• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
where is amorswan and how may I catch dohydra, suvir and dradiaccio in normal game mod?
Armorswan is found in the waters of Twilight Path.
Suvir is exclusive to Good Mode, Dohydra's exclusive to Bad Mode.
Dradiaccio is found during the Behind the Ice quest.

Ohh, I found out why I couldn't find Gabrieleon. There's a location not in the guide: Current Path.

I reached the final part and holy ****! Gabrieleon is shiny! Is this rare like shinies should be, or is he always Nefari-colored in the final part?

Jagold made him so he has a 50% chance to be shiny.

It's just because DJG replaced some OWs and contests have randomly generated audience from the 255 OWs in game so it may happen.
Contests are not supposed to be part of LoG ;)

I know why. Uh, contests are in LoG.
There's a Contest Hall on Soothe Path...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
I used to have,many years back when i played pokemon on my old GB, that my boxes where full with pokemon on a certain point. idk how i got myself to get this everytime but still. I'm sure from all the poeple who played pokemon i aint the only one :). I think it is possible if you have some knowledge about scripting. 'what i used to do on other games.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
I used to have,many years back when i played pokemon on my old GB, that my boxes where full with pokemon on a certain point. idk how i got myself to get this everytime but still. I'm sure from all the poeple who played pokemon i aint the only one :). I think it is possible if you have some knowledge about scripting. 'what i used to do on other games.

Well, I don't know.
I usually fill my boxes up in Pokemon games, just gradually. But still, wouldn't mind if there were more.

I guess my only suggestion would be a version with lower level Pokemon from the Dragon Castle event onwards.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
Well, I don't know.
I usually fill my boxes up in Pokemon games, just gradually. But still, wouldn't mind if there were more.

I guess my only suggestion would be a version with lower level Pokemon from the Dragon Castle event onwards.

:) Shouldn't be that hard at all to make, just takes time. And it isn't a bad idea at all. Would be Awesome if the creators would listen to these replies.

And im thinking about making that thread myself about where the pokemons are available to catch. Wouldn't mind if someone helped me thought. No need to do it ingame u can open the gba game with Advance Maps.

EDIT: I guess it cannot be opened with advanced maps xD .... For now (Evil laugh)

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

I know why. Uh, contests are in LoG.
There's a Contest Hall on Soothe Path...
You don't say :D
I meant that they don't have important part.

I got a .rar file? what can i do with that?
Oh god why...
Why people don't use Google or search throughout the thread...
And for Pete's sake why don't they have WinRAR o.O (Which is what you need by the way :))

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Yeah...if you don't have winRAR installed on your computer, I really do not know how you manage to function computer-wise on a day-to-day basis.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I found many error
1619654765.png
1900103677.png
1553587402.png
1661347606.png
2287906186.png
2016206330.png
1787873689.png

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hmm

i applied the Dppt physical/special split patch from this link http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=268940
and it seems to be working!

Magnezone vs wild mawile
1) Use spark on wild mawile, cuts 1/3 health
2) Use metal sound (which sharply reduces Sp def) on Mawile until it cant be reduced further
3) Use spark again, still only reduce by another 1/3 health. (mawile did not make any stat changing moves throughout)

But the new fake moves should definitely be unaffected

EDIT: after applying patch i did see a few text corruptions ingame which doesnt affect anything else..
EDIT2: Oh the creator of that patch said he did change the font to emerald's for the patch, reason why the font looks a bit weird now...but still very much readable

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
EDIT: after applying patch i did see a few text corruptions ingame which doesnt affect anything else..
EDIT2: Oh the creator of that patch said he did change the font to emerald's for the patch, reason why the font looks a bit weird now...but still very much readable

That's the reason why I didn't applied it for the game. The fonts get messy.

That makes sense. But why shiny? Why not 50% chance to encounter Nefari himself like the past battles?

Nefari and Gabrieleon are two spirits in one body.
Both take turns in controlling their body.
In LoG's time, it was Gabrieleon's turn to live, and Nefari's turn to sleep.

I found many error
Spoiler:

I am aware of them.
I don't think they'll be a priority though.

EDIT: I guess it cannot be opened with advanced maps xD .... For now (Evil laugh)

You could. Just change the header of the game back to AXVE and you can open it, but if you do, your saved states won't work, unless you change the game's header back.

I couldn't even manage to have five PKMN in one single box. o.O
Anyway, I don't know how to add more boxes, nor do I see a purpose of adding more.

~#Did some Pokemon Contests. Blitz was in the crowd. There was an Abra there sometimes and once I saw Gabrielleon in the crowd.

~#Whisperee's icon is a Froslass.
~#Furruny has Sentret's icon.
Spoiler:

I don't think I can change the NPCs during a contest though.
And thank you for the reports.

Where i may catch dark lugia

You can't, unless you cheat for one.

Spoiler:

April and Richard *faded* away. Crosell continued travelling. Nicolas is in the Whirl Islands. Ryan is in Silkwind Town. Jimmy, after defeating him in the League, he'll be in Lustersand Town. Kevin is in Guardia Town. Light/Jude is in Rintah Town.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Oh Crossel's alive? Anyways I meant how/why did April and Richard die if they didn't become vessels.

So, is shiny Gabrieleon dominant Gabrieleon with traces of Nefari left or what?

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
where can u find an everstone (stop evo) in this game?

EDIT: nvm found it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2012
I found an error that keeps me from advancing in the game. I already beat the large aircraft part of the game. I went on to stop Zah and beat the Master 17. The game still says I need to complete the aircraft part though. I can't fly off of it or anything nor can I go back to Shadow Valley because the entrance in the cave is blocked by a large pokemon. I can't even battle any one on the aircraft either. If I try to battle Stealth, it'll just go back through the dialogue. Every time I try and leave the room, the dialogue starts up again and he just bugs past me.

I can't post images though since I'm new to the community :/

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Why is this stickied? Do Hacks of the Year get stickied or something? I don't remember seeing any past HOTYs getting that >_>.
Of course o.O
You must have been absent for a long time o.O

I found an error that keeps me from advancing in the game. I already beat the large aircraft part of the game. I went on to stop Zah and beat the Master 17. The game still says I need to complete the aircraft part though. I can't fly off of it or anything nor can I go back to Shadow Valley because the entrance in the cave is blocked by a large pokemon. I can't even battle any one on the aircraft either. If I try to battle Stealth, it'll just go back through the dialogue. Every time I try and leave the room, the dialogue starts up again and he just bugs past me.

I can't post images though since I'm new to the community :/
Have you had the choice to join Team Earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back