• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Grand Eclipse

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Intro:

At the very beginning, their was nothing but chaos and from this chaos an egg was born, and from that egg came "The original one". After being born, The original one: Arceus, created the creation trio whom were set to rule all of time and all of space along with the universe that maintain the stability of the pokemon world: The reverse world.
Alongside this trio, anther one was born, the lake trio who hold the power of knowledge, will power and emotions.
After their creation, he created pokemons in charge of life, death, and order.
Then came the turn of the lands, seas, skies, weather, music, ect.
He then created a certain pokemon who had the role of giving fertility to this amazing world. Mew, who started to "evolve" in specific ways and gave "birth" to all pokemons who inhabit that world.

The world that Arceus created was a world where everything went right on track. Everything was so amazing in that Pokemon world. Until...

Chapter 1: An unexpected event!

It was a moonless sky, but an extremely starry one. A certain pokemon was sitting on the grass, being tickled by a nice summer breeze, making his tail fly in mid air, a nice moisture in the air, and a peaceful silence making him forget all of his worries, looking at that amazing sky, when suddenly, the stars started distorting, and he saw a falling star.
"Oh falling star i beg of you make my wish come true, oh star falling from the heavens, i beg of you."
He made a wish from the bottom of his heart, causing a tear to form in his eye, but when he opened his eyes he realized that the star was still falling, getting closer and closer. The pokemon in panic started running in every direction without knowing what to do. After 15 minutes, he decided to go and see what happened to that star.

When he arrived, the pokemon saw another pokemon on the floor. It was a <Munchlax>, at first he wasn't sure, but after a couples of seconds, he got all startled when he saw that <Munchlax's> situation. The <Munchlax> was in a state that even a legendary wouldn't be able to cause.
"Oh my... What... could have happened to him?". The pokemon said that with a terrified voice. After a moment of reflection, he decided to take the <Munchlax> to his house so that he'll be able to give him give him first aid. But not knowing if that was gonna be enough, he decided to take him to his dear friend <Chansey>, "Chansey.... She might be able to do something!!".

He got there in less then 10 minutes, but every of those minutes felt like a year. He knocked the door of her house "Come on... Open the door, he won't last that..." Before being able to finish that sentence, <Chansey> opened the door and had a horrifying face, not only from seeing the poor <Munchlax's> situation, but by the fact that there were two <Munchlaxs>. "Come on, bring him in, i might be able to do something."

The well looking <Munchlax> brought the damaged one inside and putted him on a bed, after doing so, <Chansey> said in an ordering tone "Come on, help me out, we're gonna use heal ball" After saying those words, the well looking Munchlax shouted "Transform" and turned into <Chansey>, after using heal ball, both <Chanseys> were exhausted but that was effective, the poor looking <Munchlax> was all better now.
After seeing the state of <Munchlax>, one of <Chansey> exhaled and started glowing and growing shorter. Then the light disappeared and turned into a <Smeargle>, and, collapsed......

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Chapter 2: Am I a Pokemon?

"Ah my head..... Why is everything so blurry?". Those words came out of <Smeargle's> mouth but there was no one to answer him. His vision started to get better, and he could see that he wasn't at <Chansey's> house anymore. He was in a forest, a forest with a fog so thick that he can't even see 3 mm in front. <Smeargle> was confused, he remember helping <Chansey> to heal <Munchlax>, but there is no memory of any moment after that. "Chanseyyyy, where are you Chansey?? Is Munchlax okay??", but there was no answer. <Smeargle> started to be afraid when he suddenly heard a voice. "Child, listen to me, that Munchlax that you saved, isn't like all the others, he is special. No matter what happens, don't get involved with him, he was pun..."

"Thank god you are awake, i thought i had to heal you as well. Well, for me it wouldn't have been such a problem". Those words came out of <Chansey's> mouth really proudly. Smeargle looked at her in a really strange way, well, he wasn't really looking at her, to be more precise, he had the head in the clouds, wondering if that was just a dream,
"It felt so real...
-what did, fill me in..." Chansey was interrupted by a loud sound, it felt as if one of the neighbors used (Hyper voice). It was Munchlax, he looked around then had a panicked face "I... You... Where... How..." The pokemon was in such a panicked state that no one could calm him. He was in a pink, pink, really really pink room. In front of him, were standing two creatures completely unknown by that pokemon. Then the Munchlax shook his head to calm himself down and asked in a less panicked way:
"What are you exactly?
-What do you mean by that...said Chansey in jokey way
-Well you see, we are pokemons just like you..."said Smeargle in an embarrassed way, well it was completely normal to have an awkward feeling, since the Munchlax in front of them had no idea what the three of them are.
"Pokemons.... What are pokemons, well i guess they are some sort of talking creatures" while the Munchlax was saying those words in a analytic tone, Chansey was whispering to Smeargle "I seems that the fall hurted more then just his body, it seems like he went kind of kookoo...."
But the Smeargle didn't really listen to Chansey, he was recalling the dream that he had during that weird sleep, "Could it have been a message from someone?" Smeargle started to get scared, he started sweating then felt like he was about to loose conscious. He immediately sat down so that he won't fall to the ground.

The Munchlax seemed kind of troubled so he ran toward the Smeargle, but he had a horrifying face before getting, his face said it all, his conception of reality was completely broken. Behind the chair where Smeargle sat down, there was a mirror, and he could see that his appearance had completely changed. He looked like a Munchlax, which was completely normal for the two pokemons present in the room, but for him... It was the worst nightmare ever "aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh....." Munchlax couldn't stand anymore and fell down.

Chansey looked at that scenery as in a desperate way, but not in a scared way, but more like "Oh man, what did i get myself into...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Chapter 3: A new life

It was sunny day, the clouds in the sky looked like cotton candy, the grass looked so green, the lake so blue, and the houses so colorful, pokemons waking everywhere. It was a town was built around a lake, they sat that lake is a really special lake, Lake Verity. The legend says that a legendary pokemon bringer of emotions lives in that lake.

It's been three weeks since the Munchlax incident, during that time, Munchlax had the time to get used to his pokemon life, he got used to the fact that he is a <Munchlax>, to the fact that he has no home, so he must stay with Smeargle for the time being. Actually Smeargle wasn't sad about that situation, he now feel that he has some sort of responsibility.
"What a beautiful day, i think that i am going to go out and find some berries to eat, I. Am. Starving..." Munchlax said that with a happy and determinate tone. A few week ago, after learning some things about that pokemon world, he decided to find out what happened to him, and why he has this weird feeling of "This are supposed to be different". And to do that, he must make sure that he is completely healed. Chansey, who is nurse told him that some specific berries were the key to getting better. "I must find those berries..., said the Munchlax
-Well to do so, you need the help of a berry expert, don't you. Said Smeargle in a pretty cocky tone, And i know just the right person for that job."

After a walk of about an hour, Munchlax and Smeargle, got to a house. But that house was different from all the other houses. First of all, it's location is pretty unusual compared to the other pokemon's houses. The house is located in a forest, but that forest was so enlightened, sun beams could be seen due to the leaves on the trees. Smeargle knocked on the door and a Chespin opened the door then he shouted while hugging Smeargle "Smeargleeeeeeeeeee how are you, it's been so loooong since i saw you, oh my Arceus you've grown so much, i can't believe that it's youuuuuuu..." Munchlax felt pretty embarrassed more like feeling out, i mean he is a stranger in a world were all pokemons were friends with each others. "Chespin, is Shiftry home, i need his help.
-Unfortunately he isn't here, he had to go to one of those conventions in the poke-school, apparently all teachers have been convoked
-A Convocation, this time of the year, that is pretty strange, i mean why would they need the berry expert in such a hurry
-Well, I've heard people saying that Mr Conkeldurr and Mr Medicham came back really injured, so they called all professors with a potential to heal them, but he weird part is that they convoked Shiftry a few weeks ago, well three to be more precise, everything is so mysterious about that..... Well let's forget about that for now, if you need a berry potion, i have exactly the thing.".

When Munchlax heard Chespin telling his friend that the Mr Shiftry was convoked three weeks ago, he started to wonder "Maybe, they know something about me, i mean such a coincidence". After getting in, Munchlax made an astonished shout, the inside of the house was like a witch's layer all those potions on the walls, this huge cauldron in the middle of the room, and this weird smell of medicine mixed with smell of berry. This smell felt oddly relaxing "It's normal, It's a scent created by odorification of Sitrus Berry, by just smelling it, some of he damages taken during a battle should be healed progressively.". Chespin said that sentence with such a pride, it would seem as if he knew what Munchlax was thinking.

After getting inside, Chespin invited both Munchlax and Smeargle to get inside "So Smeargle, you haven't introduced me to this new friend of yours..."
Munchlax and Smeargle looked at each others and nodded while smiling, and Smeargle and Munchlax started explaining the situation.
"I see, so you have no memory of what happened to you??? Not at all?? Well.., That..., Is...., Perfect" While saying those last words, Chespin made an evil smile and started to glow a pale dark light. Then this "form" jump and before being able to run away could be identified as a Zoroark, but that Zoroark was kind of special all of his hear was a dark blue.
"Sto..." Munchlax's voice was interrupted by a strange sound, "Mmmmmm.... Mmmmm....". There was a weird sound coming from the closet. Munchlax was kind of scared, i men who wouldn't be after the experience he just lived. Smeargle took his courage in both hands, and opened the door, and that is when he saw Chespin tied in ropes...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Chapter 4: A dark night

"Pffff.... Why would something like that happen to me? I mean all I did was sit down while Mr Shiftry was away". Chespin said that in a pretty desperate voice.
"Please, do you mind telling us about your situation? What happened to you?, Smeargle asked in a serious way.
-Well i stayed home like Mr Shiftry asked, and then someone knocked at the door... And that's it, it's all i remember. Well, whatever, what is done is done. Do you mind introducing me to your new friend?"

Chespin and Munchlax explained the story for the second time today, but Mumchlax thought it was kind of funny, he felt a damn fealing of déjà-vu, then suddently "aaaaaah.... Aaaah... My..head.." Then Munchlax Collapsed...

"MICHAEL, MICHAEL....".

Munchlax opened his eyes suddently like when waking up from a nightmare, both Chespin and Smeargle were looking at him in a weird way. It was only natural, since Munchlax collapsed for barely a minute. "My name, I can remwmber my name, I REMEMBER MY NAME.... MICHAEL, MY NAME IS MIACHAEL
-Michael, well thats a pretty name, but kind of a weird one." Smeargle looked at Michael with a huge smile on his face, he was so happy for the Munchlax sitting next to him, he felt as if he was the one to remember a huge thing in life.

It was already sunset, a beautiful one, the sky was so colorful, and the shades created by the combination of the leaves and fading sunbeam was definitely the best thing Michael has ever seen.

"So what are you gonna do now??" Chespin asked Smeargle and Michael
"Well, we are gonna go to the poke-school, Michael could use to learn how to use his powers
-Powers?? (Michael)
-Yeah, we pokemons posess many powers, look, "Tramsform"..." While saying those words, Smeargle turnes into Munchlax, it was the most exiting thing ever.
"Does this mean i can transform too???
-no, only two pokemons can learn how to use the move transform, a pokemon called Ditto and the legendary ancestor Mew
-So how come you can use it??
-well when we get to school, you'll be thaught how special i am hehe" Chespin made a chop on Smeargle's head and said"Stop bulliying Michael would you??".

Smeargle and Michael went to Smeargle's house, went by Chansey's house telling her good bye, took some provisions to be able to get to the school and left. It was already nightfall, the moon was so big and seemed so close that Michael tryied to touch it. Adter they got away from the town Michael looked at it while saying "So this is the city that watched me cr..." Before ending his sentence, Michael's eye seemed like they were gonna get out of his head. The city was burning, burning in a blood like fire "Chansey, Chespin, everyone, we have to help them." Smeargle whispered that with a voice full of dispair. They could hear screaming for approximately a kilometer of distance, they could feel the pain that all the pokemons were feeling, they could see the houses falling down as if the scenery was in front of them. This fire was so red, that it could be mistaken with blood, and that's when the fire started to turn black, and Smeargle realized that this fire was created on purpose by a dark and fire type.
"Smeargle come on, we might be able to help somebody" Michael said that with a determined tone, "I won't let Chansey or Chespin alone in such a moment, nor will i let the city that watched me fall into this world disappear..." Michael said this sentence then realized that, he had no idea that he "fell" from another world...

And that is when a shadow appeared behind them...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Chapter 5: Hypnosis

"Don't go there, the only thing you'll achieve is getting killed by them.
-Who said that? (Smeargle)
-Show yourself to us (Michael)'
After saying that, both pokemon's eye were on fire, they wanted to save their friends at any cost, and hearing someone telling them to quit is a huge outrage.

After saying those words, both pokemons noticed a shadow under them. The shadow started to distort, and a Dusknoir came out of it, turning the shadow into his own. "You were lucky enaugh to escape their attack, don't get yourself involved more tgan you already are Michael." Michael looked at him in a wondering way, wondering how he knew his name even thaugh they never met before. "I can reveal you your past, all you have to do is follow me.
-Who are you (Smeargle)
-You'll have to follow me to understand Smeargle." Smeargle was as shocked as Michael since he never met that Dusknoir as well.

Michael and Smeargle looked at each other as if to ask what the other think, but both of them were completely confused.

"Beside both of us are going to the same place, my job is to make sure that Michael will get there alive. And rescue the surviving as well... But it seems like you are the only survivors..."
After saying those words, Michael and Smeargle looked at the city in a panicked way. Only despair could be seen on their faces. The city was completely destroyed, only ashes could be seen on the floor, blood was there as well, and they could distinct some pokemon's body unanimated on the floor.

Smeargel's feet shook and he fell on the ground "Why?... Who would... Whyyyyyyyyyyy....." And Smeargle falled into tears. But Michael, even thaugh being extremely afraid and extremely sad, wasn't as affected as Smeargle, it was as if he has already seen this scenery. That created a huge doubt inside his heart. And he realized that loosing his memory didn't mean that he had a clean past.

After seing that situation, dusknoir could feel nothing but pity to those two pokemlns who had their "world" destroyed under their own eyes. He putted one hand on Smeargle's head and the other one on Michael's face then whispered in a really calm voice "Hypnosis...".

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Chapter 6: Finally getting to the pokemon school

A soft voice could be heard from nowhere, it sounded like it was really desperate, more like a begging voice.
"Michael...Michael... Listen to me, don't stay there, that place isn't safe anymore. Trust no one, some people are not trust worthy. Please listen to me, there is no way that they'll let you..."

"Such a creature shouldn't be kept alive, he is a threat to all of us.
-Well, he is an innocent after all, and the reason we founded this school was to help the innocent protect themselves.
-True, but you heard what the oracle said, at this rate, the most terrible fate shall fall on our world.
-Maybe, i am saying maybe the oracle was... ... Wr-wrong
-How dare you!! You are lucky i don't report you to the Head master! How dare you insult our head master..."

"The cityyyy..." Michael shouted that but, he then realized that he wasn't were he tought he was. He was in a room that looked like an infirmary. Actually it was an infermary.

"Heal pulse...
-Chan..."
When he heard those words, Michael thaught that it was Chansey, but... An Audino was standing behind him, healing his wounds.
"You were in a pretty bad chaoe when Mr Dusknoir braught you in" Audino said that in a sweet way, but Michael felt weird about that, since he was in a perfect shape before loosing counsiouns. And now that he thinks about it, why did he loose concious "I putted you to sleep using my hypnosis, I had no choice. If i didn't you would of gone to the city wven thaugh i told you not to
-You're right, thank you of taking care if us, by the way, where is Smeargle?
-Oh your friend went to his class... well actually, you've been asleep for nearly a mounth, the school year started a week ago, and you've been registered for participating in this year. And since you've been heald you will be going to the next class."
Michael looked at Dusknoir as if he told him a bad joke. Well, under his conception, going to school is completely useless. But if he thinks about it it is impossible to find out what happened to him unless he learns to use his pokemon powers.

"Class please today we are going to welcome a really special late comer. Michael do you mind coming in.
-Hello everyone, my name is Michael, i no nothing about how to use my powers, so please, do you mind helping me?"
Michael went and sat next to Smeargle in the last row. Oh his right there was a Piplup.
Michael contemplated the class room, it kind of looked like a modern room, but had those weird wrightings on the black bord.
This class was a class called "move theory", it basically is a class wjere they teach you the theory of pokemon moves, and how to counter them.

"Man i wonder how muvh it's gonna take me to be able to learn how to use my powers."

And that is how Michael's first day started. But... Was going to this school really the smart thing to do, or should he have listened to the [Voice]

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Chapter 7: Metronome

It's the second month after Michael's year started. He learned about the types of Pokémons, some different species, and some Pokémon move.
"Metronome…" Michael's fingers glowed a pale light, then he started swinging them like the hand of a metronome.
"Metronome, the move that has the power to summon any other move, but the problem is that there is no way of telling what kind of move will be summoned, it could go from a useless splash to a deadly Hyper Beam." Smeargle thought that out loud, when Piplup asked him "It really is an unpredictable move, but mastering it could be of a huge help in desperate situation."
During the past month, Michael became quite popular in the Pokémon School, everyone was talking about that Munchlax that fell from the sky. And Piplup became quite a good friend with Smeargle and Michael, so they explained to them what happened with them, and how they saw disappear with Chansey and Chespin.
"Metronome, go…." After finishing that sentence, Michael felt extremely sleepy and fell asleep, he slept approximately 10 minutes. But when he woke up, he could see that his energy was completely replenished, just like after being healed by the nurse Audino.
"Michael, Michael, your Metronome worked, you were able to use the move Rest, sure in a battle falling on this move is pretty deadly, since you would get beaten up really quick, but, at least you mastered your first move".
That is true, metronome was the first move Michael ever succeeded in using.
At that moment, Michael felt that achieving his goal wasn't impossible after all. Both Michael and Smeargle decided that they were going to make the people that destroyed the village pay for wha they done. Plus, Michael had a supplementary goal, he wanted to find out more about his past. And he came to this school in the sole purpose of meeting that person that can tell himabout his past, but Mr Dusknoir said that person wasn't present at the moment, and that he had to wait before being able to see him.
But during his learning in the Pokémon school, Michael thought that maybe the way that "that person" can see the past is through a move, so he thought that maybe by learning Metronome, he will be able to fall on that move.

After succeding in mastering Metronome, Piplup was like: "Michael, would you battle me, I only know one move as well, so it will be a fair battle
-Well, i don't know, sure why not".
At first, Michael hesitated, but he realized that he needed some battle experience to be able to make them pay.

Michael and Piplup standed in a distance of 3 meters and faced each other. Smeargle was the Revere.
"On three both of you may attack. One... Two... Three...
-Metronome
-Bubble beam"
When Smeargle barely finished counting, both pokemons used their only move.
On Piplup's side, we could see a beam of blue bubble coming out of his beak.
On Michael's side, we could se his finger shining with a pale light, then he opened his mouth and raised his head, then we could see a golden beam being shot in the sky. The beam scatter and a shower of meteor was created.
"Draco... Meteor" Smeargle said those world woth fear mixed with his voice, the move tgat Michael just uses was an extreamy powerful move.

When Piplup saw that, he increased the intensity of his bubble beam, but, changed the target. The meteors. And he succeded in destroying the one that were going to hit him.

"Bubble beam." The second Piplup realized tgat he was safe from the move, he shot another bubble beam toward Michael.

"Metronome". Michael counter attacked with a metronome, that time, Michael reopened his mouth but, the most surpriding thing happened.
"A bubble beam, hehe" Smeargle could do anything but laugh when saw the situation that they were in, stuck with the same move.

The bubbles started colliding with each other until both beam stopped.

It was a beutiful scenery, the blue bubble gently popping while creating some little blue sparkles, it was amazing, Michael and Piplup couldn't hide their smiles at such a scenery, and Smeargle was completely amazed.

Michael and Piplup were both out of energy, so Smeargke saw that it was fot to end the battle with this amazing scene...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Chapter 8: Cocoon of destruction

"Well well, I see that the Munchlax is doing some progress hehe. Let's put his capacities to a test"

Today was exam day at the poke-school, some were nervous, some were confident, and some were happy, well, only the teachers were happy. But there was a pokemon who didn't care at all about that, and it was Michael. For him, all of that was completely useless 
"Having the satisfaction of some pokemons isn't gonna help me find out what happened to me. Plus where is that pokemon that Dusknoir promised that i would get to ..."

Michael's thoughts were interrupted by huge scream, it was a Munna. Her face was full of horror, but... There was nothing in front of her. It looked like she was talking to someone while being terrified of him. But everyone was completely positive about the fact that there was absolutely no one with that Munna.
"Who are you? What do want from me? What did you say? You want my... My... Aaaaaaaaaah"
Then she fell unconscious, but there was something off, when she fell, her body started turning into stone...

A huge commotion could be felt in the hall way, but... There was something off, there was one person who was extremely cool about the situation, and, surprisingly it was a teacher. All the teachers were completely panicked about what just happened to Munna, but that teacher Mrs Gardevoir, the Psychic move teacher was taking care of the situation as if it wasn't the first time something like that happened to her.

"Move out of the way, let me examine her.
-Please, if you may make us a way, we must examine her."
A teacher and the nurse Audino's voice could be heard. It was the voice of Mr Exeggutor, it was one of the berry expert. "I came as fast as i could, its a good thing you called me Gardevoir." 

When they heard those words, Michael, Smeargle and Piplup were so shocked, they were from the first people that got there but they didn't see Gardevoir calling anyone.

"That's because i possess the power of telepathy, it allows me read minds, and send messages thanks to it."

When they heard that, all of them got so surprised that fell into laughter, which caused the other pokemons to look at them in a disgusted way, since they thought they were laughing at Munna's situation...

"It seems that Munna was in contact with him...
-That's quite troublesome, it seems that we have no choice but to tell the student about the situation, and about the cocoon of destruction
-Is that even a possibility? Do you know what would happen if they know that what happened to Munna was because of us? If they knew that we caused the cocoon of destruction to get in contact with one of them, we would loose all of them, and they would try to avenge Munna
-You are talking as if Munna was going to stay like that forever. She just happen to fall into telepathic contact with the pokemon of destruction, don't forget that we have the best healers of the world in here. Whether it was berry experts or nurses, Munna will be healed really soon.
-Yes but..."

Suddenly in the middle of the crowd, the voice of Gardevoir could be heard really loudly 
"Shut uuuuuup, all of you, talking isn't going to do any good, call all of the people that could help and shut up, your voices are so annoying."
It seemed as if she was talking with someone, but, she was facing a wall. Michael and his friends realized that she was using telepathy to talk to someone, but the problem was to find out who it was.

And that is when Michael suddenly collapsed. In his unconsciousness, he could hear a voice, a voice telling him the same things that she told him when he first got to school
"Michael...Michael... Listen to me, don't stay there, that place isn't safe anymore. Trust no one, some people are not trust worthy. Please listen to me, there is no way that they'll let you find out what happened to you, people who hold such a dark secret cannot be trusted, they were the cause of Munna's petrification, they were the cause of her contact with THE COCOON OF DESTRUCTION..."

The voice suddenly disappeared and Michael regained conscious. The first second he opened his eyes, he said in a panicked way.
"The cocoon of destruction is here..."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Chap 9: An untold story

When Gardevoir heard Michael's word, she jumped at him in a panicked way, then the second she touched him used the move Teleport and teleported him, along with her to a weird cave. That cave looked pretty magical, fairy like if he dared say. "You just hit the spot, this is a fairy cave, more exactly, the cave where the cocoon of destruction was the last time it was under the form of a cocoon, which was 1000 year ago. After the cocoon absorbed the life energy of all thing around him, he turned himself into his pokemon form, Yveltal, and left that place lifeless. After the pokemon left, another pokemon came here to have a long slumber, but his job was the exact opposite of Yveltal's work, that pokemon, Xerneas had to give back life to places destroyed by Yveltal. And since Xerneas finished his role, this place became the most magical place in the pokemon world. And we, used that as a communication central with a certain pokemon that I think you already had acquaintance with. One of the dream controllers, Cresselia. He was the pokemon trying to warn you about the school thanks to your dream. Well you see, Cresselia know exactly the reason why you fell into our word. But before you ask, no, he wasn't the person that Dusknoir promised of introducing you to, but Cresselia was able to know your story thanks to that person. And that is Professor Xatu, the head master of our school, who is most known as the oracle between the people. BUT... That isn't the reason i brought you to this pace, I brought you here because you Cresselia told you about the Cocoon of destruction, and now that you know about it's existence, you must choose a side. The Cocoon is exactly underneath the school." When Michael heard those last words he was astonished, the school that was supposed to form pokemons ended up having such a dark secret. And Gardevoir continued "It's not like that at all, it isn't the school or it's people who putted the cocoon underneath it, it was a dark sect who had as a purpose to this destroy this world for some unknown reason. The cocoon replenish itself using life energy which is exactly the energy that we manifest when we use our moves. So they thought that by putting it under the place were pokemons used their moves the most, hey could spare it at least some hundreds of year. Ah! You ask me why I know so much, well... My old friend Mismagius is part of the organization called "Order of destruction" which caused all of this, and when we last met, I was able to...
-She talks too much..."

Gardevoir was shot by what looked like a shadow ball, Michael was in a state of panic, his heart was beating so fat that it felt like an Electrode, his teacher just got hit, The pokemon that should be a thousand time stronger than him just got knocked down in a hit.
The cave started getting darker, no! It was Michael that was loosing conscious, his feet were getting weaker and weaker, as he started to fall on his knees. And that is when he felt the most bothering feeling of all, he felt as if there was someone licking him, well, there actually was someone licking, to be more precise, there was a Gastly licking his soul...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Chapter 10: Cresselia

Michael was positive, there was a Gastly behund him licking him, vut there was a strange fact, his tongue was inside Michael's body. In school he learned that this situation is called soul liking, and can cause the user to faint in some situations. Michael was on his knees, almost out of energy, about to loose concious. And that is when he decided to try all what is left "Metronome..." Michael said those words weakly, and his fongers started glowing a pale light then, the most unpredictable thing happened, he fell on the signature move of the legendary pokemon Kyogre, Origin Pulse. Gastly was beaten in ome second, and as a result of his toungue getting out Michael's soul, Michael replenished his energy. Then he runned toward Gardevoir but, before being able to reaxh her, he felt that the world was distorting...

When the world got stavle again, he could see his teacher Gardevoir looling at him in a proud way, and with her, he was able ti spot a pokemon who had a blue, swan-like body with a yellow underside. It had pink eyes, a dark pink, round tuft on its head, and a pointed, beak-like snout. There was yellow, crescent-shaped ornaments on the sides of its head. It had glowing, pink, ring-like wings on its sides and back with paw like protrusions resting on its chest. These wings release shining particles that looked like shining stardust. It was Cresselia, one of the dream controllers.

"You succeded brilliantly in that test of our, you were able to beat the forces of darkness with your own power. You seem capable of acheiving your destiny, Arceus's will. And now that you are here in person, i can tell you the story without being inturrupted by the Cocoon. I wish that didn't have to come here at tge risque of being finded out. Well you see, the Order of destruction thought that they succeded in destroying me, but when i realized who they are, i putted them into a dream where they thought they killed me, and thanks to that, i was able to find out their plan, well... To be precise, i was able to find out the goal of the person who's controlling them. There is a certain pokemon who has an extremely powerful mind control ability...
-To be able to control such a large number of pokemons, there only is one person.... Malamar. Gardevoir repeated in an anxious voice.
-Well, what is their plan? And why was i involved with that?? I was told that you knew my story thanks to a certain pokemon. Will i be able to meet him? Will you tell me what happenes to me? Why am I involved in all of this? Amd, why did you try to warn ME about the cocoon??".

Michael had to many question that he could that both Gardevoir and Cresselia thought that it was pretty intense. Michael suddenly felt embarrassed, he was asking so many wuestion that completely forgot about the important thing. "And more importantly how can we save Munna?". When Gardevoir heard those words, she got kind of relieved, she could sense that Michael had a kind heart, and that he will put his life in danger for the others.

"So let us tell you both your past and futur, Your destiny..." Michael could hear a voice coming from behind him, it was Xatu, the head master, the oracle...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Chapter 11: A dark destiny

It was Xatu, the oracle, the pokemon who accurately knew what haopened to Michael. Xatu had this llok on his face that shows that he knew a lot about a lot of things. His power was see through past and futur, he had ultimate knowledge of the past and accurate view of the futur. But his predictions weren't absolute, because a third party factor was able to change them, and that exactly what Michael's presence in this world was meant for...

"So, let me begin from the beginning:

At the very beginning, their was nothing but chaos and from this chaos an egg was born, and from that egg came "The original one". After being born, The original one: Arceus, created the creation trio whom were set to rule all of time and all of space along with the universe that maintain the stability of the pokemon world: The reverse world.
Alongside this trio, anther one was born, the lake trio who hold the power of knowledge, will power and emotions.
After their creation, he created pokemons in charge of life, death, and order.
Then came the turn of the lands, seas, skies, weather, music, ect.
He then created a certain pokemon who had the role of giving fertility to this amazing world. Mew, who started to "evolve" in specific ways and gave "birth" to all pokemons who inhabit that world.

The world that Arceus created was a world where everything went right on track. Everything was so amazing in that Pokemon world. Until the pokemon in charge of death was about to die. And when that happened, he decided to prologue his life, so he asked Xerneas, the pokemon in charge of life, to grant him eternal life. But Xerneas refused, and that was because Arceus knew that a pokemon such as Yveltal should be renewed every now and then, so that his power won't go to his head. Yveltal was furious, so he decided to steal away the life of his surrounding to prologue his. And he succeded brilliantly, je stole the life of hundreds of pokemons, turning them into stones, along side the life of the trees and vegetation surrounding him. That event was definitely the worst event ever in our world. That story happened ten thousand years ago, and since that event, Yveltal turn himself to a cocoon to reolenish his life time. But... This tome, there was something majorly different, there was an organization of evil pokemons that wanted to use the cocoon as a weapon to rule over the pokemon world instead of Arceus. The "order of destruction", had as a leader, Cresselia's dark counterpart, Darkrai, the pokemons controller of all nightmares. He event entered in contact with your friend Smeargle when you first got into our world, telling him to get away of you. But Smeargle didn't listen to him. Now, here is where the bad part starts. One day, i had a vision, a vision that shows a futur where Darkrai and his companions succed in defeating arceus and taking over the world, and after that event, something happened, the world got overwhelmed by darkness, thanks to what they referred to as "The grand eclips". So, to avoid that futur from happening, Arceus saw dot to bring in a third party, a person that wasn't boundes to fate, a person who could acceot his destiny by his own free will, You Michael, a person braught from the human world to save our world, a oerson turned to a pokemon to save all of those creature that have no choice but to succomb to their fate. So Michael please, I beg you.... Help us."

Michael was so shocked, and confused, overwhelmed and surorised. He learned that his feeling were true, he wasn't a real pokemon. He learned that there was a reason for his existence under that form. He learned the terrible fate of this world. He learned the existing of the dark forces that were the cause of his presence. And... More importantly, he was able to achieve his first goal and finded out his past. And now, he was closer to achieving his other goal, avenging Chansey and Chespin.

Gardevoir was had a scared look on her face, she was able to read Michael's mind, and she knew that he wanted to use his powers for vengeance. And right when she was about to say something, she noticed that her body started turning into stones. She letted out a terrified scream, and that two reasons: one that situation and two the thought that they were abke to use the cocoon with such a distance. She knew that they were trying to hit Michael, but failed due to the hundereds of kilometers that separated them.

And that is when a tree behind them started glowing. Xatu fell on the ground and had a look as if he was having a divination...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Chap 12: Second black fire

A tree was glowing behind Gardevoir, and... With the touch of that light, Gardevoir was being umpetrified, that light was like a light of life.

At the same time, Xatu was having a vision, but the timing was quite off, usually Xatu didn't have sudden visions, his oredictions were all by his will. And Cresselia knew that. She had a wondering expression, then she understood what it meant. That wasn't a prediction, but a vision of the present. Xatu's mind was forced to go to some place. By the time Cresselia finded that out, Gardevoir had regained all of her energy. And she knew Cresselia's idea thanks to her telepathy. So she connected all of their minds with Xatus's mind.

They saw a scenery that was really familiar to Michael, a city burning in black fire. That fire concentrated with dark and fire type energy. But, that time was different, now Michael knows what he was dealing with. Michael knew about the dark forces that were in mouvement.

The city that was in fire was a city called the golden berry. That city was the most important berry farm of the world. In that giant farm, you can find any kind of berry that exist, wether it was a berry that grow in a thousand degree volcano, or in a minus thousand degree mountain. Thanks to their powers, the pokemons owning that farm made sure to insure the right environment for all kind of berries.
But right now, all of that was completely useless, that farm city was being burned away. All of their efforts went to a waste, all those years were for nothing.

"The enemy's goal was really clear, they wanted to destroy the main berry source of the world so that berry potion will be less frequent. They wanted to make sure that pokemon hurt during the upcoming event won't heal really fast." Those words came out of Gardevoir's mouth by force. Admitting that such dark enemies were able to achieve their first objective was really frustrating.

But Michael saw that event as a lesson. He knew that he had to control his powers to the perfection to be able to save this world.
"Please... Teach me how to use my powers, and fight... I wanna stop those monsters who keep on burning this beautiful world..."

Back