• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
17. Been trying to get my hands on the Star Wars Legacy comics again but the Stater Bros up here stopped selling the good magazines and comics T___T

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm tempted to watch more Detective Conan, but idk what. Maybe I should go and watch the movie that I've been meaning to watch, but still haven't.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm torrenting one of the two Detective Conan movies that I haven't watched yet as I type, haha! I'm also excited for the next Detective Conan, since it's gonna involve Football/Soccer. That's like... Conan's main sport, so it ought to be very interesting!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not my fault that only the first three-four movies of Detective Conan came out in English. Though now I'm tempted to watch one of my Movies that I have on DVD. Or my Season Five boxset. Not that I haven't watched them enough times already or anything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember that fact after I posted, but I couldn't bother changing the number. But yeah. Six if it must be correct(ed). I would be happy if it was seven, but whatever. I only have three of 'em on DVD, so meh, and the one I'm getting is the ninth one anyways.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
34. I recall us being 90% sweat and 10 % lazy sacks of crap if I still remember the words of my science teacher in middle school.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

You must have been one hell of a class.

Also, made me think of;
images

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
36. Middle school was crazy, still have no idea how I survived that little trial lol.

But I try my best to think of unpleasant memories nowadays, that's what I have my 360 for :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back