• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Not me, and I pledged not too. But hell, is it hard to abide by that pledge.

I can't go to homecoming cause it's alcohol ridden, and I'd feel left out. =(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft if only everything were to "smell the same" here. >_> My sister's fiance is from NJ and he still isn't used to the smell of sprayed fields

Legal age here is 21- so I'm still underage. So I generally don't drink. Though even if I were 21+, I probably wouldn't drink much, anyway.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, trust me. If I wanted to, I'd drink all the time, regardless of being underage. It's so easy to get alcohol. I always find some kid wasted somewhere.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Erm, I'll never drink alcohol...it vitiates and it let's you crazy...eh...

I'm 17, and just over 3 months until legal age. I'm probably gonna have a drink or two on my birthday, so yeah. Kinda can't wait tbh.

Really??? I HATE how it smells lol. Tbh, I already drank Champaign without alcohol.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i'm 22 and it's not about age for me...i'm Muslim so no Alcohol..besides i care way too muh about my liver health..for god sake..do you know alcohol destroys your liver =causes death..not to mention that drinking habits that make people around you hate you!...do i need to say more? lol

@Bloodex...GET OUT OF NY WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE??? no different smells you're not living...end of the story! lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, I googled it and it's 21 in NY, as well.

I honestly don't see much point in drinking. :? Unless it's something you genuinely like the taste of, in which case I can understand it.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
i'm 22 and it's not about age for me...i'm Muslim so no Alcohol..besides i care way too muh about my liver health..for god sake..do you know alcohol destroys your liver =causes death..not to mention that drinking habits that make people around you hate you!...do i need to say more? lol

@Bloodex...GET OUT OF NY WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE??? no different smells you're not living...end of the story! lol

I agree. I agree...I AGREE. She's right. It causes death. Did you know that Whitney Houston died because of alcohol?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm not saying it doesn't hurt your liver, but that's if you excess. In small doses, it's actually really good for you. I'm Muslim myself, but I don't drink alcohol for a different reason. I'm not the most religious person around, if eating pork didn't imply that :x

Meh. Come to NYC and then maybe you can sympathize with me.

Edit: I thought Houston died of a drug overdose? Or am I remembering wrong.

EDIT AGAIN: Thanks Slendy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back