. Now they probably thought of it like they were getting a new friend rather than a new coworker. He thought about it before replying, <Fine, I'm going to call her in tomorrow. If you really want to meet her, come to the store then.> Xenith and SilverMist replied in agreement while Kouki commented on the fact that males were now a minority in their company, but Rikuto didn't continue the conversation any further. That having been settled, he notified Princess.

To: Princess

Congratulations, you have been hired. You start working tomorrow at noon at a wage of 120 col an hour, please don't be late.

(OOC: I think based on the prices I set in my last post that 120 col an hour is a decent starting wage.)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ «試練-PATP001»
H3zu5eJ.png
100%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Horunka Ruins

Chapter One: Part Nine
Shiren the... Adorable!?

«LV12» «XP62%» «Armor» «Weapon» «Sewing»

Shiren grinned cheerfully. "Order of Power in the group! First place, Lucina, level fourteen! Second place, Shiren, level twelve! Third place, Godot, level eleven! Last Place, Robin, level nine!" She giggled and opened up her menu while walking beside Lucina, spawning three bottles and handing one to each party member. "I stocked up on Health Potions, so I have a bunch to spare!" She paused at Robin. "Hm... Maybe you need two!" She smiled and spawned another bottle to hand to Robin. She then rushed back to Lucina's side, watching the horizon in the direction they were headed. "Free boars!" She exclaimed, quickly charging ahead of the group. "Extra XP on the way there!" she made a repetition of jumping very high in the air, then using a sword art to dash down toward the ground at a high speed. It took only a few repetitions for her to reach the boars, and she killed a few of them, one slash a piece. "Hmm... No XP? Not even a single percent... ROBIN!! CATCH!!" She shouted, bashing each of the remaining boars with the hilt of her sword, running as they chased her, and leaping up and over Robin so that they headed toward him.

Colony

Years
\\Nirvana - Col 2300->1300//

"All right, 1000 it is. Take your purchases and go, but if those people cause any serious trouble, I expect you to take responsibility for it." Ryuusa agreed. Oddly, he waved farewell, though he hadn't left yet, before saying: "Enjoy your purchases, and I look forward to your continued business!"
"As do I. And don't worry, I'll be sure to take care of anything involving those people." Nirvana said, assuredly. He hurriedly traversed the various menus to finalize the exchange. Quickly after finishing the payment he began walking off, all in an attempt to lead the Nightwatchers away. He regretted not waving, but that could have drawn attention to Ryuusa. Before getting out of reach he looked at the local players list and spotted Ryuusa from the list. He promptly sent the following:
Friend Request
To: Ryuusa
I figured it would be easier to stay in contact through our friends list than just messaging each other.

With the message sent, Nirvana refocused on the matter at hand. He looked back to check and see if they had followed. The Nightwatchers had indeed followed him, and none of them appeared to be concerned with Ryuusa as they all were still together. This gave Nirvana a bit of relief, as he didn't want anybody not related to the incident to be involved. Nirvana navigated through the marketplace, looking for a hard to spot alleyway or some secluded area. At first he could not see anything that fit his needs, but further down he saw an alley on his left that connected to a crowded street. Immediately he had a plan. He brought up his equipment list, all while rushing to the alley. Locating his newly purchased armor, he started the process to change his current armor. Turning to run down the short alley, and only seconds after exiting out into the crowded street he donned his new armor. He hoped this change of appearance would throw them off long enough to escape. At first it appeared to work. The people following him were mislead, but those five weren't the only one after him. A tall woman with the username Frost stood in front of Nirvana, causing him to stop. Frost was garbed in traditional gear often worn by the Nightwatchers. He tried to run away, but the group of five had caught up at this point and surrounded him. "I swear, I didn't do anything." Nirvana lied. Even if he knew it wouldn't work it never hurt to try. "Knock him out, take him to the pub. We'll question him there." Frost said. One of the Nightwatchers clubbed Nirvana in the back of the head knocking him out.​

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Yuri Irving-Eclipse ll Floor 1-Forested Area

Yuri growled. He hated wasting time, especially when someone else forced him to waste it. As the would-be assassin charged him. Yuri's blade became black, and he readied himself for the Art. As the dagger came down, he swung his sword. As the blade slashed his foe, who, in his fervor, had not anticipated the blow, he immediately lashed out with his foot, hitting the man in knee.
As the man staggered back, Yuri slashed again, keeping his foe moving backwards. accompanying every slash was another kick, and the combo sent his opponent's health into the low yellow. The man fell to the ground as Yuri stood over him. "You're not a PKer," the fallen man said. "You wouldn't kill me."
"No?" Yuri asked. The man's face paled. "No. Perhaps not. But if I ever see you again, you're mine. You should pick your targets better next time. Otherwise, someone not as nice as I am might finish you off for me."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Maria Renée {Princess}
Guild: The Flaming Blade

Maria took a panting breath as she brushed her hair out of her eyes. It had taken them a good ten minutes but the five of them had killed the required amount of spiders. Looking to see her health bar at 70% she was about to use a healing item when Zeus appeared at her side and used on of his on her healing her back to 100% health. "Great job fighting Princess" he smiled kindly at her and she nodded in response.

"Yeah Princess, once you suggested hitting their eyes it was much easier to fight them" Psyche praised as he and Poseidon joined her and Zeus. "maybe you'll reconsider deciding not to join The Flaming Blade."

Maria looked down at the ground for a moment in deep thought. "I-If...If you still want me in it...I'll join" she looked timidly up at the three older boys. Afraid they wouldn't want her in their guild because she was a little kid. Her fears were eased when seconds later her menu beeped.

Psyche has invited you to join The Flaming Blade

Accept/Reject

Hitting accept she smiled slightly as she the three boys hugged her and then Psyche gave her new dagger sheaths that had a picture of a sword on fire. "The Guild Symbol. We had them made just in case you changed your mind" Psyche said as the guild of now four made their way back to Tolbana Town.

Equipping her new dagger sheaths she looked at the boys. "It...It doesn't bother you I don't act like I did before...or that I'm so young?"

"Not at all, we're all scared Princess. The way you used to act is still inside you, it just might take awhile to show, and we'll be patient." Zeus smiled reassuringly at her.

Hearing her inbox beep she opened her new message curious as to what it was.

To: Princess

Congratulations, you have been hired. You start working tomorrow at noon at a wage of 120 col an hour, please don't be late.

Looking at Psyche she frowned. "I got a job at one of the shops in the Town of Beginnings I hope that's okay"

"That's fine Princess. Who knows people might see the guild symbol on you and might be interested. Though if they have an orange or red player marker no way will I let them join" Psyche said firmly as the approached the NPC who had given the quest. Turning it in she received her 20 col and new throwing daggers. Ironically enough the weapons name was Daggers of the Flame. Equipping her new weapon she noted the daggers had a flame red handle and put them in her new weapon sheaths. Now what? she thought to herself before Poseidon took her arm leading her towards a restaurant.

"Now we eat, To celebrate out new guild member!"

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 9
Floor 1: Dungeons

Lou, Shiren, Godot, & Robin. They were heading towards the dungeon, with Lucina as the leader. This group might fair well if everyone is cautious. Robin will do all that he must to keep everyone safe. No matter what.

The dungeon. What surprises will unfold, Robin is ready for anything. Shiren was giving everyone a Health Potion each, but to Robin she offered two. Must his level be a big giveaway? "I don't require any chemical substance," he declares, handing the Health Potions back to the little girl. It was generous of her, but Robin would do fine on his own. He has plenty of potions to keep him going. Moving on, Shiren saw some boars ahead & decided, out of stupidity in Robin's opinion, to deal with them. Robin sighs in disbelief. "Good grief..." he shook his head with his finger & thumb between his nose. Shiren comes running back, jumping over Robin with some boars in chase. Typical.

Robin swiftly takes out his sword & slashes right through a boar, followed by jumping over the other boars, landing & stabbing his sword behind him into another boar. Those two boars are instantly eliminated. "Your move," he exclaims, referring to his team.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Suisei Lv. 12 @ 1st Floor Dungeon

As he stepped foot inside of the dungeon, Suisei felt a change in atmosphere immediately as he took off at top speed straight forward. The feeling was half-tense and half-euphoric. It was nostalgic, but simultaneously his life was at danger at all times. The wind rushed through his hair and he felt free at the same time. He never wanted to leave this paradise deep down. Over the past month, he knew he was better off here, in a world where he was able to not only walk, but move in ways that would be impossible in real life. He was not only limited by logic, but also by his legs that hadn't been able to move, let alone support his weight, in years.

He came to an abrupt halt as he nearly ran smack-dab into a fair sized «Raccoon» . The creature was hostile and it leaped at him like some sort of aggressive frog. These creatures would be weak, but this meant that there would be more nearby, which reminded Suisei that «Raccoonwere dangerous in numbers. On instinct, Suisei put his hand just above the hilt of his sword, still upside down and sheathed on his back. At the moment his hand came into contact with the blade, it glowed a aqua blue and everything was still for what felt like an eternity. The «Raccoon» seemed to have frozen in his face for a moment before Blaez drew his blade and time resumed at it's normal speed as Suisei felt an abnormal increase in his evasiveness as he sidestepped, dodging the attack and forced his blade into the «Raccoon's» skull. The creature disappeared upon impact and Suisei prepared to sheathe his sword as he felt something approach him.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot
Lv. 11||Floor 1 - Horunka Ruins

As the boars rushed Godot, he pondered what to do. He had no real interest in killing them since he already had enough boar meat, and they were pretty low level. Heck, it seemed pretty cruel to him that they were killing them at all since there was no real merit. "Oh well..." Godot said as he put away his sword. "Guess I better make some use outta this whole situation." He brought out the <<Meister's Soul>>. It was his first time using the weapon in a practical setting, but now was the perfect time.

He pulled back his weapon and let the rod's hook plunge into the ground. He the pulled forth, as if he were casting a fishing rod, and...screwed up badly. He'd hoped that the hook would pull the grass and soil from the ground and create a suitable albeit crude weapon, similarly to what Arc did with the rock. Instead, Godot was staggered, and was pulled backwards instead. The boars apparently saw this as their chance, and one of this lunged itself right into Godot's bad-touch area. Now, it's well known that, once logged in, a player cannot feel pain in Sword Art Online. However, as has been testified to by several players, despite the fact that the pain does not exist, one can certainly feel pain if the brain thinks it does. This can even be true if the player knows that the pain does not exist, but by some sort of shock or sudden trauma, is inflicted with pain. So, naturally, Godot was hurt. So much so that he covered his wounded area and started to writhe in pain. It wasn't a matter if stats or level at the moment, it just hurt. A lot.

In a fit of rage, Godot took his polearm and swiped at the boar that hit him...and missed. Interestingly enough, the hook from the polearm stabbed into the boar, knocking it off of its feet. The boar, now at the mercy of the hook's direction, smacked into the other boar, killing them both. Godot's eyes widened at the stroke of luck, and then he looked down at his weapon. "Heh...guess this thing has a lot more uses than I give it credit for. Too bad I don't know all of the semantics, and I'm more of a sword guy, myself."

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
dotcom || Town of Beginnings
When the Hunter becomes the Hunted, the Hunted Comes Together

dotcom woke up with a terrible headache. At first, he thought he was back in his home in the Philippines, since it has been a long time since he felt a bed under him. However, when his sight started to clear, he saw his weapons and his loots from his battle with Bowser neatly placed in a chair beside him. Groggily, he brought up his menu. His location was somewhere in the Town of Beginnings. Where am I? He tried sitting up, but a sharp pain in his left arm brought him back to bed.

"Don't push yourself too hard," a voice said. dotcom saw a woman wearing a pink light armor enter the room. She was holding a tray of food, but dotcom could clearly see a sword sheathed in her side. A look of alarm went into dotcom's face. "Don't worry. You're safe. I am Aniko. I found you unconscious in the dungeons. You did not even bother to keep your things away. Good thing I found you first." Aniko placed the tray in the foot of dotcom's bed. "There were rumors of another [Jumping Jack] around." Jumping Jacks were notorious monsters, with their <HEAVE> attack, capable of cleaving an unexpecting player's health down to half. Plus, they can steal some items, so most players avoid them at all costs. "Anyway, you're safe now, so just..." Her words were cut short by exploding window. dotcom managed to roll down on the bed, and Aniko puller her sword out. Another knife went flying, and it stuck in the wall behind them. It has the symbol of a guild.

"Deaf Mage." dotcom got up, ignoring the pains and got his equipments. His [Parry Sword +2] was cleansed. "Aniko, thank you. But I must go." dotcom stood up, but a pain in his midsection caused him to stagger and fall. Aniko caught him.

"Look, I know you are a player-killer, and player-killers oft to make strong enemies wherever they go. I know it," Aniko simply said. dotcom looked at her and noticed the red arrow that signifies a player-killer. "Let's go out here." Aniko placed dotcom's arms around him and they turned towards the door.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Lucina
Player level 14

Lucina facepalmed when Shiren made too much noise and got attention from a group of boars, the attention that Godot, Lucina and Robin weren't giving her. She killed a few but when the little girl noticed that she hadn't even received one single percent of XP, she turned around and made them follow her towards Robin. Lucina just watched how this was gonna turn out since the boars were pretty low in levels and Robin could use the experience points better than her. He took a few out and not longer later Godot joined their little battle as well. He tried something with a weapon but from the looks on his face it seemed like his attack totally failed. Lucina couldn't help but chuckle.

The boars attacked him and Godot seemed to be a horrible pain. Lucina wondered how it was possible to feel pain within this game when it was just a game, one that could kill you but aside from that... it was just a game. She then thought about how she saw others experiencing pain after an attack as well. You could probably experience pain when the brain thinks it should be hurting. It was as if they were all fooling their brain in thinking they were getting hurt for real and that was probably the reason that you could feel pain after attacks.

Godot managed to take out the two boars that attacked him earlier but still seemed to be in pain. Lucina tried to keep an eye on Shiren and Robin as he was watching more boars coming their way. "My turn." She said as she took out her weapon and stood in front of the group. As the boars were approaching, Lucina made a half twist and slashed the boars away from the group with her sword. Two boars in one smash, this was only possible because Lucina's level was way higher than theirs. Lucina turned around to face the group but heard something approaching her again. She waited a few seconds until it was close and as it jumped in attempt to attack her, Lucina stabbed it right through it's chest without even looking at it and saw the pixels of the monster flying away. "That should be all of them, shall we get going?" She commented as she continued her walk. "I'm honestly getting sick of the low leveled monsters here that just pop out of nowhere." She added.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ «試練-PATP001»
H3zu5eJ.png
100%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Horunka Ruins

Chapter One: Part Ten
A Young Girl with Potential

«LV12» «XP62%» «Armor» «Weapon» «Sewing»

Shiren watched in silence as the boars went after Robin, who fought some of them off, before being directed to Godot. Godot seemed to have some issues, but in the end finished them off. As a second pack approached, Lucina took them all out. "Team analysis!" Shiren suddenly spouted, following up behind the three. Had anyone looked back at any point during her speaking, they would see her eyes flickering green in small areas that seemed to be moving, yet were within her eyes. "Robin, the lowest leveled player in the party, fights swiftly and has good accuracy, even when attacking behind him! His athleticism and aerobic ability show that he is skillful and thinks quickly. Godot, the mid-level party member, seems inexperienced with a new type of weapon, but appears to be getting the hang of it. Additionally, Godot seems to have apparent luck when it comes to battle!"

She grinned happily as she finished. "Lastly, Lucina, head of the party, seems to admire power and accuracy over speed, timing her attacks perfectly and allowing the enemies to come to her! This means she has a counter-attacking mindset." Shiren grinned. "Analysis complete. I believe Godot should be our primary attacker, alongside myself. Lucina can be our back-up, switching out with one of us to counter-attack. Robin would be best suited in a support roll, fighting off other enemies to keep the numbers on our side!" Shiren blinked and her eyes shone light blue, following up with a smile. "I rely on quick movements and rapid attacks to whittle down the enemy's HP and avoid as many attacks as possible." She stretched her arms upward, adding, "Should I demonstrate?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 9

100%

With only a few boars down, there were still a couple left to deal with. Luckily, Lou & Godot handled the rest. This gave Robin a chance to figure out if they needed protection or not. Godot seems to need it the most, with his experience with new weapons. Regardless of his level, he won't survive if he doesn't learn the fundamentals of survival. Lou & Shiren seem fine on their own. All in all, no matter how strong the player, even they have a limit. A party is necessary at times.

As he places his sword back to it's rightful place, Robin notices Shiren a little later, her small eyes glowing green. My favorite color~ So her intent was to evaluate her team to figure out a strategy. She thought Godot would prove useful in battle, with her & Lou as backup. That left Robin, who was appointed a support roll. Who does she think he is? If she knew about Robin's training, she would know about his abilities a little better. Robin is not the type to support, nor is he used to it. He would take the front lines to deal the most damage. "I don't need a demonstration, & the support roll is not my style," he grunted without facing Shiren. "I'll take the front lines as I please." He began walking again in front of the group, showing no sign of listening to reason.

"If you knew me better, you'd understand." Robin spoke these words lightly, but loud enough for the group to hear. The little girl should know better, regardless of her age. Still, she didn't know Robin enough, & that was fine.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Maria Renée {Princess}
Guild: The Flaming Blade

Maria smiled to herself as she left Tolbana town with her guild-mates. "Are we going to look for the teleport?" she asked looking up at the sky.

"That's the plan in a bit though. It'll probably be safer for us to join up with some others to try to look for it." Psyche answered her and Maria nodded with a thoughtful look.

"Well I made some friends earlier before the meeting at the ruins. They might join up with us" she said. "Though I'm going to part ways with you guys for a bit. Head back to the Town of Beginnings and sell my old gear. Anything you'd like me to sell for you guys?"

"Sure Princess, you can sell our old weapons" Zeus said with a grin and the three boys gave her their old weapons.

"Alright. I'm sure I could also find someone to make us cloaks for the guild as well" Princess put the weapons in her inventory.

"That's sounds great. If you find someone make sure the cloaks are black with our guild symbol on them. For now just get one for each of us if you find someone to make them for a fair price okay." Psyche smiled at her.

"Got is Psyche. What are you guys going to do?" she asked taking out her teleport crystal.

"We'll probably head back to Tolbana Town and hang around. We've got three rooms booked at the inn by the way for the guild. Me and Zeus will share one so you can have one of the rooms tonight" Psyche said and Maria nodded.

"Alright." she left the party. "I'll catch up with you guys later" she waved and used her teleport crystal to go back to the Town of Beginnings.

I'll send a message to Lucina to check up on him. she thought with a smile opening her inbox.

To: Lucina

I just wanted to check on how your doing. I've actually joined a guild. I think we'll be looking for the teleport later, and I wanted to know if you'd like to join us. I'm not sure were yet. Psyche hasn't told me yet. It's fine if you don't want to...just wanted to extend the offer.

Maria hit send and then made her way back towards Ryuusa's store. Entering it she smiled at the man. "Hello again...thanks for hiring me" she walked up to the counter. "umm...I have a few items to sell, and was wondering if you, or if you know of anyone who could make cloaks for a guild?"

Back