• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
I will play the whole game with totodile which game gold,silver,crystal or HG or SS
Please give suggestions

That sounds pretty fun. In fact, i think i did a cyndaquil only run on pokemon silver. You should try it,it's interesting. I think you should try SS. New
features are awesome :D

That reminds me,hey Twiggy. I want to add something new to the points thingy. Could we have the ability to trade points? (Like,I give your 15 points,and you give me 26,just a example ,you should think about the points you give and get)Or we could be able to give points to other people,if you feel generous.

Last edited:

Essentials

Lost in Thought
Years
Name: Essentials.
Starter Pokémon: Piplup. Just Piplup.
Why would you like to join the club?: 'Cause a starter Pokemon, namely Piplup, is my favorite Pokemon.

* That is all.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i would love to have a charmander plushie
welocme to the club Essentials!!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hehe...

Welcome to the club, everyone who joined!

In the meantime, I'm going to share some drawings I made on my 3DS. It makes for a good drawing tablet :P It's all about Turtwig! (my fave starter)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Hehe...

In the meantime, I'm going to share some drawings I made on my 3DS. It makes for a good drawing tablet It's all about Turtwig! (my fave starter)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wow,that looks awesome. You're making me like turtwig! (Not that i didn't like it before) I have a 3DS too,I could draw,too.But i'm a terrible drawer. I make charmander look like trubbish :/

Essentials

Lost in Thought
Years
So by just submitting a form you automatically get into a club? :O Awesome! \m/

Nice drawings, btw. I love Turtwig, personally. But I'm more of a Piplup or Chimchar fan. They're opposites. :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hehe...

In the meantime, I'm going to share some drawings I made on my 3DS. It makes for a good drawing tablet :P It's all about Turtwig! (my fave starter)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
nice drawings!!
I make charmander look like trubbish :/
really??

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
So by just submitting a form you automatically get into a club? :O Awesome! \m/

Nice drawings, btw. I love Turtwig, personally. But I'm more of a Piplup or Chimchar fan. They're opposites. :D

I personally like turtwig and piplup better than chimchar. Infernape is like a blaziken clone,except that blaziken is more awesome :D. And yes, you just submit a form,and your in the club. The power of Twiggy's imagination is just a orb of pure awesomness. You see?We all believe the power of starters. You're one of us now......xD

Yep,really. Imagine a trubbish,with a orange tail,with fire on the tip. It's scary if you ask me. First i was like " I drew a bag of trash! YAY!......:(" And then i was like " Oh,it's a trubbish,how sad :(" But then again,i could draw other pokemon,like typhlosion :D.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
May I join?

Name: MidnightShine
Starter Pokémon: 'Wiggy' the Turtwig, 'Char' the Charmander
Why would you like to join the club?: Cause I just love Starter Pokemon. Every time I start playing a Pokemon game, I just rush to pick the Starter, regardless of gender & nature.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Yep,really. Imagine a trubbish,with a orange tail,with fire on the tip. It's scary if you ask me. First i was like " I drew a bag of trash! YAY!......:(" And then i was like " Oh,it's a trubbish,how sad :(" But then again,i could draw other pokemon,like typhlosion :D.
lol :P

Why would you like to join the club?: Cause I just love Starter Pokemon. Every time I start playing a Pokemon game, I just rush to pick the Starter, regardless of gender & nature.
welcome to the club,MidnightShine!!

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Name: mineox100
Starter Pokémon: "Muddy" the Mudkip and "Burn" the Cyndaquil
Why would you like to join the club?: Starter Pokemon are the one we start the game with so they're important. They're also cute too :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Do any of you particularly like Turtwig? I'm hooked to Turtwig ever since the 4th Gen starters were revealed. What about you? What's your fav & I mean fav starter?

P.S: I've just subscribed to this thread. I just feel like subscribing to something that request a membership all the time.

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Can I join, please?

Name: Katero
Starter Pokémon: Twiggy the Turtwig ♥
Why would you like to join the club?: My starters always end up being my favorite because they're with you right from the beginning. :)

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Haha! Welcome to the club! I think a lot of people want turtles :P

Name: mineox100
Starter Pokémon: "Muddy" the Mudkip and "Burn" the Cyndaquil
Why would you like to join the club?: Starter Pokemon are the one we start the game with so they're important. They're also cute too :P

I think I agree with you at all fronts :P

Name: Katero
Starter Pokémon: Twiggy the Turtwig ♥
Why would you like to join the club?: My starters always end up being my favorite because they're with you right from the beginning. :)

*is taken away by Katero*

Do any of you particularly like Turtwig? I'm hooked to Turtwig ever since the 4th Gen starters were revealed. What about you? What's your fav & I mean fav starter?

P.S: I've just subscribed to this thread. I just feel like subscribing to something that request a membership all the time.

Hehe - I think I just looooooove Turtwig maybe it's because of its face :P And a turtle with a sprout :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Maybe you could try a new topic yourself ^.^

I think I'll take that honor! ;D Here's a somewhat odd topic...

Grass/Water/Fire is the standard three typings for starter Pokemon, but why do you think this is and what three types do you think could be used instead?

I find it hard to understand why those three typings are used considering Grass is much worse off than the other two in relation to strengths/weaknesses. Maybe its just because the three types offer different general styles? Grass Pokemon tend to use healing/statuses, Water types tend to use bulk and buffs and Fire types tend to use pure power, but maybe I'm wrong. As for three types that would fit better, I would suggest using something like Ground/Ice/Rock.

After having thought about this, its actually hard to think of three appropriate types that work better than the original three... But maybe if they came away from a circle of weaknesses and instead went for something random like Dragon/Poison/Flying, that could be more interesting? I dunno, it's just a thought, but personally I'm getting kinda bored of the standard Grass/Water/Fire typings. :3

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Am I in the club yet? It seems like the first post doesn't have my name in it.

I was just about to ask that! I don't want to intrude by posting here, and I'm not trying to rush the admin or anything ... I just don't know what to do. D:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Am I in the club yet? It seems like the first post doesn't have my name in it.

I was just about to ask that! I don't want to intrude by posting here, and I'm not trying to rush the admin or anything ... I just don't know what to do. D:

Seems like a really do missed a few people in there :p Try registering for it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back