• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pok?mon Chosens: Omega Forces

MasterDewott12

MasterDewott12
Years
Pokémon Chosens: Omega Forces

Finally! Well, I'm going to start this.
Hi everybody, it's me, MasterDewott! This is going to be my first story, but, technically, I've planned this since the start of 2015. Probably the first chapters will be sort of... strange, but I promise that this will be a great story.
This fanfic is based on Pokémon Omega Ruby and it's going to be like the real anime. Well think it's time to begin. I hope you enjoy!
Pokémon Chosen: Omega Forces
Season 1:
The Impassive Team

Chapter 1: A new region, a new voyage​
The peaceful region of Johto. The sun was shining in the morning, appearing behind the mountains, with all the people doing their morning chores.
The Johto League was celebrated a week ago. The winner was a young boy named Ethan, who disappeared after the event. The rumors said that he went to the Mt. Moon, with the objective of beating Red.
But these two guys aren't our protagonists. In Olivine City, living in a small house, there was a boy named Futachi.
Futachi was 10 years old. He and his family have lived in Olivine City since he remembers, and it was fun for him. He had a lot of friends, who went to the school with him. But not now. Now, that he has 10 years, he was in age to become a Pokémon Trainer! And he is going to be one!
His father, named Norman, was a battling trainer. He also took part in the Johto League when he was young. He loosed, but he trained stronger after that. Now, he was an official Gym Leader Candidate, and he was searching for a job.
His mother name was Caroline. She was a Pokémon Coordinator, and she starred in the Sinnoh Grand Festival. Unfortunately, like his husband, she loosed. Her star Pokémon was the family Espeon, named Sunshine.
Then, there was his sister. Her name was Mary, and she was only 8 years old, so she wasn't a trainer yet. But she cheered her brother because she wanted for him to be a great and powerful trainer.
"Well, I think is time to think" said Futachi to his sister. "Cyndaquil, Chikorita, or Totodile?".
"I think that you are too much concentrated in this. I say, the Pokémon Festival is in a week!" said Mary.
"Yes, but the starter Pokémon must be the best, because it is going to be my partner for all my life" refused Futachi.
"Well, yes, but I think that you can chose it in the lab, not now".
"Ok, you're right. Just… I want to be a Pokémon Trainer. I wanted that all my life. So, I want to become one now. I want to be more powerful than my parents. I want to be-
" -a Champion and a Star. Yes, I know it, but you have to concentrate in the present, not in the future".
"I'll try… But I can be happy for now. Because I know what is going to happen in the future".
"What?"
"I'm going to be the best trainer of Johto!"
"We're moving!" said his father, opening the door and entering the house.
"WHAT!?" said the two children.
"What are you talking about, dear?" asked Caroline, who was in the kitchen, and went to the living room to hear her husband.
"I've founded a job!" answered Norman.
"Seriously?" said Futachi. "Congratulations, dad!".
"Thanks, son. I'm going to work as a Gym Leader in Petalburg City.
"Petalburg City?" asked Mary. "That's not in Johto, is it?"
"No, Mary" said Futachi. "That's in… Hoenn".
"Yes! We're moving to Hoenn!"
"Really!?" exclaimed Caroline. "Oh, dear, that's incredible!"
"The Weather Region… but, how am I going to become a Pokémon Trainer?" asked Futachi.
"Well, son…" said Norman. "… in Littleroot Town, were we're going to live, there's an old friend of mine, the Professor Edgar Birch. I've talked to him, and… well, he is going to give you your starter".
"Seriously!?".
"Yes! The Hoenn Pokémon Festival was a month ago, but he conserves three Pokémon. But, with you, there are four Trainer Pretenders, so you have to be there at time".
"Don't worry, dad. I'm going to become a trainer whatever happens".
"That's the spirit! Now, go to your room and start to pack, we move in three days. You too, Mary".
"Ok, dad!" said Futachi, leaving the Living Room.
"Here I go!" said Mary, following her brother.
Caroline looked at the Hoenn map that his husband was reading, and she saw the town where they were going to live. It was a small town in the southwest of the region.
"Well, dear, I think is time to pack" said Caroline.
"I know. Well, I think that this new Region will be good to all our" answered Norman.
"Yes, I think that. Thanks sweetie".
"You're welcome, Caroline".
---​
The day finally reached. The family was in the Olivine Port, saying goodbye to their friends and partners. Futachi was talking with his friends, sharing one last moment. Finally, the S.S. Aqua called all the people, and the family entered the ship. Then, the trip started.
Hoenn was in a two-day road from Johto. Futachi spent most of his time in the roofing, seeing the ocean around him. The skies were perfect blue, giving a special effect to the view.
"Hi son, what are you doing?" asked his mom, who was at his side.
"Nothing, mom. Just… watching the view" answered Futachi.
"Oh, I understand. Is a really nice view. The ocean is full of life sometimes".
"I think…".
"Futachi, I have something for you" said his mom, pulling something out of her purse.
"What is it, mom?" asked Futachi.
"Well, if you are going to start an adventure as a Pokémon Trainer, I thought that I maybe have to give you… this" said his mom, giving him the object.
The object appeared to be a complicated artifact. It was a two-handled device, with the upper part cream-yellow and the lower one white. It was closed, it appeared to have an antenna in the upper part, with the form of a white arc, and, in the left side of the lower part, it had four squared holes, one of them occupied.
"What is this, mom?" asked Futachi with a confused look.
"It is a trainer device, my son. It is called 'Pokémon Navigator Plus', or, resumed, 'PokéNav Plus'. It was produced by the Devon Corporation".
"The Devon Corporation!? In Hoenn!?".
"Yes. What are you waiting for? Open it!"
Futachi opened the device. The upper part had a screen inside, with a laser camera above it and the speakers below. And the lower part had a Poké Ball-shaped surface, with a primary button in the center and two secondary buttons in the lower corners. Futachi pressed the central button, and the device turned on. The Devon Corporation logo started, and then, the device showed a Hoenn map.
"What is this now, mom?" asked Futachi, watching the map.
"Oh, this is one of the PokéNav Plus applications: the AreaNav" answered Caroline. "It shows you a map of the region, in this case, Hoenn. The red spot marks where you are, and selecting a location in the map, it will give you some information about the place".
"Wow, really? Thanks, mom! What other applications it have?"
"Well… the thing is, that the applications come in app cards, that you have to put here" said his mom, pointing the holes in the left side. "There are four applications for this device, but I don't have the others".
"Oh, don't worry mom, I'll find the others too" answered Futachi.
"Well, if you want, you can. Now, go and change your clothes, Hoenn is a warm region in the south, you have to put some light ones".
"Ok, mom".
---​
Finally, they reached Hoenn. The family leaved the ship, and waited in the port.
"What are we waiting?" said Mary. "Let's go to our new home!"
"Here isn't our home Mary" said her father. "We're in Slateport City; we're waiting the moving trucks".
"Oh…".
Well, mom was right. Hoenn was a warm region in the south. The family changed their clothes before arriving. Norman was wearing his typical pants, with a white T-shirt and a dark-red half-open jacket, sleeves rolled up. He also was wearing his wooden sandals.
Caroline was wearing a red blouse and a blue long skirt, fastened by a golden belt. Her shoes were pink and simple, and she had a sky-blue hook in her long hair.
In case of Mary, she was wearing a lilac dress with a purple ribbon on it. Also, she was wearing black ballerinas. Very light clothes.
And, finally, Futachi was wearing a white T-shirt with a Poké Ball stamped on it, a dark-blue open vest and grey pants, with white and black sneakers.
After an hour, the moving trucks arrived. The family entered the first truck, but there was problems… there only were three free sits!
"I'll go with the things" said Futachi.
"Are you sure, dear?" asked his mom. "You will be alone there".
"It will be fun, why not? Also, someone have to take care of Sunshine"
"Es-Espeon-Es-Es? (Who says that I can't take care of myself?)
"Well, if you say it…"
"Take care, son" said his father.
"See you later!" exclaimed Mary, waving her hand.
---​
It wasn't funny. Futachi was trying to sleep since he entered the truck, but the things were hitting his head every time! How Sunshine can sleep? So he gave up. But he was so tired…
Then, his PokéNav Plus started to… beep?
He pulled out his PokéNav, and saw a number on the screen. He pressed the central button and leaded the device to his ear.
"Hem… hello?"
"Who turned off the lights?".
"Whoa!" exclaimed Futachi, noting that it was a video call. "I am sorry, mister! I didn't know this was a video call!"
"Hey, hey, no problem. So you are Futachi, huh?" said the man in the screen. He was a little bit fat, with a blue T-shirt and a white coat, green short pants, light brown sandals, and a strange-shaped beard.
"Yes, my name is Futachi" answered him. "But, who are you? Please don't offend".
"Well, well, I am not offended. Your father maybe has told you about me. I am the Professor Edgar Birch".
"You are the Professor Birch?" asked Futachi. "Wow, I am surprised. But, wait, how did you get my… how you called me to my PokéNav?".
"The PokéNav Plus can receive calls, you didn't now?".
"Actually, no. Thanks for the news" said Futachi in sarcastic tone.
"He he, well, I only wanted to say you 'welcome to the town'!"
"Thanks, I guess. You are going to give me my Starter Pokémon, right?"
"Yes. But you know that there are four pretenders, right?"
"Yes, I know. Who are they, now that you mention it?"
"Well, two of them are my sons. And the other one is a young guy like you, but I think he is going to be there earlier than normal. So, maybe you'll only meet my kids. They are your age, anyway."
"Really, the two?"
"Yes, they are twins. Well, I think I have to leave the lab again. Nice talking to you!"
"The same, professor!".
---​
Finally at home!
Futachi came out of the truck, swearing not do that again. His mom hugged him, and showed him the town, while the moving Machoke started bringing their things.
It was a nice town, he had to tell. It was surrounded by a lot of trees, with only an open path in the north. In a hill, there was a laboratory, a huge house with two floors and a yellow roof. Probably the Professor Birch's Lab. There were a lot of houses, but they were separated, and there were a lot of fields full of nature. The plant-type Pokémon were leaving their night shelters and were running and playing in the town, while the trained Pokémon were with their trainers, following them to every part. It was a very calm place to stay.
"We are here!" said his mom, pointing to the house in front of them. "Welcome home, dear!".
"Wow! This is our house?"
The house in front of him was a very nice house. It had two floors, with a brown roof in them. The walls were white, and it was decorated with wood in the sides, probably oak wood. The door, made of the same material, had a window and a yellow latch.
"Yes son, this is our house. You want to come inside?"
"Yes, I want!" Futachi was very excited for the idea of a new region. Yes, he liked Johto, but a new region was a very nice challenge to a new trainer.
The inside of the house was very warm. With the same color of walls, the living room was very nice, with four green couches, and a small table in the middle, with stairs in the front. To the left, you reached the dining room, with a huge wooden table with a red tablecloth, eight green chairs, and the TV on the front, although it was being configured by a Machoke. And, going to the front of this room, there was the kitchen, where the Machoke were putting a refrigerator, an oven, a sink, a cupboard, and Mary's old Azurill doll.
"This is a very nice house, mom" said Futachi. "Do you like it, Sunshine?"
"Es-Espeon! (Yes, it is very nice!)"
"Sunshine, Futachi!" screamed Mary, who was upstairs, and went to her brother. "Hello! Welcome!".
"Hi, Mary! Well, mom, thank for the house, I must say" said Futachi.
"Really, dear? Well, in that case, you have to say that to your father" said Caroline.
"By the way, where is he?" asked Futachi.
"He is the gym" answered Mary. "He must be here at night".
"Oh, I think that make sense. Well, mom, where is my bedroom?"
"It is upstairs, Futachi. Go there if you want. Sunshine! Do you want to eat?" said his mother.
"Es-Peon-Espeon! (Well, I think yes!)".
Futachi reached the stairs. There were three doors, one in front, one in the right and one in the left. He entered the right one, and saw his room. It had white walls, like the entire house. His bed was in the opposite corner of the door, and it had blue bed sheets. There was his TV, his Wii U and his Snorlax puppet. His desk was in the other corner, with his trainer notes on his notebook. There was also a Hoenn Map and a stayed clock.
"Well, I think is time to set the clock…" said Futachi, setting the clock to the hour.
"And, you like it?" asked his mom, coming to his room.
"Yes, it is a great room, I guess" answered Futachi. "But, this is the only day I'm going to see it".
"Right, right" said his mom, looking to the floor. She loved the idea of Futachi being a trainer, but, that means he is not going to be in home. "But your bedroom is going to be here, if someday you want to come".
"Oh, mom…" Futachi went and hugged his mother. "I'm going to miss you".
"Me too…" answered Caroline. "But this is your dream. I'm not going to prevent you for doing it".
"Thanks mom. I love you".
"I love you, too".
---​
After lunch, Futachi decided to visit Professor Birch. He looked for his house, and, when he finally found it (although, it was exactly like his house), he called to the door.
"Hi, young boy, how can I help you?" asked the lady in the door. She was wearing a cherry-colored dress, with a white apron, and black shoes. Her hair was furled.
"Well, this is the house of Professor Birch?" asked Futachi.
"Yes, but he isn't at home now. Who are you, can I ask?".
"I'm Futachi, Norman's son".
"You are Norman's son? Wow, welcome dear! My husband talks a lot about you. You want to come in?".
"Thanks, actually, yes".
When he entered the house, Futachi was surprised. The house was EXACTLY like his house!
"My sons are of your age, you know, right?" asked the lady.
"Yes, Professor Birch told me" answered Futachi.
"I'm going to call them. You can call me Mrs. Sophie, by the way" she said.
"Thanks, Mrs. Sophie".
"May! Galo! We have a guest! Please come now!"
Then, two young guys come down the ladder. A boy and a girl.
"Kids, I would like to introduce you to Futachi. He is Mr. Norman's son.
"Oh really?" said the girl. "Well, nice to meet you Futachi! My name's May!"
"Dad has told us a lot about you, my name's Galo!" said the boy.
The two guys were ten years old, like Professor Birch said. May was wearing an orange tank top with a black undershirt, white short shorts with black mini-leggings underneath, yellow and black ankle boots, and a red and white bandanna on her hair, which was very strange, with two queues at the sides and a side fringe falling across her forehead.
In Galo's case, he was wearing a white T-shirt with a strange symbol on it, an open black jacket with a hood, blue jean pants and black sneakers. His hair was blond, with a thunder-shaped tuft in his forehead.
"Well, you two are Professor Birch's sons?" said Futachi. "Wh-When he told me that you were twins, I thought that you were of the same, you know, gender. Please don't offense, I…".
"No, it's ok" said May. "It happens all the time".
"So you are going to be a trainer huh?" asked Galo. "Well, in that case, you have to be there at time".
"Yes, your father told me, but I'm not sure why he said that. He can't just catch another Pokémon?" said Futachi.
"It's not so simple" answered Galo. "The starter Pokémon must be special Pokémon".
"Yes, they are selected from a list" added May.
"I think you are right".
"Oh no! Galo, we're late!" exclaimed May.
"Late for what?" asked Galo.
"We had to help dad in his work!".
"That's right! Oh, I forget it!".
"Sorry, Futachi, we have to go" said May.
"No problem, see you tomorrow!" said Futachi.
"Bye!" said the two siblings, exiting their house.
"Well, I think is time for me to go, too. Bye, Mrs. Sophie!"
"Take care, Futachi".
---​
The six o'clock. Futachi was walking through the town, seeing the houses and the people. He wanted to know his town at least, now that he is going to be a trainer. The, he went to the town gathering. There was a sign: Route 101.
"So, this is where my trip is going to start" said Futachi, with a challenging look. "I'm going to give everything tomorrow".
"Please help!" screamed a voice in the air.
"Whoa! Who's there?" asked Futachi. He entered the route, and found a person being attacked by a Poochyena!
"You, please you, there! Help me!" exclaimed the man. Futachi recognized him.
"Professor Birch!?".
"Hi, Futachi!" said the professor. "Please, let's leave the greetings for later! Can you help me!?"
"Pooch! Pooch! (He attacked me! I have to protect myself!)" said the Poochyena. But no one of the humans could understand him.
"What can I do, professor?" asked Futachi.
"Can you see my bag over there?" asked Professor Birch. Futachi nodded. "Well, please, take a Poké Ball and use the Pokémon inside!".
"You want me to fight?!" exclaimed Futachi. "But…".
"I know you can do it! Please hurry up!" said the professor, moving back.
"Ok, here I go!" said Futachi, pulling up a Poké Ball and throwing it. "I choose you!"
The Pokéball opened, and then a Torchic appeared in the ground. "Torch-Torchic! (Ready to fight am I!)" he exclaimed.
"Torchic!" screamed Futachi. "The professor is being attacked! Please, help me to save him!".
"Torchic! (Let's go there!)"
"Poochyena!" said Futachi. "I'll be your opponent!".
"Pooch! Pooch-Poochyena! (If you want!)."
The battle started. Futachi waited for the Poochyena to attack. The Poochyena run to Torchic, preparing to hit him.
"Pooch! (Tackle!)" screamed him, running to Torchic.
"Torchic, dodge it!" said Futachi. Torchic dodged the Tackle. "Now, Growl!"
Torchic growled, and a red energy arrow crossed the Poochyena, symbolizing that his Attack statistic has decreased.
"Torch! (Take that!)" exclaimed Torchic.
"Pooch-Poochy! (You're going to regret that!)" said the Poochyena, running to him.
"Torchic, Scratch!" ordered Futachi.
"Tooor-Chic! (Take this now!)" said the Torchic, while his right claw glowed white, and he scratched the Poochyena in the face.
"Now, Scratch again!" exclaimed Futachi. Torchic scratched again the Poochyena, who went out, crying. "Phew, we did it."
"Torch-Torchic! Torch! (That was a good battle! Let's do it again!)".
"Thank, you Futachi. You saved me" said Professor Birch.
"No problem, professor" said Futachi. "Phew, that was a good battle. Wait a minute! I… I battled!?"
"Yes, this is your first battle?".
"I-I can't believe it!"
"Torch-Torchic?! Torchic-Torch… (That was his first battle!? He have potential…)".
"Well, Torchic, return!" said Futachi, pointing the Poké ball to Torchic. "Well, here you go, professor".
"Thank you, Futachi. Well, it's going to be late, you have to go home".
"Yes, I'm going to go now. Bye, Professor Birch! See you tomorrow!"
"Bye, Futachi!"
---​
"…and then, Torchic and I won the battle" said Futachi. He was telling his family during dinner the fight that he had.
"Seriously!" said his dad, who was in home now. "Wow, that's an amazing story; you have potential as a trainer".
"Thanks, dad" said Futachi. After dinner he went to his room, watching through the window the night sky. Then, his sister entered his room.
"What are you doing?" said his sister, yawning.
"Just watching the night sky. Tomorrow I'm going to be a trainer and, I don't know, I just, feel a little nervous".
"It's normal. But I know that you are going to be a great trainer. I wish you luck, brother".
"Thanks, Mary. Good Night".
"Good night, brother" said Mary, leaving the room.
Futachi closed the windows and went to bed. He closed his eyes, and, finally, he fell asleep. Tomorrow, his adventure is going to start.
To be Continued…
AUTHOR NOTE: My original language is Spanish. Please excuse my poor English.

Back