• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Android WiFi battle test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

br00talb

Banned
Years
hey I purchased My Boy! GBA Emulator on my android purchased like I've said a few times already. but I'm trying to find someone who's purchased the app or has it to test out the battle or trades in Pokemon Emerald or FireRed or LeafGreen

I'm personally gonna use Pokemon Emerald it's less a headache to play back and forth cause I haven't gotten anywhere in FireRed ctfu

hopefully soon this could be as big as the PC battles considering it's on your phone. you could do it anywhere as if it was a gameboy.

Edit: I just thought about it but I'm not sure if this should be moved to the RSE advanced section but it was a battle request so I'm not sure I'm plain confused lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back